Page 340 of 843 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330338339340341342 350 390 440 840 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Kaige: One match that was not one on one - now you can easily claim that to be the one match. I would be fine with that, but it would only mean that Sm... Mr. Smyth... is afraid to face me in one on one competition. Whichever you prefer, Smyth.
    Mr. Smyth: Listen up troglodyte, as I'm only going to say this once: I gave you the curtosy of informing you to not call me 'Smyth' as I knew you didn't know any better. Such level of disrespect does not go unnoticed or unpunished. I have agreed to give you one more match, so don't do the whole "Oh, you must be scared of me" routine. I have told you - you feel brave enough, you come and find me. But if you want this match so badly, then go speak to the boss and make it happen. I will grant you your opportunity for retribution, but I won't wipe your arse for you.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Listen up troglodyte, as I'm only going to say this once: I gave you the curtosy of informing you to not call me 'Smyth' as I knew you didn't know any better. Such level of disrespect does not go unnoticed or unpunished. I have agreed to give you one more match, so don't do the whole "Oh, you must be scared of me" routine. I have told you - you feel brave enough, you come and find me. But if you want this match so badly, then go speak to the boss and make it happen. I will grant you your opportunity for retribution, but I won't wipe your arse for you.
    Kaige: That word, that word. I figured one with your money and power, would not have to resort to such a word. Do not fear, Smyth, Mr. Smyth, Anderson, Neo, Morpheus, whatever you deem yourself, I'll speak to the bosses about a return match at the earliest convenience. I've found you, and I'm right here, and as soon as I get confirmation from the bosses, we'll get everything squared away for the match. Until later, Mr. Smyth.

*Kaige smirks, turns around and throws up the peace sign - heading towards the bosses office.*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Sagittarius Blue: Treasure of Kings was one hell of a show. So I didn't win gold and take home the big prize... but I got something else. I got to stand on one of the biggest stages of all time. And best believe, it will happen again.

But I'm not dwelling on the past. For better or worse, it happened and is done. I'm looking to the future. I've been training even harder since ToK wrapped... and I'm spoiling for a fight. Anybody who wants one, look no farther: I'm ready to fight it out.

And speaking of fight: Lust... wherever you may be, keep your eyes open. Since Pisces lost to you, all she's been thinking of is finding you, removing your legs and making you eat them with a side of pure agony and dipped in bottomless sorrow. And if I know Pisces - which I do - you don't want her looking for you.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Wrath: It seems last night proved nothing to you people. You still believe that you can defeat SIN!? How foolish you must be if that is what you believe. My brother defeated Marik's puppet not once but twice! Destroying him in the worst possible way. My sisters proved exactly why they are the dominant women in TWE. That Barney look alike had no chance of beating Lust, just as she would have no chance beating Envy!

Sin is unbeatable, because Sin runs deep in the veins of us all. Whether you face Greed like Darius or Blue, or you face Wrath like Pisces. Pride like Scarfo or Gaileo or Mr. Smyth. Lust like so many of you all! For every Sin there is, there are many who feel it daily. The sooner this realization comes to pass, the sooner you will all be much happier.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Wrath: It seems last night proved nothing to you people. You still believe that you can defeat SIN!? How foolish you must be if that is what you believe. My brother defeated Marik's puppet not once but twice! Destroying him in the worst possible way. My sisters proved exactly why they are the dominant women in TWE. That Barney look alike had no chance of beating Lust, just as she would have no chance beating Envy!

Sin is unbeatable, because Sin runs deep in the veins of us all. Whether you face Greed like Darius or Blue, or you face Wrath like Pisces. Pride like Scarfo or Gaileo or Mr. Smyth. Lust like so many of you all! For every Sin there is, there are many who feel it daily. The sooner this realization comes to pass, the sooner you will all be much happier.
    Pisces Pink: I could give less than a FUCK about veins and puppets and ANY OTHER UNNECESSARY BULLSHIT I'm going to search this WHOLE GODDAMN BUILDING until I find that LITTLE RAT BITCH and ohoho...

*holds a little Barbie doll in one hand. She looks at it for a moment... before she smashes it into the wall with one move and watches the pieces clatter to the floor.

*She looks at what used to be a perfectly good Barbie doll... then skips away singing "Halo" by Beyonce.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Pisces Pink: I could give less than a FUCK about veins and puppets and ANY OTHER UNNECESSARY BULLSHIT I'm going to search this WHOLE GODDAMN BUILDING until I find that LITTLE RAT BITCH and ohoho...

*holds a little Barbie doll in one hand. She looks at it for a moment... before she smashes it into the wall with one move and watches the pieces clatter to the floor.

*She looks at what used to be a perfectly good Barbie doll... then skips away singing "Halo" by Beyonce.*
    Shaz: SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. You fat ugly bitch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. You fat ugly bitch.

*Pisces Pink stops in her tracks...

then slowly turns around and lays eyes on Shaz with the look of a serial killer.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

*Pisces Pink stops in her tracks...

then slowly turns around and lays eyes on Shaz with the look of a serial killer.*
    Sagittarius Blue: Pisces, stop... it's okay. Just let it go...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Sunday October 28th TWE Presents "Rise of The Chosen Few" LIVE on the EWN PPV forums!

Official Theme Song: Soundgarden - Live to Rise

Current Card
    TWE World Championship
    Van Darius (C) VS Gaileo

TWE No Limits Championship
    Issa Shenzi (C) VS Jay Cracko

TWE BloodOath Championship
    Scarfo Jonez (C) VS Keith Andrews

Plus TWE will crown the first ever Vixxen's Champion!
    Profile Retired

Barbie Panzer: have no fear little Pink- i shall soon arrive in TWE and will show you how to deal with Lust and Envy. Then for the hell of it, I'll kick your ass too

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young