Page 304 of 843 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294302303304305306 314 354 404 804 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 8425
  1. #3031
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    OOC: Shaz vs. ScarFo... I SOOOOOOO want to see this!


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  2. #3032
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,803
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as ScarFo: Smile I'm gonna wanna Seeee your Smile shazmin, Your Toothless smile. The gaps I leave not from breaking your teeth. Nah ,that will be too easy..from yankin every tooth out one by one from the root while I play my music loud..

    it will be a festival the way ima carry out my attack.

    Regrets you said, Nah Guy ..you get another nah for thinkin I will regret somethin. I invite the hurtful ways, the pain, the blood ,the anger I get from receiving. But the Dishing. The dishing out will be one to remember,not only by you and the fans. But from the TWE Staff.

    They will remember the gory scene, trust me..there is more to what the eye meets.. Your eye at least will receive punches,kicks,chain snuffs, turnbuckle whiplash and anything I put my mind to *laughs at the thought* My Mind can be sick.. and the only relief would be to unleash. Shaz Will Be the Next Man Down! Write it Down and look forward to it.

    Ooc: Hell Yeah I can't wait ,its gonna be pure monstrocity!
    Shaz: You is a dickhead! Do you fuckin know who I am? I am Shaz! The best in the world! The Most Talented Man That Ever Existed! Just watch what I do to you! I'm gonna make your ass more sore than Nicki Minaj after she had an ass transplant!


  3. #3033
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Ooooooooooooohhh


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  4. #3034
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: You is a dickhead! Do you fuckin know who I am? I am Shaz! The best in the world! The Most Talented Man That Ever Existed! Just watch what I do to you! I'm gonna make your ass more sore than Nicki Minaj after she had an ass transplant!
    IC as ScarFo: Funny Because Your Just as Fake as That Nicki Minaj Ass.

    Best in The World at Speaking Nonsense, a lot of folks can agree but listen peeface. You Don't have Talent, Planking and owling isn't talent. Nobody recognizes you as talented. Nobody!

    When you wrestle you have the lost look in your eyes, You see I won't be seeing the lost look in your eyes ....The puffyness ,the swollen black n blue bulges will only become bigger cuz I won't stop whippin your ass till I see fit.

    There only so much I can say, but there's more ,way more that I can do..so next time you speak penis breath ..take a step back , rethink wat your gonna say..then just keep quiet. Cuz scarfo won't play a game witcha.. ima just leave you strapp'd up to an ivy in I.C.U...wen I see you!!!

    MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

    *EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

    THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

    *BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

    *EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

    SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

    DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

    N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

    CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

  5. #3035
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,803
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as ScarFo: Funny Because Your Just as Fake as That Nicki Minaj Ass.

    Best in The World at Speaking Nonsense, a lot of folks can agree but listen peeface. You Don't have Talent, Planking and owling isn't talent. Nobody recognizes you as talented. Nobody!

    When you wrestle you have the lost look in your eyes, You see I won't be seeing the lost look in your eyes ....The puffyness ,the swollen black n blue bulges will only become bigger cuz I won't stop whippin your ass till I see fit.

    There only so much I can say, but there's more ,way more that I can do..so next time you speak penis breath ..take a step back , rethink wat your gonna say..then just keep quiet. Cuz scarfo won't play a game witcha.. ima just leave you strapp'd up to an ivy in I.C.U...wen I see you!!!
    Shaz: Scarfo is wrong...AGAIN. I am the best in the world in my wrestling. You probably couldn't defeat a leprechaun.


  6. #3036
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Scarfo is wrong...AGAIN. I am the best in the world in my wrestling. You probably couldn't defeat a leprechaun.
    IC as ScarFO :

    I Can Tell If You Was Knok'd ..you'll take the Candy Bar on your PilloW...The First Week

    U Dreamin up Leprechauns Boy..Then Boyboy I Don't Know ,if U even Know Watchu In For...Stop Dreamin Up...

    Best Means Best and Shaz and The Word Best shouldn't Ever be Mentioned In The Same Day.
    Shaz I Don't Think Your Hearing, I Don't think your Hearing Me..Hearr Me Shaz, I Am Gonna Beat The Best Beatdown. In the history of Beatdowns Outta You, when I see u in my ring..my TWE Ring.

    Bloody Shaz, Bloody Mat , Bloody Blood

    This is my BloodOath!

    MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

    *EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

    THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

    *BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

    *EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

    SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

    DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

    N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

    CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

  7. #3037
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    We need Rumor Blitz here in TWE
    Profile Retired

  8. #3038
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,365
    Blog Entries
    1
    Great job on the show!

  9. #3039
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    We need Rumor Blitz here in TWE
    When I get a good chance I will post something like

    This
    Is. A Quick BliTZ

    * U-Corp/Dolan Family ? - its Said That U-Corp has Expressed in selling stakes of Titan Wrestling Enterprises to The Dolan Family ,which own Madison Square Garden, NY Rangers and the NY Knicks as well as Cablevision..More on this to come

    John C. NuTZzz Reporting From Las Vegas,Nevada

    RuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuMmmmmmmmmoooooooooRrrrrrrrr rrrrr
    BLiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiTtttttttttttt ttttZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

    *EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

    THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

    *BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

    *EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

    SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

    DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

    N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

    CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

  10. #3040
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Great job on the show!
    *A Wild Rich Appears* Lol thanks man, means a lot coming from a Vet such as yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    When I get a good chance I will post something like

    This
    Is. A Quick BliTZ

    * U-Corp/Dolan Family ? - its Said That U-Corp has Expressed in selling stakes of Titan Wrestling Enterprises to The Dolan Family ,which own Madison Square Garden, NY Rangers and the NY Knicks as well as Cablevision..More on this to come

    John C. NuTZzz Reporting From Las Vegas,Nevada

    RuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuMmmmmmmmmoooooooooRrrrrrrrr rrrrr
    BLiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiTtttttttttttt ttttZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Interesting...
    Profile Retired

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.