Page 302 of 843 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292300301302303304 312 352 402 802 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    A bus pulls up to a bus stop under a clear night sky. A man with long twists tied back in a ponytail steps off the bus, his travel bag slung over his shoulder. The bus driver tells him: "It's just down this road." Then after a brief silence, he asks the man, "Are you sure you want to go there? That's not a place normal people go."

"I'm sure." The young man is confident and clear. As soft spoken as he was, his voice carried the presence of a leader. The driver had no choice but to hear it.

"Well you're a bit small..." The bus driver began with an apologetic, yet serious tone.

The young man delivered a devil-may-care smile, and all the ladies on the bus were glued to their windows to see it. "So's a brick of C4," was his answer. With that, he turned and walked down his chosen path as the bus turned away, the women on it screaming his name.

The young man with long hair looked up to the night sky. The light of a certain constellation outshone all the other stars... the constellation of the archer. And its light seemed to point the way to the young man's destination...

Titan Wrestling Enterprise.

"The stars have aligned..." the young man said to himself. "The sign of the archer shall rise. And TWE will never be the same again."

And with that, he walked towards his destination.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Luke Turne: The Cornish Wizard may not have been victorious on WarZone, yet TWE is still my turf, and the TWE World Championship will be around my waist. It's only a matter of time
    IC as ScarFo: Corny Wizard I only have one thing to Tell You and If My Fist could speak it would said shut the fuck up before I pounce on you and leave you leaking into a good doctor closes you up!

So Shut Your Walrus Face up keep that mouth closed @ every moment you ever think about sayin this is your turf, This is my Turf , The Turf I paved around my House.The Big House ,MY HOUSE !!

I Have Not One Problem Carrying your casket and laughing at your Family ,During Your Funeral. Watch what you say and how you say it... But if something happens to you and I leave just one last breath in you to speak and then die.

Make sure you tell them....SCARFO DID IT!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as ScarFo: Corny Wizard I only have one thing to Tell You and If My Fist could speak it would said shut the fuck up before I pounce on you and leave you leaking into a good doctor closes you up!

So Shut Your Walrus Face up keep that mouth closed @ every moment you ever think about sayin this is your turf, This is my Turf , The Turf I paved around my House.The Big House ,MY HOUSE !!

I Have Not One Problem Carrying your casket and laughing at your Family ,During Your Funeral. Watch what you say and how you say it... But if something happens to you and I leave just one last breath in you to speak and then die.

Make sure you tell them....SCARFO DID IT!
    Luke: So, um, do you speak English? Or just gibberish? I'm not having a funeral anytime soon buddy, but you should listen to my voice. I'm not some Jeff Hardy wannabe who can't cut the mustard. I'm not some Rey Mysterio wannabe, who breaks their neck attempting something special. You listen to me Scarfo, because I, my friend, am no wannabe. I'm a fully trained professional fighter - not a wrestler, but an M.M.A fighter. I know the pressure points of the body. I know how to make you squeal to your mother. I know how to get insides someone's mind.

So, may I just say Scarfo, I'll bide my time, it could be a day, it could be a week, it could be 50 years, but the last image you will see on this planet Earth, is me looking down on you, a sadistic smile on my face, hands that are dripping with blood. That's the image, that's going to stay with you for the rest of eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Luke: So, um, do you speak English? Or just gibberish? I'm not having a funeral anytime soon buddy, but you should listen to my voice. I'm not some Jeff Hardy wannabe who can't cut the mustard. I'm not some Rey Mysterio wannabe, who breaks their neck attempting something special. You listen to me Scarfo, because I, my friend, am no wannabe. I'm a fully trained professional fighter - not a wrestler, but an M.M.A fighter. I know the pressure points of the body. I know how to make you squeal to your mother. I know how to get insides someone's mind.

So, may I just say Scarfo, I'll bide my time, it could be a day, it could be a week, it could be 50 years, but the last image you will see on this planet Earth, is me looking down on you, a sadistic smile on my face, hands that are dripping with blood. That's the image, that's going to stay with you for the rest of eternity.
    IC as ScarFo: You Know Exactly what I'm sayin,other wise I would call you a puss... but it seems you didn't stray away from the fight,but invited me to one. That right there Just sounds like fun on a Friday night.

It nuthin to me, I stay wit pain as its sumthin I enjoy. Hurt me. Make me feel the pain cuz I thrive off datt.. take a knife stab me, put a bullet in my chest.. I then wud have my turn.

So proffesional fighter.. Come get your proffesionnall asss kickd by a man dat fears nothing!... just know , mma fighters I could care less for ..we all bleed da same and got the same bones dat can get broken..
    Just for talkin da way u did, ima make sure I detach your bottom jaw from the top..and hold every tooth of your in my hand,and give dem as a pearl necklace to your wifey.

A gift from scarfo goes a long way.
    Remember What I'm capable of, Because if your smile is the last thing you want me to see. Ima make sure it be a toothless one. But just when you think I'm down n out. Your callapse will happen with me ripping your heart out and eating it.

No remorse, and not one care in the world ,is how I live.

SCARFO!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Ok, here is where we are.

1. I am waiting on one promo and than I will have all my stuff finished.

2. I believe HJ is on Vacation for the weekend, and as such I do not have his stuff, so not go on an early show.

3. I am tempted to do a Prediction Contest for Treasure of The Kings, would you guys be interested in that?
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Ok, here is where we are.

1. I am waiting on one promo and than I will have all my stuff finished.

2. I believe HJ is on Vacation for the weekend, and as such I do not have his stuff, so not go on an early show.

3. I am tempted to do a Prediction Contest for Treasure of The Kings, would you guys be interested in that?
    Don't know what it is, but sounds interesting...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Man, I am eager for you guys to see OverDrive. Some big stuff is happening that will make you question EVERYTHING
    Profile Retired

Coming Soon to TWE

Coming to TWE is a new concept that will give the wrestlers of TWE a shot at the major league! Introducing EWNCW Proving Ground! Every month TWE will feature a Main Event Match pitting a TWE Wrestler against a member of the EWNCW Roster! On the line in these matches? A contract with either Rage or Inferno. Wrestlers will fight for their chance to make it to the main roster by proving they can handle the Stars of EWNCW! This gives brand new match possibilities featuring wrestlers such as; Tommy Thunder, William Carlin, The Beard of Zeus and many more! We hope to have more info soon, including who you can expect in the first EWNCW Proving Ground Match!
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    In response to both of the previous posts: sounds awesome... can't wait to see what happens!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Yes!

Man, I am eager for you guys to see OverDrive. Some big stuff is happening that will make you question EVERYTHING

Yes!

Coming Soon to TWE

Coming to TWE is a new concept that will give the wrestlers of TWE a shot at the major league! Introducing EWNCW Proving Ground! Every month TWE will feature a Main Event Match pitting a TWE Wrestler against a member of the EWNCW Roster! On the line in these matches? A contract with either Rage or Inferno. Wrestlers will fight for their chan
    ce to make it to the main roster by proving they can handle the Stars of EWNCW! This gives brand new match possibilities featuring wrestlers such as; Tommy Thunder, William Carlin, The Beard of Zeus and many more! We hope to have more info soon, including who you can expect in the first EWNCW Proving Ground Match!
    YES!