Page 288 of 843 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278286287288289290 298 338 388 788 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Clean Slate: TWE Restart

Ok, so Titan Wrestling will be going through a massive overhaul. We will be reverting to ONE show every TWO weeks. The roster will be dramatically cut, with some of you be moved up to the main EWNCW Rosters. Now what I need to know is, who would be ok with moving up. It will be easier to sort out the rosters if we know who is ok with moving up. I am hoping to have everything situated ASAP so we can get back to business. Shows will be moving to Tuesdays (This is the target day) and will be branded under the OverDrive Banner. Please get back to me on this ASAP. Thanks guys
    I haven't debuted yet- so I have no issue with moving up if needed?

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I haven't debuted yet- so I have no issue with moving up if needed?
    I'm thinking if you haven't debuted it is up to you.
    Profile Retired

I'm thinking if you haven't debuted it is up to you.
    Yeah I'm fine with going straight to EWNCW.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

The following wrestlers have been released

-G-Scorp

-Dad-Wa

-HOS

-Nova Caine

-Two of A Kind

-Domination

-Il Cattivo

-Zach Silver

-Cash Jennings
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries

Ok, so Titan Wrestling will be going through a massive overhaul. We will be reverting to ONE show every TWO weeks. The roster will be dramatically cut, with some of you be moved up to the main EWNCW Rosters. Now what I need to know is, who would be ok with moving up. It will be easier to sort out the rosters if we know who is ok with moving up. I am hoping to have everything situated ASAP so we can get back to business. Shows will be moving to Tuesdays (This is the target day) and will be branded under the OverDrive Banner. Please get back to me on this ASAP. Thanks guys
    To add to what Krysys said, to get TWE running smoothly, we need the roster to work with us and help us with this overhaul. Mainly, we need to know ASAP who is open to moving up to the main roster (Rage/Inferno). I know that some of you might now want to be part of the main shows and that's fine, you guys can stay in TWE here. But the bottom line is, the TWE roster is currently at about 40 characters, which is a good number for 2 shows, but since Krysys has had his hand forced and has had to cut back to one show, it will be impossible to run a good show with such a huge roster. That's why we need to have some of you moving up.

There's an excellent group of characters here, and I can assure you that TBOZ and myself will be very happy to have anyone that's willing to step up come on board. You'll be made feel very welcome for sure and we'll get you started as soon as the next ppv's gone out (currently scheduled for the 12th). There's a lot of room for maneuver for new guys on the main shows right now too, so that's something that you'd be able to take advantage of!

So yeah, please help us to help TWE so to speak. The sooner that we can get TWE's roster down to a manageable size (we're looking at getting TWE down to about 25 characters), the sooner Krysys can get to work on getting TWE moving again.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Just want to say thanks for the great reaction thus far to the above developments. We've had a very good prompt response from several guys, so on behalf of the team thank you for that. Anyone else interested in moving up, just let Krysys, TBOZ or myself know!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I say put a few guys on Warzone as Warzone Exclusives ,that can be the move up and like a guy or 2 on Rage and Inferno . Then The TWE Roster will be kept to a nice size roster for one show

Let me know about this idea

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    I say put a few guys on Warzone as Warzone Exclusives ,that can be the move up and like a guy or 2 on Rage and Inferno . Then The TWE Roster will be kept to a nice size roster for one show

Let me know about this idea
    It's not a bad idea man, but it's come at an ideal time where we do need superstars both for Inferno and Rage.

Right now, after the next PPV, I will have around about 2/3 active star for the Ignition Title. I need to supplement that to at least 5 personally, so it's a situation that will help the whole of the EWNCW family.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Has Greed run away while he still can? I see that's the case.

OOC: Sorry Krysys, I'd write, but have no time, and this...is my 2000th post!
    Greed: Run from you? Ha. Fear from you is worthless. You are worthless and you will see just how much Sin can pay off when you face me and lose so badly you will be ashamed to ever step foot in TWE ever again.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Andrews, Novikov and Greed will remain in TWE.

I want Andrews to get a good singles career in his resume. Novikov can if under extreme need be called up, that's fine but I feel he can also do TWE some good as their secondary world champion, so still has some great life in him.

Greed is a package deal really, so if The Sins must go then I go but to imagine TWE without the Sins is just not right. Just saying.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up