Page 280 of 843 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270278279280281282 290 330 380 780 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Chris Diamond: Your Prodigy has arrived!
    Van:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Said the man I made tap out in the semis to win the damn title.
    Wells: So when I beat Greed, and rid the TWE of the 7DS, and win the OverDrive World Championship, you'll have nothing to hold a candle to, no matter what you have done so far.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

*Wrath is seen from an undisclosed location, behind him are his brothers and sisters in Sin. The group are all wearing hooded robes. Behind them is a giant Pentagram where the titles are seen*

Wrath: Wells... For so long now you have run your little mouth about how you will defeat Sin and win the OverDrive World Championship from my brother Greed. However, what you fail to realize is, you cannot beat SIN! Sin, it is everywhere! Sin is in the heart of every member of the TWE Roster, it is in the heart of every person in the audience who watches and wants us to lose. You can say that you have no Sin, yet you would be lying...

*laughs as he slowly walks around*

You see it is your desire to hold this championship, you need it to feel completed, and that is the Sin of Greed! You claim to be better than the likes of us, or the likes of Van Hooligan X, and that is the Sin of Pride! You are angry, disgusted, and in a heat of rage that we hold all the gold, and that is the Sin of Wrath! You are jealous that we have everything you want, we have everything you desire to posses! And that is the Sins of Lust and Envy!

*Wrath looks as if he is looking into the soul of Wells*

So, do you see it? As long as the world has Sin, we will never be defeated! And the world will always be consumed by SIN!
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    *Wrath is seen from an undisclosed location, behind him are his brothers and sisters in Sin. The group are all wearing hooded robes. Behind them is a giant Pentagram where the titles are seen*

Wrath: Wells... For so long now you have run your little mouth about how you will defeat Sin and win the OverDrive World Championship from my brother Greed. However, what you fail to realize is, you cannot beat SIN! Sin, it is everywhere! Sin is in the heart of every member of the TWE Roster, it is in the heart of every person in the audience who watches and wants us to lose. You can say that you have no Sin, yet you would be lying...

*laughs as he slowly walks around*

You see it is your desire to hold this championship, you need it to feel completed, and that is the Sin of Greed! You claim to be better than the likes of us, or the likes of Van Hooligan X, and that is the Sin of Pride! You are angry, disgusted, and in a heat of rage that we hold all the gold, and that is the Sin of Wrath! You are jealous that we have everything you want, we have everything you desire to posses! And that is the Sins of Lust and Envy!

*Wrath looks as if he is looking into the soul of Wells*

So, do you see it? As long as the world has Sin, we will never be defeated! And the world will always be consumed by SIN!

And that is why you are the leader. Well done.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: So when I beat Greed, and rid the TWE of the 7DS, and win the OverDrive World Championship, you'll have nothing to hold a candle to, no matter what you have done so far.
    Van: Yeah keep thinking that boo-boo. Dual world champion right now and I was a dual world champion with that championship too. I'm going to laugh if you don't get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post

And that is why you are the leader. Well done.
    Was this IC or OOC??
    Profile Retired

*Sloth is seen sitting in the corner- his hands covering his face- a TWE staffer walks up to and ask him to move- Sloth pops up, grabs the guy and smashes his face into the wall*

Sloth: Everyone in TWE will pay for Blankie's demise- everyone! My brothers and sister in Sin will not rest until we completely destroy the roster

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Was this IC or OOC??
    OOC, I'm glad to have you lead Sin. You are a fine leader.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    OOC, I'm glad to have you lead Sin. You are a fine leader.
    OOC: Well, I try
    Profile Retired

OOC: Well, I try
    You succeed