Page 279 of 843 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269277278279280281 289 329 379 779 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 8425
  1. #2781
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: Oh jesus Shaz, this is worse than we though! Hes not from Jersey Shore, hes got the Bieber Fever! Hes a Justin Bieber fan!
    DJ: What. The. Fuck!!? Other people said that shit, don't try to say Justin was the first to say it! *shakes his head* You guys are dumb and childish, I can't believe they are comparing a black man to justin and fucking Jersey shore!

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  2. #2782
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,784
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    DJ: What. The. Fuck!!? Other people said that shit, don't try to say Justin was the first to say it! *shakes his head* You guys are dumb and childish, I can't believe they are comparing a black man to justin and fucking Jersey shore!
    Darius: You know what DJ, you must be related to those tools, because all I am hearing from you is bitching and moaning ... So, with that said, I am going to tell you something, something Shaz knows very well by now since I used to use this on him, but you do it more ... I'm done talking to you because ...


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  3. #2783
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: You know what DJ, you must be related to those tools, because all I am hearing from you is bitching and moaning ... So, with that said, I am going to tell you something, something Shaz knows very well by now since I used to use this on him, but you do it more ... I'm done talking to you because ...
    DJ: Oh I am sorry I guess you didn't get the memo.....I don't give a fuck what you say! Oh and when is it bitching when you are trying to defend yourself dumbass. I'm done here, hopefully I can see you in the ring soon.

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  4. #2784
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: You know what DJ, you must be related to those tools, because all I am hearing from you is bitching and moaning ... So, with that said, I am going to tell you something, something Shaz knows very well by now since I used to use this on him, but you do it more ... I'm done talking to you because ...
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    DJ: Oh I am sorry I guess you didn't get the memo.....I don't give a fuck what you say! Oh and when is it bitching when you are trying to defend yourself dumbass. I'm done here, hopefully I can see you in the ring soon.
    Van: If it makes you feel better ladies, I doubt anyone gives a flying fuck what you to think. I mean I couldn't care who listens to me being right but this should save you a lot of humiliation in the mean time.

  5. #2785
    IC as ScarFo: Ain't Neva Told No Lie

    MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

    *EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

    THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

    *BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

    *EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

    SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

    DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

    N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

    CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

  6. #2786
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,784
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: If it makes you feel better ladies, I doubt anyone gives a flying fuck what you to think. I mean I couldn't care who listens to me being right but this should save you a lot of humiliation in the mean time.
    Darius: And now we have good old Vanessa in on the bitching and moaning!


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  7. #2787
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: If it makes you feel better ladies, I doubt anyone gives a flying fuck what you to think. I mean I couldn't care who listens to me being right but this should save you a lot of humiliation in the mean time.
    DJ: Huh...were you saying something, I'm sorry... I don't listen to bullshit!

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  8. #2788
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Marik: Hmmm, I am seeing so much potential to work with...

    OOC: Seriously
    Profile Retired

  9. #2789
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Chris Diamond: Your Prodigy has arrived!

  10. #2790
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: And now we have good old Vanessa in on the bitching and moaning!
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    DJ: Huh...were you saying something, I'm sorry... I don't listen to bullshit!
    Van: Hmm, neither of them denied it. Good to know they secretly agree then

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.