Page 279 of 843 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379779 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 8425
  1. #2781
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: Oh jesus Shaz, this is worse than we though! Hes not from Jersey Shore, hes got the Bieber Fever! Hes a Justin Bieber fan!
    DJ: What. The. Fuck!!? Other people said that shit, don't try to say Justin was the first to say it! *shakes his head* You guys are dumb and childish, I can't believe they are comparing a black man to justin and fucking Jersey shore!

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  2. #2782
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,745
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    DJ: What. The. Fuck!!? Other people said that shit, don't try to say Justin was the first to say it! *shakes his head* You guys are dumb and childish, I can't believe they are comparing a black man to justin and fucking Jersey shore!
    Darius: You know what DJ, you must be related to those tools, because all I am hearing from you is bitching and moaning ... So, with that said, I am going to tell you something, something Shaz knows very well by now since I used to use this on him, but you do it more ... I'm done talking to you because ...


    Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  3. #2783
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: You know what DJ, you must be related to those tools, because all I am hearing from you is bitching and moaning ... So, with that said, I am going to tell you something, something Shaz knows very well by now since I used to use this on him, but you do it more ... I'm done talking to you because ...
    DJ: Oh I am sorry I guess you didn't get the memo.....I don't give a fuck what you say! Oh and when is it bitching when you are trying to defend yourself dumbass. I'm done here, hopefully I can see you in the ring soon.

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  4. #2784
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,577
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: You know what DJ, you must be related to those tools, because all I am hearing from you is bitching and moaning ... So, with that said, I am going to tell you something, something Shaz knows very well by now since I used to use this on him, but you do it more ... I'm done talking to you because ...
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    DJ: Oh I am sorry I guess you didn't get the memo.....I don't give a fuck what you say! Oh and when is it bitching when you are trying to defend yourself dumbass. I'm done here, hopefully I can see you in the ring soon.
    Van: If it makes you feel better ladies, I doubt anyone gives a flying fuck what you to think. I mean I couldn't care who listens to me being right but this should save you a lot of humiliation in the mean time.

  5. #2785
    IC as ScarFo: Ain't Neva Told No Lie

    MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

    *EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

    THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

    *BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

    *EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

    SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

    DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

    N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

    CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

  6. #2786
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,745
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: If it makes you feel better ladies, I doubt anyone gives a flying fuck what you to think. I mean I couldn't care who listens to me being right but this should save you a lot of humiliation in the mean time.
    Darius: And now we have good old Vanessa in on the bitching and moaning!


    Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  7. #2787
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: If it makes you feel better ladies, I doubt anyone gives a flying fuck what you to think. I mean I couldn't care who listens to me being right but this should save you a lot of humiliation in the mean time.
    DJ: Huh...were you saying something, I'm sorry... I don't listen to bullshit!

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  8. #2788
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,681
    Marik: Hmmm, I am seeing so much potential to work with...

    OOC: Seriously



     

    Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

  9. #2789
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,528
    Blog Entries
    1
    Chris Diamond: Your Prodigy has arrived!

  10. #2790
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,577
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: And now we have good old Vanessa in on the bitching and moaning!
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    DJ: Huh...were you saying something, I'm sorry... I don't listen to bullshit!
    Van: Hmm, neither of them denied it. Good to know they secretly agree then

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.