Page 268 of 843 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258266267268269270 278 318 368 768 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 8425
  1. #2671
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: But Vanessa ... I mean Van ... How could a rookie like me win a championship already? Hmm ... Oh that's right, I'm no rookie anymore, and soon enough you'll respect my abilities ... Especially when I am gunning for the world championship.
    Van: But wannabe Vanessa...I mean wannabe Van....You're still pretty green. You won't accomplish what I've done in 2/3 of a year. Although you probably will in your whole career.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  2. #2672
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,799
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: But wannabe Vanessa...I mean wannabe Van....You're still pretty green. You won't accomplish what I've done in 2/3 of a year. Although you probably will in your whole career.
    Darius: We will see about that, Van. We will see ... Do me a favor, don't spit shine the title, don't need your herpes germs all over my soon to be gold.



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  3. #2673
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: We will see about that, Van. We will see ... Do me a favor, don't spit shine the title, don't need your herpes germs all over my soon to be gold.
    Van: Best you'll ever get is #1 contender for most titles boo-boo. I'd say that would be your gimmick for world titles but that's Ryan Wells'
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  4. #2674
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,799
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Best you'll ever get is #1 contender for most titles boo-boo. I'd say that would be your gimmick for world titles but that's Ryan Wells'
    Darius: I'm going to wash away your grubby fingerprints from that title with your tears once I take it from you.



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  5. #2675
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: I'm going to wash away your grubby fingerprints from that title with your tears once I take it from you.
    Van: Join the ever growing list of people who say that to me regularly and never will. Muir for example
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  6. #2676
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Breaking News!!!

    Marik has stated that a ruling will be made regarding the Division 1 Championship, However at this time the title has been taken from Van Darius and will be held by the company until a decision has been made. He has stated that Van Darius will get an answer regarding whether or not his win is valid. Marik has said that Il Cattivo, Rob Turne and Ryan Wells will NOT face any consequences regarding their so called assault of the members of Sin.
    Profile Retired

  7. #2677
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Breaking News!!!

    Marik has stated that a ruling will be made regarding the Division 1 Championship, However at this time the title has been taken from Van Darius and will be held by the company until a decision has been made. He has stated that Van Darius will get an answer regarding whether or not his win is valid. Marik has said that Il Cattivo, Rob Turne and Ryan Wells will NOT face any consequences regarding their so called assault of the members of Sin.
    *Darius looks down at his Division 1 Championship then hands it over*

    Darius: Understandable ... I wouldn't want to hear them bitch about losing their title all week either



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  8. #2678
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    *Darius looks down at his Division 1 Championship then hands it over*

    Darius: Understandable ... I wouldn't want to hear them bitch about losing their title all week either
    OOC: To be fair, there was no official Ref and no bell rang either.. Lol
    Profile Retired

  9. #2679
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    *Darius looks down at his Division 1 Championship then hands it over*

    Darius: Understandable ... I wouldn't want to hear them bitch about losing their title all week either
    Van: I would laugh at you. But even I think that's unfair. Tell you what Darius. Win that title again and I'll acknowledge you're 1 of the better beginners of mid-2012 class.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  10. #2680
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    *Darius looks down at his Division 1 Championship then hands it over*

    Darius: Understandable ... I wouldn't want to hear them bitch about losing their title all week either
    Van: *he then chuckles a little bit* I tried man
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.