Page 212 of 843 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312712 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 8425
    Greed: Marik, you're the cancer in Alpha Revolution. Sin was here before you even considered Alpha Revolution a lucrative business and it will be here until we feel Sin can no longer make Alpha Revolution.

Wells, you see this.....

^ That is MINE!!!!!!! The Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship is now a part of me and if you think you or any fool looking to cash in on that ''bounty'' will take what is mine away from me, you got problems. SIN is and always be better and now you have made yourself our target along with those who stand in our way and soon a sacrifice will be needed.

Question is.....who? Who will be the next victim of the Seven Deadly Sins? Soon the answers will be revealed and you will all be reminded of SIN is all powerful and eternal as are The Seven Deadly Sins.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Hmmm??? o.0
    The entrance themes I messed up doing the coding for that one like Luke Turne's, Scarfo and others

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    The entrance themes I messed up doing the coding for that one like Luke Turne's, Scarfo and others
    Shit happens, no big deal.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Marik: Ok, so I am having some issues with funding for TCW, apparently the reception has been less than perfect. So I have decided to re-valuate the company and with that we are taking a small break, no this is not the end, just stay glued to TCW as more info will be released

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Greed: Marik, you're the cancer in Alpha Revolution. Sin was here before you even considered Alpha Revolution a lucrative business and it will be here until we feel Sin can no longer make Alpha Revolution.

Wells, you see this.....

^ That is MINE!!!!!!! The Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship is now a part of me and if you think you or any fool looking to cash in on that ''bounty'' will take what is mine away from me, you got problems. SIN is and always be better and now you have made yourself our target along with those who stand in our way and soon a sacrifice will be needed.

Question is.....who? Who will be the next victim of the Seven Deadly Sins? Soon the answers will be revealed and you will all be reminded of SIN is all powerful and eternal as are The Seven Deadly Sins.
    Wells: Greed, what I did to ScarFo Jonez and to you tonight, will happen when I face you for the title. You can say what you want, but when all is said and done, I will do what I did at the end of the show, hold my title above your non-moving body.
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    Great show you guys!
    Wow, hell of a show!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Breaking News: Wrestlers Injured

Earlier today Indy Wrestlers Yuki Ryder and Greg Comms were injured when they were assaulted by the members of Seven Deadly Sins, U-Corp officials attempted to stop the beating, but were outpowered,

Marik has stated that the Group will face severe punishments including Greed facing both Van Hooligan X and Ryan Wells in a Handicap Match next week, we are also being told that the two wrestlers have suffered career ending injuries and they are threatening a lawsuit against U-Corp, Marik, and the members of Seven Deadly Sins.

We managed to reach Wrath for comment, he was quoted as saying "They can do what they please, we have officially took this company hostage! If the so called "Boss" Whats to put a bounty on us, so be it, but by doing that he signed the death wish of anyone who challenges us!"

When asked for comment U-Corp VP of Talent, James Ashford said they legally couldn't talk about ongoing legal issues. He was also quoted as saying "Mr.Sheehan is fully aware and the members involved will be dealt with."

Marik Sheehan could not be reached for comment.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    Wells: Oh dear, I made Greed mad, I'm sorry about those poor indy wrestlers, I'll make sure to avenge them when I beat Greed.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Yeah, I had that problem until I started doing all the entrances in MS Word- converting the text into hyperlinks. But like Krysys said, shit happens- and am sure Krysys is really liking the extra help

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Breaking News: Wrestlers Injured

Earlier today Indy Wrestlers Yuki Ryder and Greg Comms were injured when they were assaulted by the members of Seven Deadly Sins, U-Corp officials attempted to stop the beating, but were outpowered,

Marik has stated that the Group will face severe punishments including Greed facing both Van Hooligan X and Ryan Wells in a Handicap Match next week, we are also being told that the two wrestlers have suffered career ending injuries and they are threatening a lawsuit against U-Corp, Marik, and the members of Seven Deadly Sins.

We managed to reach Wrath for comment, he was quoted as saying "They can do what they please, we have officially took this company hostage! If the so called "Boss" Whats to put a bounty on us, so be it, but by doing that he signed the death wish of anyone who challenges us!"

When asked for comment U-Corp VP of Talent, James Ashford said they legally couldn't talk about ongoing legal issues. He was also quoted as saying "Mr.Sheehan is fully aware and the members involved will be dealt with."

Marik Sheehan could not be reached for comment.
    Sloth: No one is safe from us. And be warned, I got a new blankie, and no one. I MEAN NO ONE! better fuck with it- well my brothers and sisters in Sin can use it if needed- but no one else!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young