Page 209 of 843 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199207208209210211 219 259 309 709 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 8425
  1. #2081
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,680
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as Reiko: Your Mic Skills Establish Exactly The Point That I Made, Shaz is The Worst in The World at Everything you do. You Couldn't Even make a great enough comeback against me because Fear was in your eyes..and I can tell the more you run your mouth ,that faster you will be giving up in that ring Vs Reiko!
    Shaz: Ha! You piss me off so much! Listen, you need to stop running your mouth before real shiz happens! I'm on the big man ting at the moment! I can defeat anyone put in front of me! So how about YOU stop running your mouth before I beat the crap out of you!


  2. #2082
    IC as Scarfo Jonez: ScarFo Paying Some Home Visits!!!

    MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

    *EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

    THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

    *BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

    *EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

    SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

    DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

    N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

    CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

  3. #2083
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Ha! You piss me off so much! Listen, you need to stop running your mouth before real shiz happens! I'm on the big man ting at the moment! I can defeat anyone put in front of me! So how about YOU stop running your mouth before I beat the crap out of you!
    IC as Reiko: I Noticed One Thing About You..You Can't Think For Yourself Can You Worst in The World.. When Someone Speaks That is Your Balance ..Your Choice of Words are Those That are Said to You. Shaz is Pathetic.and Your a Piece of Shiz as Shaz is Shit!..So Shiz Defines you Perfectly!..I Can't Wait to Have you pass out, because if I feel the same way the night I meet you as I feel now..I swear I'm not letting go of any submission I apply to you.

    MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

    *EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

    THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

    *BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

    *EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

    SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

    DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

    N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

    CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

  4. #2084
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Novikov: Hmm, is very interesting to see how many fools think they can defeat me. They'll fall, they always to the might of Mother Russia and that of The Russian Hammer Bomb. Novikov will be champion for a very long time.
    Angelo: All roster can beat you.You are a joke not a champion, "Drago".No brain only power




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #2085
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Angelo: All roster can beat you.You are a joke not a champion, "Drago".No brain only power
    Novikov: Ah, the Italian Queen. Done nothing but bitch like everyone else.

    The only joke here is you. All the TCW roster can face me including your pussy ass but no one will beat me. As I said before the only words all will hear in a match involving Novikov are: Here is your winner and still TCW World Heavyweight Champion.....Uri Novikov.

    Power means nothing except in the hands of ''The Russian Hammer'' and that of Mother Russia, so be prepared to feel power via The Russian Hammer Bomb when we do meet in the ring, sooner or later. All hail Mother Russia.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  6. #2086
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Novikov: Ah, the Italian Queen. Done nothing but bitch like everyone else.

    The only joke here is you. All the TCW roster can face me including your pussy ass but no one will beat me. As I said before the only words all will hear in a match involving Novikov are: Here is your winner and still TCW World Heavyweight Champion.....Uri Novikov.

    Power means nothing except in the hands of ''The Russian Hammer'' and that of Mother Russia, so be prepared to feel power via The Russian Hammer Bomb when we do meet in the ring, sooner or later. All hail Mother Russia.
    Angelo: You are a pathetic little worm,you haven't face me before and you will never beat me.A monkey has more IQ than you and your country is as stupid as USA is.Your days as a champion are coming to an end "Drago".The Angelo era has already began.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #2087
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Angelo: You are a pathetic little worm,you haven't face me before and you will never beat me.A monkey has more IQ than you and your country is as stupid as USA is.Your days as a champion are coming to an end "Drago".The Angelo era has already began.
    Novikov: Your dream of thinking you can defeat me, is the only pathetic thing here besides ego. You probably like to hang out with those monkeys and throw feces at another, you probably eat it too. It must taste so much better than the garbage you call italian food.

    Russia is better in every way to any other country in the world, hence it's perfection. That is obvious, of course you with no sense of the obvious live in a fantasy world where Italy actually matters. Ha.

    Make me believe that idle threat and maybe I might one day quake in my boots. You've done nothing to make me feel you are a threat to me. Do something memorable so that people forget it the next day. Make an impact so that career ends with a bang. Do something that actually maes it so people give a damn about you cause I sure as hell do not. Your imaginary ''era'' ends when you see stars after you receive a Russian Hammer Bomb, from yours truly.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  8. #2088
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Novikov: Your dream of thinking you can defeat me, is the only pathetic thing here besides ego. You probably like to hang out with those monkeys and throw feces at another, you probably eat it too. It must taste so much better than the garbage you call italian food.

    Russia is better in every way to any other country in the world, hence it's perfection. That is obvious, of course you with no sense of the obvious live in a fantasy world where Italy actually matters. Ha.

    Make me believe that idle threat and maybe I might one day quake in my boots. You've done nothing to make me feel you are a threat to me. Do something memorable so that people forget it the next day. Make an impact so that career ends with a bang. Do something that actually maes it so people give a damn about you cause I sure as hell do not. Your imaginary ''era'' ends when you see stars after you receive a Russian Hammer Bomb, from yours truly.
    Angelo:You are talking too much Novikov and you're keep saying that you can beat.I think you...No i know you can't beat the Italian Stallion.So if you want to proof me that you deserve that title,face Antonyo in a match for the world title.

    Say yes if you got the guts.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #2089
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Angelo:You are talking too much Novikov and you're keep saying that you can beat.I think you...No i know you can't beat the Italian Stallion.So if you want to proof me that you deserve that title,face Antonyo in a match for the world title.

    Say yes if you got the guts.
    Novikov: Ha. You don't get it do you? Earn it like a man or go cry like a little bitch to management like Storm did, I don't care. I don;t have to say yes for if you want to face me, the challenged is welcomed. A true wrestler, excuse me, a true Russian wrestler always welcomes the challenge.

    Meet me in the ring then, if you've got the guts to get knocked the fuck out.

    OoC: That's it for me. gotta work in a bit. Peace.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  10. #2090
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Novikov: Ha. You don't get it do you? Earn it like a man or go cry like a little bitch to management like Storm did, I don't care. I don;t have to say yes for if you want to face me, the challenged is welcomed. A true wrestler, excuse me, a true Russian wrestler always welcomes the challenge.

    Meet me in the ring then, if you've got the guts to get knocked the fuck out.

    OoC: That's it for me. gotta work in a bit. Peace.
    OOC: See ya bro,its always nice icing with you

    Angelo: You are the one who can't understand anything.I don't need to earn anything i was born to become a champion

    I'll see you in the ring Novikov.Till then all i can do is wish you good luck...




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.