Page 202 of 843 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192200201202203204 212 252 302 702 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Angelo:Haha you are a funny little monkey,but monkey your title reign is coming to an end,because the new face of TCW is Antonyo Angelo the Italian Stallion.Mediocrity is no longer the standard here Antonyo is.

Novikov: Mediocrity is a better standard than you any day if you think that you have what it takes to face ''The Russian Hammer'' and survive. I will destroy all who want to take gold away from me.

First, Tepid breeze will become a passing wind when I'm through with him. Eclipse or O'Ryan will be broken next and when they are finished, you will be put in a coma when you fall to the Russian Hammer Bomb.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Novikov: Mediocrity is a better standard than you any day if you think that you have what it takes to face ''The Russian Hammer'' and survive. I will destroy all who want to take gold away from me.

First, Tepid breeze will become a passing wind when I'm through with him. Eclipse or O'Ryan will be broken next and when they are finished, you will be put in a coma when you fall to the Russian Hammer Bomb.
    Angelo:My in ring skills are 25 time higher than you and rest garbage in the back.I am the best European talent in the history of wrestling.You want to destroy me?*Angelo is laughing*You are stupider than i thought.Taking the world title of your hands will be the easiest thing ever

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Angelo:My in ring skills are 25 time higher than you and rest garbage in the back.I am the best European talent in the history of wrestling.You want to destroy me?*Angelo is laughing*You are stupider than i thought.Taking the world title of your hands will be the easiest thing ever
    Novikov: Ha. The stupidity coming from your mouth in believing that is so pathetic it's laughable. You have to earn your shot at me first, which you wont; still if you do earn it, prepare to have your dreams destroyed when you're on the receiving end of a Russian Hammer Bomb.

Mother Russia and Novikov, will always reign supreme.

OoC: Those English lessons for Novikov, have really payed off haha

If you need any promo's from myself, please ask me by this time on Sunday, as from Monday 28th May --> Monday 4th June I'm in Paris
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    If you need any promo's from myself, please ask me by this time on Sunday, as from Monday 28th May --> Monday 4th June I'm in Paris
    Will do bro. Planning on sending Promos out either tomorrow or Friday.
    Profile Retired

Novikov: Ha. The stupidity coming from your mouth in believing that is so pathetic it's laughable. You have to earn your shot at me first, which you wont; still if you do earn it, prepare to have your dreams destroyed when you're on the receiving end of a Russian Hammer Bomb.

Mother Russia and Novikov, will always reign supreme.

OoC: Those English lessons for Novikov, have really payed off haha
    Angelo:Angelo doesn't need to earn anything,Angelo was born to become a champion.And i will become a champion my Russian monkey

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Silver: Sloth! Don't think for one second you have me and Mike beat! You may have won that match, but we will come back stronger then ever and destroy the Sin and reclaim our titles! Just you wait!

Wells: Well Greed, congrats, you beat Van for the title, I applaud you. But now you have a bigger challenge to deal with, Ryan "The Freak" Wells! I just beat Raden Blaine, and now I will beat you. I will destroy the Sin's championship reign by claiming what is mine and the fans, the A-Rev Global Championship! You can say you're a worthy champion, but that isn't the case until you face me, and when we meet, it'll only end one way, with me destroying you and holding the Championship, ending your reign with the title and your time in A-Rev! Celebrate while you can now, it won't be much longer until you'll be in disbelief at the sight of your defeat, by my hands!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Well Greed, congrats, you beat Van for the title, I applaud you. But now you have a bigger challenge to deal with, Ryan "The Freak" Wells! I just beat Raden Blaine, and now I will beat you. I will destroy the Sin's championship reign by claiming what is mine and the fans, the A-Rev Global Championship! You can say you're a worthy champion, but that isn't the case until you face me, and when we meet, it'll only end one way, with me destroying you and holding the Championship, ending your reign with the title and your time in A-Rev! Celebrate while you can now, it won't be much longer until you'll be in disbelief at the sight of your defeat, by my hands!
    Greed: You still believe you can best a SIN? It's that type of mediocre mentality that will make your inevitable defeat all the more sweeter. It is through SIN that I defeated Van Hooligan X and it is through SIN that I will defeat you and anyone else that stands in my way.

This...*shows off the Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship*....is going to be the property of Sin for a very long time.

Blog Entries
    Greed: You still believe you can best a SIN? It's that type of mediocre mentality that will make your inevitable defeat all the more sweeter. It is through SIN that I defeated Van Hooligan X and it is through SIN that I will defeat you and anyone else that stands in my way.

This...*shows off the Alpha Revolution Global Heavyweight Championship*....is going to be the property of Sin for a very long time.
    Wells: That's where you're wrong Greed. That title will be mine very soon. You can't say you're a true champion until you've faced me, and it won't change after that as well, because I will beat you for the title and show that I am the rightful champion and that you and all your siblings, are just a flash in the pan.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Wrath: Brother, do not listen to his idiocy ramblings. He knows not what he speaks. He cannot compete on the level of a SIN. It is not possible. It is a dream that you shall turn into a nightmare.
    Profile Retired