Page 178 of 843 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168176177178179180 188 228 278 678 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 8425
  1. #1771
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Falls count anywhere followed by a tables match and then a ladder match hmm? I'm going to enjoy fucking people up in this tournament.
    Novikov: Ha. I'll enjoy breaking your back across table, if we meet in ring.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  2. #1772
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Falls count anywhere followed by a tables match and then a ladder match hmm? I'm going to enjoy fucking people up in this tournament.
    PUNK: Good luck with that. Because I'm gonna knock your ass out and then put that Russian bitch through a table. Then I'm going to climb the ladder and truly stand atop the entire TCW and show the World that I am it's TRUE CHAMPION!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  3. #1773
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    PUNK: Good luck with that. Because I'm gonna knock your ass out and then put that Russian bitch through a table. Then I'm going to climb the ladder and truly stand atop the entire TCW and show the World that I am it's TRUE CHAMPION!
    Novikov: Only True Champions come from Russia and you will learn that when you see me standing over you after I destroy you in Tables Match.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  4. #1774
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Novikov: Ha. I'll enjoy breaking your back across table, if we meet in ring.
    Van: When Russia matters I'll take that threat seriously.

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    PUNK: Good luck with that. Because I'm gonna knock your ass out and then put that Russian bitch through a table. Then I'm going to climb the ladder and truly stand atop the entire TCW and show the World that I am it's TRUE CHAMPION!
    Van: Let's be honest here boo-boo. If you can last 3 minutes against me you'll of pulled off a miracle.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  5. #1775
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Novikov: Only True Champions come from Russia and you will learn that when you see me standing over you after I destroy you in Tables Match.
    PUNK: I'd be shocked if your shit country even has tables.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  6. #1776
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post



    Van: Let's be honest here boo-boo. If you can last 3 minutes against me you'll of pulled off a miracle.
    PUNK: I won't need 3 minutes to knock your ass out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  7. #1777
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    PUNK: I won't need 3 minutes to knock your ass out...
    Van: Implying. Reality check is coming your way son.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  8. #1778
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Implying. Reality check is coming your way son.
    PUNK: And an elbow is coming yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  9. #1779
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    PUNK: And an elbow is coming yours.
    Van: Eep.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  10. #1780
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: When Russia matters I'll take that threat seriously.
    Novikov: It matters more than you and this shithole of a country. Russia, is the mother land of everything the world should be. Perfect. Just like Novikov.

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    PUNK: I'd be shocked if your shit country even has tables.
    Novikov: Ignorant, typical American. Learn about a country before making a fool of yourself like you will when you face me. You will be destroyed against the might of The Russian Hammer.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.