Page 16 of 843 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    IC: You're gonna pay for that. I promise you that.
    OOC: Gotta play a good heel, sorry your in the line of fire

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    OOC: Gotta play a good heel, sorry your in the line of fire
    OOC: I know I know, I'll be fine, it'll just make me stronger and push me as a babyface more.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

IC as Adrian Leavitt: Hello all, as your first and only Global Champion, I thought I should introduce myself, I am Adrian Leavitt. I come from the great state of Hawaii, and I am the biggest aqusation Alpha Revolution has! Anyone who thinks different will be on the receiving end on an Island Cutter. *smirks*
    Profile Retired

Ok, if you act like a heel you will be booked as a heel. Enough with this tweener bull shit. You can not go around beating people up and claiming to kill people and expect us to book you as a face or tweener face. This is NOT EWNCW where even though your character screams heel you get cheered. We also have no plans for undefeated wrestlers. One last thing, we will book our shows months in advance so just because you are not in a huge storyline at one point doesn't mean you won't be later on. Also those who choose to not do any IC stuff or don't give promos when needed will NOT be used.

Blog Entries
    Ok, if you act like a heel you will be booked as a heel. Enough with this tweener bull shit. You can not go around beating people up and claiming to kill people and expect us to book you as a face or tweener face. This is NOT EWNCW where even though your character screams heel you get cheered. We also have no plans for undefeated wrestlers. One last thing, we will book our shows months in advance so just because you are not in a huge storyline at one point doesn't mean you won't be later on. Also those who choose to not do any IC stuff or don't give promos when needed will NOT be used.
    Don't think anyone can complain with that. Very fair.

IC: And if anything it shuts everyone up after i've made them tap.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Don't think anyone can complain with that. Very fair.

IC: And if anything it shuts everyone up after i've made them tap.
    There is someone, I won't say who, he wants to be a face but the way he portrays the character is clearly a heel. My biggest problem is certain people who right out crowd reaction will have the crowd cheer regardless of their actions. If you are a heel act like it. If you choose not we will remove you

That I am so glad to hear, I never liked that in real life feds either.

IC as ScarFo Jonez: Streaks and defeats don't matter when you carry on in life watching your back walkin aroun like its all Good,Until U get sliced and side swiped wit a ounce of courage still lingering and you decide this is too much to handle ,that when u get down or get laid out...in The Big House....ScarFo.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

If you are referring to das-wa there is a very very good reason why he is a tweener and still goes around belting people up, and i never said he was getting cheered

if its not then disregard this message

p.s. so glad to see that people who IC and work on there promos will get pushed i can but i wont name at least two feds that dont do this well

Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12

IC as Kid Wonder: all you guys do is talk, while your all talking im taking names and collecting cheques and soon to be Alpha Global champion

Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs