Page 10 of 843 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    IC:

*After Mike finishes his statement about the behind region to VHX, he slowly thinks about it and has a small but noticible cocky grin on his face*
    "You clearly failed to remember the guy I left lifeless on the floor with that said bat. You best be best careful otherwise you'll the next 1 sent to hospital, Arshlock. (OOC note: Asshole in germen I believe lol) Lets see how confident you are when your doctor tries to put your smashed Cranium together like a jigsaw puzzle, hmm?

As for your witty statement of the ass. If you clearly listened I was threating about taking his ass out. Call it "todays slang" if you will. But if you're that far behind then well. I don't think you're worth bludgeoning my sports equipment on you. When there are bigger sharks in the ocean." *Van glances at HolyJose with determined eyes before and glancing downwards to his JBW shirt*

*Van proceeds to turn around to walk away from Mike and HolyJose. But then slowly makes a 180 degree turn again with a bigger version of the grin before getting up very close to HJs face. He notices he is focused and will hold his ground so Van slowly begins to back away before taking a better look at his shirt.* "..Juh-Buh-Wuh" *Van finally does walk off but not before he has started laughing which can be heard until he is far from the area.*

Da endz.

Basically thought i'd give you a segment to show you what I can do Krysys. I obviously wanna point out if anything I ever say in any part of my quotes I do not mean it Feel free EHC and HJ to now proceed to eat into my character now and gimme your opinions on how you think I am.
    OOC: all insults are assumed as in character lol

IC: So you'll talk to whatever that EWA kid is but are intimidated by me? Just as I thought a little pussy who doesn't deserve to be in my ring. Listen kid when we meet I'll end your career quickly and it will be the best damn match you've ever been in! Once AR gets started I won't stop gold is what drives me to be better I've wrestled some of the greatest here in EWN's Efeds a nobody like you is just a small fish for me. You can laugh at me all you want but in that ring there is no running from me and that Van is where the men are born. Go ahead run away now we'll face sooner or later and it 1) Be the best match you'll ever have because you're going against me the best there is right now and 2) The last match of your career!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    ICNova Caine) -Steps out from the shadows, cracks his knuckles, and is neck-

All I'm hearing is a bunch of pointless bickering about who is better then who.. Your shit talking abilities isn't what makes you win matches. Your wrestling abilities do! From what I know, all you can do is run your mouth. Anybody can do that, back it up! I doubt anybody can back it up against me! I am your next champion, and it's going to stay around my waist forever!

-Steps back in the shadows and disappears-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    ICNova Caine) -Steps out from the shadows, cracks his knuckles, and is neck-

All I'm hearing is a bunch of pointless bickering about who is better then who.. Your shit talking abilities isn't what makes you win matches. Your wrestling abilities do! From what I know, all you can do is run your mouth. Anybody can do that, back it up! I doubt anybody can back it up against me! I am your next champion, and it's going to stay around my waist forever!

-Steps back in the shadows and disappears-
    IC: *looks down at sig* hm looks like I've proved more than enough why I am the best wrestler here bring it you little bitch!
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: *looks down at sig* hm looks like I've proved more than enough why I am the best wrestler here bring it you little bitch!
    OOC: you are just talking to darkness lmao

Ok, I am in the midst of making an actual roster for my use when doing shows and a lot of people have stuff missing, I won't say who but I will PM those I need info from
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    IC:

*After Mike finishes his statement about the behind region to VHX, he slowly thinks about it and has a small but noticible cocky grin on his face*
    "You clearly failed to remember the guy I left lifeless on the floor with that said bat. You best be best careful otherwise you'll the next 1 sent to hospital, Arshlock. (OOC note: Asshole in germen I believe lol) Lets see how confident you are when your doctor tries to put your smashed Cranium together like a jigsaw puzzle, hmm?

As for your witty statement of the ass. If you clearly listened I was threating about taking his ass out. Call it "todays slang" if you will. But if you're that far behind then well. I don't think you're worth bludgeoning my sports equipment on you. When there are bigger sharks in the ocean." *Van glances at HolyJose with determined eyes before and glancing downwards to his JBW shirt*

*Van proceeds to turn around to walk away from Mike and HolyJose. But then slowly makes a 180 degree turn again with a bigger version of the grin before getting up very close to HJs face. He notices he is focused and will hold his ground so Van slowly begins to back away before taking a better look at his shirt.* "..Juh-Buh-Wuh" *Van finally does walk off but not before he has started laughing which can be heard until he is far from the area.*

Da endz.

Basically thought i'd give you a segment to show you what I can do Krysys. I obviously wanna point out if anything I ever say in any part of my quotes I do not mean it Feel free EHC and HJ to now proceed to eat into my character now and gimme your opinions on how you think I am.
    IC as Hanz Gruber: Shit, that Mike Muir is no one yet, I heard he signed up in AR and EWA at the same time Van. I think you should teach him a lesson here in AR. Und you are correct, thats how you say asshole in German, but Mike Muir would not know that, he is a fucking redneck from Mississippi in the ole u s of a

IC as Mike Muir: Screw you Gruber and Van. And Van I know what todays slang is, and I know that it was the great Wells that you beat down in EWA- but did you win the match? no, and thats what matters, winning matches. Not proving you can hit someone with a stick afterwards. And now I see you are talking about his ass again, and you were staring at HJ chest, I guess next you will be checking out his package. Are you trying to tell us something? Are we gonna have to watch our backsides backstage?

OOC: Van, you are pretty good at this especially since you just started out

Blog Entries
    IC: Can we stop talking about my body? This is a holy vessal for the use only by women worthy enough
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

IC as Mike Muir: Vans the one who is obessed with it from the sounds of it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    IC as Mike Muir: Vans the one who is obessed with it from the sounds of it.
    IC: And you keep brining it up? from the looks of it that's the only insult you have you got some learning to do
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael