Page 616 of 843 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606614615616617618 626 666 716 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,160 of 8425
    I say congrats to Vegas. He is a veteran writer here, and although he has been MIA from a creative team for nearly a year. He is awesome with match ideas (Check out his work with Brutality). I look forward to the new TWE
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    So due to circumstances beyond our control, a new head of TWE has been appointed. Congratulations to Vegas on getting this post.

We'll now think of what to do about the unfinished show, so we'll get back to you once we have something figured out.

If anyone has any questions, queries, something troubling them etc, then my inbox, as always, is open
    Hope something gets figured out soon

Congrats to Vegas as well

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Right, so I sadly do not have the end of the show. Scribs has it. I am going to give hi til tomorrow to finish posting it. If not I will finish it myself. Also I need an up to date roster. This includes Themes, Finishers, Location, and bios. If you are not aware I run things differently and I like to write things out more than using videos and details help when writing for your character. I will make a new roster thread in a few. As it stands I am still sorting out everything that was planned. Expect a lot more stuff to be posted.

*Two man are seen standing in the shadows. Can't tell who they are but we can make out their voices*

Man 1: Is everything set?

Man 2: Yes, things are about to change around here.

Man 1: Good. I'm taking back what was stolen from me.

Man 2: Are you sure you can get enough people?

Man 1: Hell ya. St. Cloud, we are about to bring functional chaos to TWE and take back all I lost.

St. Cloud: I hope you're right....

TWE Fight For The Future

The Following was just released

The Main Event of the next WarPath will be a 10 man over the top Battle Royale with the winner being named #1 Contender to the TWE World Championship!

We will get a preview of The Vixxen's title match with Eden Sky taking on Sasha Panzer with AshAttack as the Special Referee.

A special Tag Team match will take place of we will see The Team Combat Champions Elite Bloodline take on former BWA Tag Team Champions Cross Nation Killers!!

And in a triple threat match we will see Mr. Smyth vs Scarfo Jones vs Scott Cage in a Unification match!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post

The Main Event of the next WarPath will be a 10 man over the top Battle Royale with the winner being named #1 Contender to the TWE World Championship!

We will get a preview of The Vixxen's title match with Eden Sky taking on Sasha Panzer with AshAttack as the Special Referee.

A special Tag Team match will take place of we will see The Team Combat Champions Elite Bloodline take on former BWA Tag Team Champions Cross Nation Killers!!

And in a triple threat match we will see Mr. Smyth vs Scarfo Jones vs Scott Cage in a Unification match!!!

Interesting for sure.
    Profile Retired

Matt: Wooo.... Wooo... Can I been that battle royal thingy? I can fist bump my opponents.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Hahaha Frewin has to earn his number 1 contender's spot again.

BUHAHAHAHA
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

O________O
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up