Page 602 of 843 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592600601602603604 612 652 702 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Hightower: No you need to watch your's, or I'll fill it with something that'll make it so you can't talk.

OOC: I know, but it's all thanks to you!
    AA: Ohhh i am so scared..
    OOC: I knows

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    A few people have had that problem recently. Perhaps alert a mod to the problem? A thread in the site suggestions or NOC section perhaps?
    I would think my posts would need moderating considering all the violence and vulgarity I talk about here...
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    AA: Ohhh i am so scared..
    OOC: I knows
    Hightower: You know you would like that bitch.

OOC: Yes.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    A few people have had that problem recently. Perhaps alert a mod to the problem? A thread in the site suggestions or NOC section perhaps?
    Already beat you to the punch.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Already beat you to the punch.
    I was suggesting that you do it, not that I was going to lol!
    But good ninja move
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I was suggesting that you do it, not that I was going to lol!
    But good ninja move
    Easy to ninja someone when they have no intention on doing it in the first place. XD

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Easy to ninja someone when they have no intention on doing it in the first place. XD
    Let's count it anyway
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Getting started on the next set for Axxess! If you want to be in, you have until the start of Impact(one hour) to let me know. I'll be post sometime after that.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Venom: TWE, a company that was once for the designed for the good of the people, has now fallen so far. Crocked individuals are given title shots, while the companys Champion is pushed to the edge, all by a group of cowardice board members who sit in a private area away from those who would gladly kick their asses if they could. So much that needs to be fixed.. TWE newest member will bring the change, will bring back Honor!
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Guy Smith is standing by, mic in hand and his press pass round his neck as the light on the camera turns on.

Guy Smith: All I can say is...Wow! Axxxess has been absolutely amazing so far. We’ve come across various superstars from all divisions of EWNCW and we still have a few days to go. You can see behind me a queue of fans and you might be wondering what they are waiting for. Well, I can answer this one for you and I have to admit, it is a bit of an odd one. If you just follow me...

The cameraman follows Guy as he walks along the queue to the front. When he gets there, we can see a large set of wooden double doors. On the doors, there is a golden plaque which says “The Executive Office of the TWE IronFist Champion and Representative of the Board, Mr. Smyth.” To the right of the doors is Mr. Smyth’s statue, where various fans are standing next to it, mimicking the statue’s pose as someone takes pictures. To the left of the doors, there is a clear, perspex box which stands about seven feet high. More importantly, there are three members of security standing in front of the doors. Guy approaches a fan at the front of the queue.

Guy Smith: Hey there, buddy. What’s your name?

Fan: I’m David Mitchell, and I’m from Long Island, New York! WWWWWWOOOOOOOOO!

David looks around to the fans near him, who decide not to join him in his excitement. David looks back at Guy awkwardly.

Guy Smith: How long have you been waiting in line, David?

David: Over an hour, man. I’m, like, super psyched to see Mr. Smyth in the flesh.

Guy Smith: Has he actually come out of his office yet?

David: Nah, man, but I think he will soon. In the meantime, people are just happy getting a picture taken next to the statue.

Guy Smith: Cheers buddy. Enjoy Axxxess.

Guy looks back to the camera.

Guy Smith: The odd thing is that Mr. Smyth has been in that office all day and there have been fans who have just given up and walked off. Why Mr. Smyth is still in there is something we hope to find out and...oh, wait a minute!

The fans in the queue erupt in a cheer as the doors start to open. The three member of security step closer to each other to create a wall. After a few seconds, security start to shroud over someone as they make their way over to the perspex box. Once in the box, it becomes clear that it is Mr. Smyth with his TWE IronFist Championship on his shoulder. As the two members of security stand at the front of the queue, Guy approaches the box.

Guy Smith: Mr. Smyth, what are you doing?

Mr. Smyth smiles and waves to Guy.

Guy Smith: Do you realise how long your fans have been waiting out here for you?

Mr. Smyth points to his ear to suggest that he can’t hear a word that is being said.

Guy Smith: The hell? Are you trying to tell me this is your idea of a meet and greet?

Mr. Smyth get’s the attention of the security guards and points to Guy, and gestures a ‘shooing’ motion. One of the guards comes over, grabs Guy by the scruff of the neck and marches him away. The camera pans to follow Guy, but then turns back to Mr. Smyth. The remaining security guard checks each individual fan as they come through, each one only getting a few seconds to stand near the box and have a picture before being shooed away by security. As they leave, each fan get’s their own photocopied autographed picture of Mr. Smyth, as long as they are willing to part with $20.00, 12% of which – according to the sign on the table – get’s donated to a worthy cause.

Mr. Smyth continues to grin as fans come through. Several fans smile and wave back, others only want a picture while many others are much more abusive. Various fans punch the perspex box, others flip him the bird whilst almost every one of them shouts foul and abusive language. One fan even went as far as to throw an egg at the box but in his usual manner, the hate seems to wash past Mr. Smyth and he continues to smile, wave and nod at everyone who passes by.

#BennysTeddy