Page 594 of 843 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584592593594595596 604 644 694 ... LastLast
Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 8425
    [QUOTE=scribbler_jones;783352]That he did. Suspicious, no?

Yea, Maybe he got arrested lol.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Excellent feedback, Benny - I did have to work with the video a bit, as sometimes the Insert Video button doesn't always work, and even when I paste it in with formatting, for some reason it still misbehaves.
    Yeah, sometimes its a bitch to post shows when this site wants to f things up.

The way I posted shows- I brought all the matches and promos into MS Word- no coloring, no bolding/italics and such- made it all the same font. And linked everything together(commentatinng and such- the whole show was complete and all I had to do was copy and pasted it here(well in the EWA Show thread)- doing all the colouring, formatting, bolding, italicizing, inserting videos and such here. It went a bit smoother on my end when posting.

Anyways, reread the show- and just have to say great job all around- matches well written, promos were great- can't wait to see where things are heading

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post

The way I posted shows- I brought all the matches and promos into MS Word- no coloring, no bolding/italics and such- made it all the same font. And linked everything together(commentatinng and such- the whole show was complete and all I had to do was copy and pasted it here(well in the EWA Show thread)- doing all the colouring, formatting, bolding, italicizing, inserting videos and such here. It went a bit smoother on my end when posting.

Anyways, reread the show- and just have to say great job all around- matches well written, promos were great- can't wait to see where things are heading
    Thanks for the suggestion - I'll see if I can do that in OpenOffice.

Also, as far as the show's heading...

Nah. I won't spoil it

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries

That's exactly how I do it, with the exception that I bold and italicize in word and colour on here. I'm sure there are more efficient ways to do it, but that's the way I taught myself how to do it.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion - I'll see if I can do that in OpenOffice.

Also, as far as the show's heading...

Nah. I won't spoil it
    The only thing that sucked is I had to undo all the coloring that everybody took their time to do in their promos. But in the end- it made it easier on me. And since everybody else that was on EWA creative were Brits I switched over to spelling in British English spelling, lol. Seriously I did, just so things flowed when we were doing the PPVs. If I can just drop that habit(spelling in British English)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    That's exactly how I do it, with the exception that I bold and italicize in word and colour on here. I'm sure there are more efficient ways to do it, but that's the way I taught myself how to do it.
    It would be nice if there was a place on this site where you could store stuff with no word/character limit- coloring,formating and all could just be copy and pasted.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    The only thing that sucked is I had to undo all the coloring that everybody took their time to do in their promos. But in the end- it made it easier on me. And since everybody else that was on EWA creative were Brits I switched over to spelling in British English spelling, lol. Seriously I did, just so things flowed when we were doing the PPVs. If I can just drop that habit(spelling in British English)
    You mean proper English.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    It would be nice if there was a place on this site where you could store stuff with no word/character limit- coloring,formating and all could just be copy and pasted.
    I wouldn't be comfortable with that. You can be certain that this site will go down after you have saved your fully written, fully formatted PPV that you and your team have been working on for weeks!

#BennysTeddy

I wouldn't be comfortable with that. You can be certain that this site will go down after you have saved your fully written, fully formatted PPV that you and your team have been working on for weeks!
    True, did not think of that. I know when they changed to format of this site- I couldn't login until I downloaded another browser as on dialup- this site(with the new fomat) did not like IE any more. Now I'm on Safari- and as of Sat, no longer on dial up- using my cell phone companies broadband thingy.

I was always afraid our offsite HQ would go down when we really needed to go there- never happened, but still

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Typically, I'll try to get most of the coloring/italics/bolding/video posting all done in Word(Using a notepad to write out the Code for it, and just C/Ping it over), or just bringing over the unedited stuff, and bolding everything to give it the italics or whatever.

Luckily, Tommy decreed none of the promos coming in for EWNCW should be colored. He didn't want it to come out looking like the show was a rainbow of colors. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter