Page 581 of 843 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571579580581582583 591 631 681 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 8425
  1. #5801
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I hope so...
    Believe in yourself, thats the one thing you need to remember. If you don't believe in your own abilities as a writer, than no one else will.
    Profile Retired

  2. #5802
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    AshAttack: Oh you are a pretentious dickhead! Well then stop with this sick fantasy
    Hightower: Trust me, it's a nightmare if anything. I say something and you say I'm a waste of space, which is completely false rookie, and then you say it's unfair if I insult you using the truth? You're a hypocrite, so shut the fuck up bitch, where's my dinner? I expected it to be ready when I say so.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  3. #5803
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Believe in yourself, thats the one thing you need to remember. If you don't believe in your own abilities as a writer, than no one else will.
    If you wanna check some of my stuff out let me know.. promos and matches


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  4. #5804
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    If you wanna check some of my stuff out let me know.. promos and matches
    I have seen your work before. I know you are good
    Profile Retired

  5. #5805
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Hightower: Trust me, it's a nightmare if anything. I say something and you say I'm a waste of space, which is completely false rookie, and then you say it's unfair if I insult you using the truth? You're a hypocrite, so shut the fuck up bitch, where's my dinner? I expected it to be ready when I say so.
    AA: Aye my nightmare! It is not the truth, I am nothing like what you assume... Oh you are a fucking dickhead! How dare you speak in such a degrading manner to me, you are a waste of space, in that you are so cruel in what you say to me, you are a bully!


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  6. #5806
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I have seen your work before. I know you are good
    Oh really?? Well then i guess..have some faith


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  7. #5807
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    AA: Aye my nightmare! It is not the truth, I am nothing like what you assume... Oh you are a fucking dickhead! How dare you speak in such a degrading manner to me, you are a waste of space, in that you are so cruel in what you say to me, you are a bully!
    Hightower: Degrading manner? Nah, just the truth. It's your role bitch, that's what women are, to be seen, to be used, and certainly to be done. But not by any means to be heard, so shut up.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  8. #5808
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Oh really?? Well then i guess..have some faith
    That made me think of this..

    Profile Retired

  9. #5809
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Hightower: Degrading manner? Nah, just the truth. It's your role bitch, that's what women are, to be seen, to be used, and certainly to be done. But not by any means to be heard, so shut up.
    AA: Yes, i am not your fucking slave! I am not your fucking woman and you tell me to shut-up again, i will not be responsible for my actions..

    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    That made me think of this..

    I love this song!


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  10. #5810
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Believe in yourself, thats the one thing you need to remember. If you don't believe in your own abilities as a writer, than no one else will.
    Holy crap Krysys is back!

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.