Page 562 of 843 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552560561562563564 572 612 662 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    Part of me wants to respond to every individual post that has been made, but I'll just make my point here: I was asked for my feedback, and I gave it. I pointed out opportunities for improvement. My points were informed, well thought out and detailed. If you don't want to hear it, then don't ask for it.

As for this responding to everyone who gives feedback, it won't make a blind bit of difference to their opinions. If I watch a TV show and don't enjoy it, I don't want the director to turn up in my living room and explain to me his thought process. My response to you will be the same response to him/her: as a viewer, I don't care how it was put together or why it was put together that way. I only base my judgment on the finished product.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Part of me wants to respond to every individual post that has been made, but I'll just make my point here: I was asked for my feedback, and I gave it. I pointed out opportunities for improvement. My points were informed, well thought out and detailed. If you don't want to hear it, then don't ask for it.

As for this responding to everyone who gives feedback, it won't make a blind bit of difference to their opinions. If I watch a TV show and don't enjoy it, I don't want the director to turn up in my living room and explain to me his thought process. My response to you will be the same response to him/her: as a viewer, I don't care how it was put together or why it was put together that way. I only base my judgment on the finished product.
    The product is not finished hence my point

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Kraouker: In just a few days we become the Team Combat champions.

Boltz: And in the process solidifying our spots as the go to tag team this decade

Blog Entries
    Cricket, Scrib, and anyone else in charge here, I've seen the past few shows and I still say this is a great e-fed thanks to you guys. I'm not kissing up or anything, I've been around for more then a year and a half and have seen many e-feds start, rise or fall, and die. I like where TWE is going, hence why I wanted to come back here.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

I completely agree with Benny here. The fact is, as a creative team- you ask for feedback and the negative feedback is more important than the positive feedback. I'd rather have people tell me my show sucked and give me reasons on how to improve that than just be like 'oh what a great show. A+.'

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    I think what Benny meant by 'finished product' is the show itself. Efedding is never finished in completion with the feuds and everything going on.

Blog Entries

Nobody's knocking back the feedback you gave. It's been taken on board and we'll address it as we see fit. The creative team are perfectly in their right to respond to any feedback that's given, but if they chose to do so, then don't take that as them knocking back your feedback.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

No one is disagreeing Eddie, all I did was respond to said feedback with reasons/ ways of improving

Blog Entries
    Any more mention of this little disagreement that's going on and I'll be dishing out strikes in accordance with EWNCW's 'No Bullshit' policy (if you don't know what that is, then see the OP of the EWNCW thread). TWE does fall underneath the umbrella that is EWNCW, and thus, our policy does cover TWE too.

Benny and CT, I'll be contacting you both in due course to sort out whatever's going on between you in private.

As far as public goes, this is the end of this debate. Anyone commenting on it further here will receive a strike.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Anyone commenting on it further here will receive a strike.
    Eden: A strike? Oooh that reminds me of when big daddy Marik would spank my bottom and call me naughty. It was suppose to be our little secret, but it's not like he can get fired now hahaha.

GFR-01715340285.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden: A strike? Oooh that reminds me of when big daddy Marik would spank my bottom and call me naughty. It was suppose to be our little secret, but it's not like he can get fired now hahaha.

GFR-01715340285.jpg
    Priceless! lol
    Dynamite drop in GG. lol
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)