Page 561 of 843 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551559560561562563 571 611 661 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *A nearby screen fuzzes out - and an image of the Board of Directors comes on it...*

Board Member: Ah. Mr. Xavier Hightower... an impressive victory over young Mr. Spears last week. We are well aware of your skillset and potential... but you will have to wait your turn. The rabblerouser Darius has his hands full right now, as we will soon assign him a contender for his precious title. We would, however, encourage you to continue doing what you enjoy best: destroying the competition. And above all, remember...

Everything is going to be just fine.

Hightower: Oh yeah dipshit? I get what I deserve, a damn title shot. Hide behind your cameras, but I'll kick Darius' ass. You want everything to be fine? It will be when I have the title. I'm already the best here. I suggest you give me that shot before things around here become even more uncomfortable. You don't want to see me angry, people are often found to be in the hospital by my hand when that happens.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Hightower: Enough of this pussyshit, I'll destroy you fuckers. Look what I did to Mr. Navy Seal. I want some real competition, I want a World Title Shot!
    Cage: Wait...why in the world do you think you deserve a title shot? Hell, you don't even deserve the contract you have! Why the board of directors haven't fired your ass baffles me. Everyone and their mothers is more deserving of a title shot you ass wipe. So how about you take your big boy words that you used in tenth grade, and shove them so far up your ass, that you can hear them rattling in the pint size brain you have.

and my promo(s)/thing are/is in

as far as Bens comment of the direction of the angles- I am guessing its because Krysys called the shots before and not sure if he let Scribbs in on what was gonna go on in the future- I am just guessing.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    OK. I've read the show fully now. Twice. Now my feedback has a lot of positives, but it also has a lot of negatives. I mean no harm in what I say, but there are some things that don't sit right with me.

Firstly, it was great to see the formatting has improved a great deal. It was much easier on the eye to read, and made it a more pleasureable experience.

For me, the best promo goes to TJB. He is one of my favourite characters and to see him get mic time is great to see as he has been one of the most under-utilised talents in this efed.

So what didn't I like: A new show needs to start on a new page. If anyone wanted to search back and reference previous promos or shows, it will be near impossible if the show starts half way down the page.

Regardless of the state of the tag team division, a team debuting should have not gotten a title shot in their first match. It undermines all the teams who are there already. Same would go for any division. I hate it when people come in and have title shots immediately, even if they are a big name on these forums. If you struggle to see any one of your current roster good enough to challenge for a title before a newcomer, then there is a much bigger problem.

The matches, on the whole, were sub-par. Now I find this really wierd because Scribs writes some amazing matches (the Infection vs. Damaged Good on the last IWA Chaos show was one of the best on the show and I still maintain that Vivica vs. Juno Mercury at DFI is the best match of 2013 so far). The main event was a video. There was a build up to the match with absolutely no pay off.

Why, exactly, does the board have a dog but still decide to bark themselves? Defeats the purpose of a spokesman, surely?

I think my biggest gripe is the sharp change of direction with what seems to be everything. There was no smooth transistion from what was to what is and it is taking a fair bit to get used to. I can't spot any continuation with angles and if I didn't know any better, I could swear blind that this isn't TWE. Maybe that's just me, I don't know.

I'm also not a fan of these "If you weren't in the last show but you want to be in the next one, PM me and we will put you in" messages appearing in the thread. It's great that you accept input, but I should come to you, not you asking for it. I'm sure this is not the case, but it does seem that there is a lack of creative certainty from you guys. Sadly, you guys are not going to be able to please everyone (something I now know - I have pissed off at least 50% of my roster in the last 7 days) but I would like to see more certainty in what you want to do and your plans for the future because if you have that, then you will be set for life.

Sorry guys, but for me the show grade is a D.

I'm really sorry it is mostly negative. I have been told on many occasions that I am as subtle as a brick to the face to a fault, and as unpopular as this post will make me, I just really want to see you guys do amazingly well.

I look forward to my burial.
    I think it's hard for anyone to take over a fed without preparation like Scribbler did. Granted he worked alongside Krysys for a while, but he didn't expect he'd replace him and it might take him time to get the show on the same track as Krysys had it and that's understandable. I find Scribbs to be an amazing writer, maybe stretched a bit thin with everything he does in the e-feds, but great at it so I will give him time to adapt to Krysys' style or maybe even create his own unique style which is something I like about his writing so even if TWE ends up not being the same TWE it was before it might not be a bad thing.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I think it's hard for anyone to take over a fed without preparation like Scribbler did. Granted he worked alongside Krysys for a while, but he didn't expect he'd replace him and it might take him time to get the show on the same track as Krysys had it and that's understandable. I find Scribbs to be an amazing writer, maybe stretched a bit thin with everything he does in the e-feds, but great at it so I will give him time to adapt to Krysys' style or maybe even create his own unique style which is something I like about his writing so even if TWE ends up not being the same TWE it was before it might not be a bad thing.
    I agree with everything you just said. Scribbs and CT will find their own groove

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Frewin: I am not a crook.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cage: Wait...why in the world do you think you deserve a title shot? Hell, you don't even deserve the contract you have! Why the board of directors haven't fired your ass baffles me. Everyone and their mothers is more deserving of a title shot you ass wipe. So how about you take your big boy words that you used in tenth grade, and shove them so far up your ass, that you can hear them rattling in the pint size brain you have.
    Hightower: Hey, "All The Rage" is it? Listen here dumbshit, I don't care about you, no one ever cared about you, and no one will ever care about you. That's why you bring up mothers, because your's hated you, especially compared to your brother, who works part time at the Gas Station pumping gas for a living, making minimum wage. Heck, he is the more successful one out of the two of you. Don't talk about the 10th grade when you struggled to even spell your own name, especially with that ridiculous nickname of your's or whatever you want to call that moniker. Don't talk about asses when we all know the only reason you're here in this business is to catch a glimpse at everyone in the guys' locker room asses. Because lord knows you aren't here for your wrestling skills. So shut the fuck up, go sit down, or I'll make you sit down, permanently.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    and my promo(s)/thing are/is in

as far as Bens comment of the direction of the angles- I am guessing its because Krysys called the shots before and not sure if he let Scribbs in on what was gonna go on in the future- I am just guessing.
    I take 100% for this, scribbler was more then happy to let things run as Krysys planned but I felt we needed change so this falls all on me though when you see the end result I am sure this lack of transition will have its big payoffs

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    OK. I've read the show fully now. Twice. Now my feedback has a lot of positives, but it also has a lot of negatives. I mean no harm in what I say, but there are some things that don't sit right with me.

Firstly, it was great to see the formatting has improved a great deal. It was much easier on the eye to read, and made it a more pleasureable experience.

For me, the best promo goes to TJB. He is one of my favourite characters and to see him get mic time is great to see as he has been one of the most under-utilised talents in this efed.

So what didn't I like: A new show needs to start on a new page. If anyone wanted to search back and reference previous promos or shows, it will be near impossible if the show starts half way down the page.

Regardless of the state of the tag team division, a team debuting should have not gotten a title shot in their first match. It undermines all the teams who are there already. Same would go for any division. I hate it when people come in and have title shots immediately, even if they are a big name on these forums. If you struggle to see any one of your current roster good enough to challenge for a title before a newcomer, then there is a much bigger problem.

The matches, on the whole, were sub-par. Now I find this really wierd because Scribs writes some amazing matches (the Infection vs. Damaged Good on the last IWA Chaos show was one of the best on the show and I still maintain that Vivica vs. Juno Mercury at DFI is the best match of 2013 so far). The main event was a video. There was a build up to the match with absolutely no pay off.

Why, exactly, does the board have a dog but still decide to bark themselves? Defeats the purpose of a spokesman, surely?

I think my biggest gripe is the sharp change of direction with what seems to be everything. There was no smooth transistion from what was to what is and it is taking a fair bit to get used to. I can't spot any continuation with angles and if I didn't know any better, I could swear blind that this isn't TWE. Maybe that's just me, I don't know.

I'm also not a fan of these "If you weren't in the last show but you want to be in the next one, PM me and we will put you in" messages appearing in the thread. It's great that you accept input, but I should come to you, not you asking for it. I'm sure this is not the case, but it does seem that there is a lack of creative certainty from you guys. Sadly, you guys are not going to be able to please everyone (something I now know - I have pissed off at least 50% of my roster in the last 7 days) but I would like to see more certainty in what you want to do and your plans for the future because if you have that, then you will be set for life.

Sorry guys, but for me the show grade is a D.

I'm really sorry it is mostly negative. I have been told on many occasions that I am as subtle as a brick to the face to a fault, and as unpopular as this post will make me, I just really want to see you guys do amazingly well.

I look forward to my burial.
    Firstly I want to say my sentiments are the same with Scribs, you definitely will not get buried for these comments and we look forward to them.

I want to address a few comments because I feel its important

definitely and this can definitely be improved instantly

There are no other tag teams, I said this before and ill say it again if anyone wants to bring a tag team im happy to job out N and B to them. We got negative feedback about having an away user win a Proving Ground match so how could we have give a non active tag team a title match.

Ohh and for the record: Christian won the IC title in his first match, Santino in his first appearance in the E
    This I take full responsibility for as I am green at writing matches and obviously not very good though I will improve that I promise you.

Dont worry about who runs the show and how certain we are about things, we have plans that will be going from 1 week to 1 year and no amount of PMing will change that, what we are looking for are people that may not be happy they are not featured will we are giving airtime to jobbers and bots.
    We may miss peoplen that think hang on I want to be on that show and I found out that I was being promised to be used extensively here before the scribbs era and found out that I in fact didnt fit into any plans... you know how hurt I was? Now I know that this is only for fun line will come out and you would be right in saying that but when you get PMed saying there are plans for you to become a top heel and you find out you werent even discussed at all... we do not want to create that culture here.

Again I will take the bullet for this one as scribbler was wanting to follow Krysys plans and I wasnt sure that the direction he was taking was

1. Fair to the users here

2. I didnt feel right with the storylines and when I expressed my concerns with SJ he was in agreeance and yeah we did change things up... It needed to.

Thanks again for your feedback and do not take my responses as aggresive or argumentative, I as well am as subtle as a sledgehammer and I will be the first to admit that this show isnt on the levels it was yet and maybe I am adding dead weight to scribbs and I wouldnt have any ill feeling if he gave me the Future endeavoured speech then I have enjoyed the ride but I hope you guys stick it out because I promise it will get better

as for the seven dedly sins- i can see that angle being dropped as a few members are banned- krysys and vegas

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young