Page 560 of 843 FirstFirst ... 60460510550558559560561562570610660 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    They'll have to come up with something more than 'i just wanna see it burn'

It seems they just picked up people from outside of ROH to put them in ROH, instead of using the good deal of people they already have
    I was wondering about that myself... Cliff Compton? I mean I'm an OVW fan and I am a CC fan... but not sure what to think of him joining SCUM... and Hardy? Haas? ... IDK man...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    I was wondering about that myself... Cliff Compton? I mean I'm an OVW fan and I am a CC fan... but not sure what to think of him joining SCUM... and Hardy? Haas? ... IDK man...
    If they can't tie them in, it'll seem like a case of, "Lolletsthrowthemallin!"
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    If they can't tie them in, it'll seem like a case of, "Lolletsthrowthemallin!"
    Agreed. As far as the PPV went, it was one of the shows that I'm mad I couldn't see. Hands down. I just worry that the aftermath won't justify it all happening. Like how did SCUM get Haas and Hardy?

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Agreed. As far as the PPV went, it was one of the shows that I'm mad I couldn't see. Hands down. I just worry that the aftermath won't justify it all happening. Like how did SCUM get Haas and Hardy?
    I suppose they'll cover all of that in their tapings.

I don't mind not seeing it, mostly because while ROH has a lot of good matches- at times, it gets to the point where it's move, move, move, move, move, move, move, move, move - little to no selling inbetween.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.

Blog Entries
    I suppose they'll cover all of that in their tapings.

I don't mind not seeing it, mostly because while ROH has a lot of good matches- at times, it gets to the point where it's move, move, move, move, move, move, move, move, move - little to no selling inbetween.
    Yeah. That can be a good and bad thing to me - depending on how it's executed. I can believe Michael Elgin no-selling certain moves... but someone like Davey Richards? Not so much...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Yeah. That can be a good and bad thing to me - depending on how it's executed. I can believe Michael Elgin no-selling certain moves... but someone like Davey Richards? Not so much...
    Yeah, that's what turns me away from ROH. Great wrestlers, but sometimes they are just unbelievable. Multiple kicks to the face? Fuck it, return the favor? OH NO YOU DIDN'T. Go back and forth doing the same things.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    OK. I've read the show fully now. Twice. Now my feedback has a lot of positives, but it also has a lot of negatives. I mean no harm in what I say, but there are some things that don't sit right with me.

Firstly, it was great to see the formatting has improved a great deal. It was much easier on the eye to read, and made it a more pleasureable experience.

For me, the best promo goes to TJB. He is one of my favourite characters and to see him get mic time is great to see as he has been one of the most under-utilised talents in this efed.

So what didn't I like: A new show needs to start on a new page. If anyone wanted to search back and reference previous promos or shows, it will be near impossible if the show starts half way down the page.

Regardless of the state of the tag team division, a team debuting should have not gotten a title shot in their first match. It undermines all the teams who are there already. Same would go for any division. I hate it when people come in and have title shots immediately, even if they are a big name on these forums. If you struggle to see any one of your current roster good enough to challenge for a title before a newcomer, then there is a much bigger problem.

The matches, on the whole, were sub-par. Now I find this really wierd because Scribs writes some amazing matches (the Infection vs. Damaged Good on the last IWA Chaos show was one of the best on the show and I still maintain that Vivica vs. Juno Mercury at DFI is the best match of 2013 so far). The main event was a video. There was a build up to the match with absolutely no pay off.

Why, exactly, does the board have a dog but still decide to bark themselves? Defeats the purpose of a spokesman, surely?

I think my biggest gripe is the sharp change of direction with what seems to be everything. There was no smooth transistion from what was to what is and it is taking a fair bit to get used to. I can't spot any continuation with angles and if I didn't know any better, I could swear blind that this isn't TWE. Maybe that's just me, I don't know.

I'm also not a fan of these "If you weren't in the last show but you want to be in the next one, PM me and we will put you in" messages appearing in the thread. It's great that you accept input, but I should come to you, not you asking for it. I'm sure this is not the case, but it does seem that there is a lack of creative certainty from you guys. Sadly, you guys are not going to be able to please everyone (something I now know - I have pissed off at least 50% of my roster in the last 7 days) but I would like to see more certainty in what you want to do and your plans for the future because if you have that, then you will be set for life.

Sorry guys, but for me the show grade is a D.

I'm really sorry it is mostly negative. I have been told on many occasions that I am as subtle as a brick to the face to a fault, and as unpopular as this post will make me, I just really want to see you guys do amazingly well.

I look forward to my burial.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    OK. I've read the show fully now. Twice. Now my feedback has a lot of positives, but it also has a lot of negatives. I mean no harm in what I say, but there are some things that don't sit right with me.

Firstly, it was great to see the formatting has improved a great deal. It was much easier on the eye to read, and made it a more pleasureable experience.

For me, the best promo goes to TJB. He is one of my favourite characters and to see him get mic time is great to see as he has been one of the most under-utilised talents in this efed.

So what didn't I like: A new show needs to start on a new page. If anyone wanted to search back and reference previous promos or shows, it will be near impossible if the show starts half way down the page.

Regardless of the state of the tag team division, a team debuting should have not gotten a title shot in their first match. It undermines all the teams who are there already. Same would go for any division. I hate it when people come in and have title shots immediately, even if they are a big name on these forums. If you struggle to see any one of your current roster good enough to challenge for a title before a newcomer, then there is a much bigger problem.

The matches, on the whole, were sub-par. Now I find this really wierd because Scribs writes some amazing matches (the Infection vs. Damaged Good on the last IWA Chaos show was one of the best on the show and I still maintain that Vivica vs. Juno Mercury at DFI is the best match of 2013 so far). The main event was a video. There was a build up to the match with absolutely no pay off.

Why, exactly, does the board have a dog but still decide to bark themselves? Defeats the purpose of a spokesman, surely?

I think my biggest gripe is the sharp change of direction with what seems to be everything. There was no smooth transistion from what was to what is and it is taking a fair bit to get used to. I can't spot any continuation with angles and if I didn't know any better, I could swear blind that this isn't TWE. Maybe that's just me, I don't know.

I'm also not a fan of these "If you weren't in the last show but you want to be in the next one, PM me and we will put you in" messages appearing in the thread. It's great that you accept input, but I should come to you, not you asking for it. I'm sure this is not the case, but it does seem that there is a lack of creative certainty from you guys. Sadly, you guys are not going to be able to please everyone (something I now know - I have pissed off at least 50% of my roster in the last 7 days) but I would like to see more certainty in what you want to do and your plans for the future because if you have that, then you will be set for life.

Sorry guys, but for me the show grade is a D.

I'm really sorry it is mostly negative. I have been told on many occasions that I am as subtle as a brick to the face to a fault, and as unpopular as this post will make me, I just really want to see you guys do amazingly well.

I look forward to my burial.
    Sorry to disappoint you Benny - we don't bury for honesty. Remember - we asked you and everybody to give us feedback and BE HONEST with us. I'd rather hear the truth from you than hear something sugarcoated. Sometimes the best way to get through a window is by tossing a brick.

Yes, I think I could have done a lot better with my parts of the last show... and I will with the show this week. I don't mean to sound needy when I ask people to participate - I want people to know that we actively want people to be here. I know this is a rough stretch, and I'm willing to stick it out and make it better. Again, thanks for being honest with us, Ben. The only way you'll really bug me is by NOT saying what you want to say. So don't do that. EVER.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Hightower: Enough of this pussyshit, I'll destroy you fuckers. Look what I did to Mr. Navy Seal. I want some real competition, I want a World Title Shot!
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Hightower: Enough of this pussyshit, I'll destroy you fuckers. Look what I did to Mr. Navy Seal. I want some real competition, I want a World Title Shot!
    *A nearby screen fuzzes out - and an image of the Board of Directors comes on it...*

Board Member: Ah. Mr. Xavier Hightower... an impressive victory over young Mr. Spears last week. We are well aware of your skillset and potential... but you will have to wait your turn. The rabblerouser Darius has his hands full right now, as we will soon assign him a contender for his precious title. We would, however, encourage you to continue doing what you enjoy best: destroying the competition. And above all, remember...

Everything is going to be just fine.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong