Page 521 of 843 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511519520521522523 531 571 621 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 8425
  1. #5201
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Could you just clarify the difference there please? For those of us who night not understand.
    I think he means, it's fine to join the site.

    But it's NOT okay to try and urge people from here to join it.

    Like, if I was running a site, and was trying to get you, or Grind to leave this site to join that one instead.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  2. #5202
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I think he means, it's fine to join the site.

    But it's NOT okay to try and urge people from here to join it.

    Like, if I was running a site, and was trying to get you, or Grind to leave this site to join that one instead.
    This sounds just about right


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  3. #5203
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,156
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Could you just clarify the difference there please? For those of us who night not understand.
    It's one thing to find the site on your own. If you're looking for more than one site, or a a completely different site to post on, fine, that's no problem. But the twins were PMing people and posting on their FB page wall asking people to come over to their site from here when all it is is a pale carbon copy of this site. It's got me beat why anyone would need more than one site and the fact remains that pretending that people will just continue to post in both places without there being any knock on effect is either naive or just plain untrue. But it would be foolish for me to sit by and let them pilfer our members one by one to the detriment of EWN. Clearly the twins have an agenda and that's to fulfill, as they themselves said, their "lifelong dream to run a wrestling website". To my mind, it is a clear and desperate attempt to try to place themselves in some perceived position of authority and/or to gain power over normal users by positioning themselves first and then trying to make a heap underneath them to "rule over". It's kinda childish actually. They bring NOTHING to the table besides a sorry attitude of "everyone wants us to fail!" when all that is obvious is that they have no clearly thought out plan of how to approach a venture.

    So you can't just make a site and go around to existing sites and hang out a sign saying "open for business". Really, how is that fair? At least this site and others like it offer a news and comments section, a blog section on top of the forums. They just intend to benefit from the spoils of others. It's unfair and underhanded.


  4. #5204
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,664
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's one thing to find the site on your own. If you're looking for more than one site, or a a completely different site to post on, fine, that's no problem. But the twins were PMing people and posting on their FB page wall asking people to come over to their site from here when all it is is a pale carbon copy of this site. It's got me beat why anyone would need more than one site and the fact remains that pretending that people will just continue to post in both places without there being any knock on effect is either naive or just plain untrue. But it would be foolish for me to sit by and let them pilfer our members one by one to the detriment of EWN. Clearly the twins have an agenda and that's to fulfill, as they themselves said, their "lifelong dream to run a wrestling website". To my mind, it is a clear and desperate attempt to try to place themselves in some perceived position of authority and/or to gain power over normal users by positioning themselves first and then trying to make a heap underneath them to "rule over". It's kinda childish actually. They bring NOTHING to the table besides a sorry attitude of "everyone wants us to fail!" when all that is obvious is that they have no clearly thought out plan of how to approach a venture.

    So you can't just make a site and go around to existing sites and hang out a sign saying "open for business". Really, how is that fair? At least this site and others like it offer a news and comments section, a blog section on top of the forums. They just intend to benefit from the spoils of others. It's unfair and underhanded.
    Great, thanks man.
    And I agree with what you said.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #5205
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Hi all, sorry I'm late to the party (as usual)... so yeah, I just caught up with the recent happenings... unfortunate to hear - especially with TWE in the balance. I may have missed any suggestions in light of all that's happening... if so, can somebody tell me?


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  6. #5206
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,664
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Hi all, sorry I'm late to the party (as usual)... so yeah, I just caught up with the recent happenings... unfortunate to hear - especially with TWE in the balance. I may have missed any suggestions in light of all that's happening... if so, can somebody tell me?
    Ah! You're online!
    To the batcave my good man!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #5207
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ah! You're online!
    To the batcave my good man!
    On my way!


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  8. #5208
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ah! You're online!
    To the batcave my good man!
    Ummm... which part of the cave, chief?


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  9. #5209
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,664
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Ummm... which part of the cave, chief?
    Ummm, the chatbox? Lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #5210
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,664
    Blog Entries
    1
    Ok people, it's been confirmed last night that Scribbler Jones will be the new head of TWE. So if anyone has any qualms, questions, or anything like that, then contact him.
    A new writer to work with him on the show will be confirmed within the next couple of days.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.