Page 461 of 843 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471511561 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 8425
  1. #4601
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,567
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Nathan: And yet we also have me- the supreme of these people. There are seldom few, such as myself, that are not phased by competition, because we ourselves don't have any.
    Cage: remind me...who are you? Because you sound like the third rate loser who is at the back of the line of doing anything meaningful
     

  2. #4602
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Nathan: And yet we also have me- the supreme of these people. There are seldom few, such as myself, that are not phased by competition, because we ourselves don't have any.
    Kaige: Yes the supreme of the other people you wallow and rarely ever go anywhere.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  3. #4603
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cage: remind me...who are you? Because you sound like the third rate loser who is at the back of the line of doing anything meaningful
    Nathan: The Canadian Conqueror, the Undefeated Nathan St. John. And don't you forget it, Cage.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Kaige: Yes the supreme of the other people you wallow and rarely ever go anywhere.
    Nathan: This coming from my pudding brother.


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  4. #4604
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Nathan: This coming from my pudding brother.
    Kaige: Of course, sometimes it has to be your brother to let you know things. Now get right, get to the top, and bring all the women in.

    MORE POOL PUDDING
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  5. #4605
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Kaige: Of course, sometimes it has to be your brother to let you know things. Now get right, get to the top, and bring all the women in.

    MORE POOL PUDDING
    Nathan: I would be at the top if the TWE Board had sense.
    Nonetheless, I'll go get HH.


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  6. #4606
    The Trinity AreYaSerious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,688
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cage: I'm not trying to be funny. Do you think I joke when it comes to this championship? The fact is, your a non important hack who comes in here thinking running his mouth is going to get people to believe his hype, when the truth merely is you are coming off as the king of the dumb asses. So kudos on that

    The Android: The Android is more then just talk, and non important hack? The Android is more then just talk, step in the ring with him, and he'll show you.




  7. #4607
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,567
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    The Android: The Android is more then just talk, and non important hack? The Android is more then just talk, step in the ring with him, and he'll show you.
    Cage: are you really billy murray? Because i feel like its groundhogs day considering you are repeating yourself
     

  8. #4608
    The Trinity AreYaSerious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,688
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cage: are you really billy murray? Because i feel like its groundhogs day considering you are repeating yourself
    The Android: Billy Murray? Your jokes are about as bad as your wrestling.




  9. #4609
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,567
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    The Android: Billy Murray? Your jokes are about as bad as your wrestling.
    Cage: your logic is flawed. If what you say is true, i would have won or successfully defended this title like i have
     

  10. #4610
    The Trinity AreYaSerious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,688
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cage: your logic is flawed. If what you say is true, i would have won or successfully defended this title like i have
    The Android: Then why do you run from The Android?




Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.