Page 460 of 843 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510560 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Kaige: Taking care of a Donkey, would be the first hard working job you'll ever have too - isn't it?

Mr. Smyth: Actually, no it wouldn't. I started from the very bottom and made my way to the top. I'm the epitome of the American Dream. Amusingly, it's a English man who achieved that, and not an American.

Bearing in mind as well that American is not a nation of it's own - it should still be part of the British Empire. The Declaration of Independence was not only illegal, but actually treasonable. There is no legal principle then or now to allow a group of citizens to establish their own laws because they want to. What if Texas decided today it wanted to secede from the Union?

Lincoln made the case against secession and he was right. The Declaration of Independence itself, in the absence of any recognised legal basis, had to appeal to "natural law", an undefined concept, and to "self-evident truths", that is to say truths for which no evidence could be provided.

The grievances listed in the Declaration were too trivial to justify secession. The main one - no taxation without representation - was no more than a wish on the part of the colonists, to avoid paying for the expense of protecting them against the French during seven years of arduous war and conflict.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post

Mr. Smyth: Actually, no it wouldn't. I started from the very bottom and made my way to the top. I'm the epitome of the American Dream. Amusingly, it's a English man who achieved that, and not an American.

Bearing in mind as well that American is not a nation of it's own - it should still be part of the British Empire. The Declaration of Independence was not only illegal, but actually treasonable. There is no legal principle then or now to allow a group of citizens to establish their own laws because they want to. What if Texas decided today it wanted to secede from the Union?

Lincoln made the case against secession and he was right. The Declaration of Independence itself, in the absence of any recognised legal basis, had to appeal to "natural law", an undefined concept, and to "self-evident truths", that is to say truths for which no evidence could be provided.

The grievances listed in the Declaration were too trivial to justify secession. The main one - no taxation without representation - was no more than a wish on the part of the colonists, to avoid paying for the expense of protecting them against the French during seven years of arduous war and conflict.
    Kaige: You made it to the top and I was born there - my parents did they exact same thing that you did, and I'm better for it. I know what it's like to be at the top of the mountain, English or not; I am an American and I am living the American dream. Parents build what they have in order to pass it on to their children, and mine did their job perfectly.

It doesn't matter if you worked hard, or if you were born there, the only thing that matters is that you maintain that position for as long as your body, mind, and spirit can maintain it and that is just what I plan on doing. You can say I've never had a job, but you wouldn't be further from the truth. My father made me work, started me off at the very bottom of the company, delivering mail to the people that had to DELIVER the mail to others.

I didn't take his position at the top, and sure he gave me whatever I asked for - but you don't see any of that on me now. The skills I have in the ring, the skills I have on the microphone, the way I work out, the women I sleep with, the things I do are all me.

America succeeded and then stayed that way. I left from my parents and now I'm the fastest rising star this company has, and the fastest one they will ever see. So while you worked hard to rise yourself from the dirt and make it here in the greatest country in the world; and No, Cesaro, I ain't talking about Switzerland; I worked hard and still work hard to remain out of the dirt.

And when I win the No Limits championship, and rest assured I will win it, I will cement myself at the top of the heat - by holding that title and then going on to take the TWE World Championship and holding them both, at the same damn time. Daddy always told "There's no such thing as competition" and I am going to prove him right.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    The Android: That's funny The Android doesn't regret anything, You aren't on his lists of worries anyway, so do him a favor. Go make him a bologna sammick, and don't forget the cheese bitch!

The Android: Where are you going with The Android's title? Gay jokes? The Android gets more pussy in a week then you ever will in a life time. The Android is coming after your championship, and mark his words...... He will be Champion.
    Cage: Hold on there, no one cares how many cats you are with in one week. The fact you do that with animals..someone should report you to PETA. The only thing you are coming for is a beat down you dumb ass

Blog Entries
    Kaige: You made it to the top and I was born there - my parents did they exact same thing that you did, and I'm better for it. I know what it's like to be at the top of the mountain, English or not; I am an American and I am living the American dream. Parents build what they have in order to pass it on to their children, and mine did their job perfectly.

It doesn't matter if you worked hard, or if you were born there, the only thing that matters is that you maintain that position for as long as your body, mind, and spirit can maintain it and that is just what I plan on doing. You can say I've never had a job, but you wouldn't be further from the truth. My father made me work, started me off at the very bottom of the company, delivering mail to the people that had to DELIVER the mail to others.

I didn't take his position at the top, and sure he gave me whatever I asked for - but you don't see any of that on me now. The skills I have in the ring, the skills I have on the microphone, the way I work out, the women I sleep with, the things I do are all me.

America succeeded and then stayed that way. I left from my parents and now I'm the fastest rising star this company has, and the fastest one they will ever see. So while you worked hard to rise yourself from the dirt and make it here in the greatest country in the world; and No, Cesaro, I ain't talking about Switzerland; I worked hard and still work hard to remain out of the dirt.

And when I win the No Limits championship, and rest assured I will win it, I will cement myself at the top of the heat - by holding that title and then going on to take the TWE World Championship and holding them both, at the same damn time. Daddy always told "There's no such thing as competition" and I am going to prove him right.
    Mr. Smyth: No such thing as competition? Without competition, the human race would have died out aeons ago.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cage: Hold on there, no one cares how many cats you are with in one week. The fact you do that with animals..someone should report you to PETA. The only thing you are coming for is a beat down you dumb ass
    The Android: The Android isn't amused with your jokes, because you are not very funny. The Android's coming for a beat down? The Android will be walking away with your title if you and The Android meet in the middle of the ring.

Blog Entries
    I swear I only work 60 hours a week, I have no idea where the fuck the time goes.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: No such thing as competition? Without competition, the human race would have died out aeons ago.
    Kaige: Sadly, it didn't.

Now we're stuck with people like you, and people like me, and people like the rest of the world.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    The Android: The Android isn't amused with your jokes, because you are not very funny. The Android's coming for a beat down? The Android will be walking away with your title if you and The Android meet in the middle of the ring.
    Cage: I'm not trying to be funny. Do you think I joke when it comes to this championship? The fact is, your a non important hack who comes in here thinking running his mouth is going to get people to believe his hype, when the truth merely is you are coming off as the king of the dumb asses. So kudos on that

Kaige: Sadly, it didn't.

Now we're stuck with people like you, and people like me, and people like the rest of the world.
    Nathan: And yet we also have me- the supreme of these people. There are seldom few, such as myself, that are not phased by competition, because we ourselves don't have any.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I swear I only work 60 hours a week, I have no idea where the fuck the time goes.
    Guessing you work 12 hour or do a lot of double shifts. Time does fly by when working that hard a week. As long as you feel you can keep doing it, go for it but know when to ask to cut back a few hours or try to find a job that works better for you and gives more time this year. Hope you're well.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up