Page 454 of 843 FirstFirst ... 354404444452453454455456464504554 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    The Android: Who are you?

*Waits for a response, but as soon as you start to answer*

The Android: It doesn't matter who you are!
    Ryder: Oh great. A Rocky ripoff. This worse than a Zack Ryder ripoff.

*Pauses for a minute and realizes.....*

Ryder: Never mind.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Talking like this "Hi, The Androids name is The Android. And the Android is a dumbass...but if you screw with The Android, the Android will fuck you up"

*Divine pauses*

Divine: Damn...does Divine sound that retarded too? Anyways Motorola, Divine isn't calling you funny, or chuckle filled, no...Divine is calling you the king of the cell phone jack asses...so go back to Verizon or At&t or Sprint and let them sell your ass for a penny because even then you ain't worth that much
    The Android: It doesn't matter what you say, or how you talk because you always sound retarded! Motorola? Why are people comparing The Android to cell phones? The Android doesn't even have a cell phone. Cell phones are a lot like you Divine, they are unreliable, freeze up when you try to do too many things at once, and most importantly... they drop service. Much like you drop the ball, and freeze up at key moments. About the Android's prestige....say that when he has championship gold around his waist. Until then...I will leave you with this....

*The Android gives Divine the finger*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Kaige: People in hell want ice water, so I don't really give a damn what an 'Android' wants. So how about you serve your primary function, call down to the local super wal-mart, and see if they got that industrial sized pool I ordered a week or so ago. When you do that, you let me know, then I'll meet you in the ring, kick your ass and go on about hosting the fourth Pool Pudding Tournament, right here in TWE!
    The Android: The Android isn't your bitch, so why don't you call an ambulance, because after you meet The Android in the ring... You will need it.

The Android: The Android isn't your bitch, so why don't you call an ambulance, because after you meet The Android in the ring... You will need it.
    Kaige: See, what I'm hearing is... blahblahblah. What I should be hearing from you is, "Hello, this is Kaige's Ted, and I am calling to ask about the industrial sized pool, Mr. Kaige Chamberlain, asked for."
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    The Android: It doesn't matter what you say, or how you talk because you always sound retarded! Motorola? Why are people comparing The Android to cell phones? The Android doesn't even have a cell phone. Cell phones are a lot like you Divine, they are unreliable, freeze up when you try to do too many things at once, and most importantly... they drop service. Much like you drop the ball, and freeze up at key moments. About the Android's prestige....say that when he has championship gold around his waist. Until then...I will leave you with this....

*The Android gives Divine the finger*
    Divine: Divine sounds retarded? Divine sounds retarded!? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Don't worry Mr Roboto, Divine is going to be keeping a close eye on you. Who knows, maybe you'll vanish and mysteriously go the future? Or you'll start rambling about how you've come from the future to save the chosen one who will rise up against the machines. Either way, Divine will be a keeping a close eye on you.

Blog Entries
    Kaige: See, what I'm hearing is... blahblahblah. What I should be hearing from you is, "Hello, this is Kaige's Ted, and I am calling to ask about the industrial sized pool, Mr. Kaige Chamberlain, asked for."
    The Android: You know what you can do with that industrial sized pool? You can bend over, turn that son-bitch sideways, and shove it up your candy ass!

The Android: You know what you can do with that industrial sized pool? You can bend over, turn that son-bitch sideways, and shove it up your candy ass!
    Kaige: Again, I'm hearing "Blahblahblahblah" when I should be hearing, "Thank you for the information, I'll let him know."
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Divine sounds retarded? Divine sounds retarded!? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Don't worry Mr Roboto, Divine is going to be keeping a close eye on you. Who knows, maybe you'll vanish and mysteriously go the future? Or you'll start rambling about how you've come from the future to save the chosen one who will rise up against the machines. Either way, Divine will be a keeping a close eye on you.
    The Android: The Android is starting to think you might have a crush on him, you wanting to keep an eye on him and all that. Seems a little creepy to the Android. If you are that's cool, but the Android doesn't swing that way.

Blog Entries
    Kaige: Again, I'm hearing "Blahblahblahblah" when I should be hearing, "Thank you for the information, I'll let him know."
    The Android: The Android will relay some information onto you. Mr. Kaige Chamberlain.. wow your parents really named you that? You must have been bullied and harassed a lot... Anyway.. where was The Android.. ah yes he was saying Mr. Chamberlain, watch your back because the Android is coming after your championship contender spot.

Matt: Seriously, who the fuck is this guy and why should give a damn about him?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock