Page 420 of 843 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410418419420421422 430 470 520 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Kaige sets up the pool and points towards it as the pudding comes.

Kaige: Drop it in here; we're getting ready for the Women of TWE Pool Pudding Wrestling tournament. Bikinis. Babes. Beer.
    Whiz: Babes? That changes everything, nigga!

Iceman: PUSSAY!

*Whiz gives Iceman a disgusted look*

Iceman: Too soon?

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Whiz: Babes? That changes everything, nigga!

Iceman: PUSSAY!

*Whiz gives Iceman a disgusted look*

Iceman: Too soon?
    Kaige: You two boys can be special guest referees and judges, shit like that.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Kaige: You two boys can be special guest referees and judges, shit like that.
    Whiz: I'm game, nigga!

Iceman: Same, bruh!

2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]

Whiz: I'm game, nigga!

Iceman: Same, bruh!
    Kaige: Alright boys. WE have to keep this quiet; I don't think the brass would like this idea, me and Nathan came up with.

Kaige waves his hand, calling out a string of ladies wearing nothing but bikinis and carrying beer.

Kaige: Let me introduce you to some of the ladies that work here in TWE; as well as some hopefuls. Ladies - Uh, wait, I didn't catch you guys names.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

JJJ walks up to the pool, dips hiis finger in it a taste pudding. He likes it so he keeps eating it. Sasha Panzer, still naked and partially covered in pudding, runs up behind JJJ, dee pants him and shoves him in the pudding then jumps in herself. JJJ quickly jumps out and runs off crying. Sasha just continues to play in the pudding by herself, again throwing pudding at anyone who gets too close. April Snow again tries to talk her out of the pool but is pulled in yet again so they both goof off in the pudding until they get bored and run off giggling. Sasha runs smack dab into Sloth who just looks down at her, runs his finger on her nose and eats the pudding. Both Sasha and April are trembling in fear at Sloth, and he realizes it so he lets them run off

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Kaige: Alright boys. WE have to keep this quiet; I don't think the brass would like this idea, me and Nathan came up with.

Kaige waves his hand, calling out a string of ladies wearing nothing but bikinis and carrying beer.

Kaige: Let me introduce you to some of the ladies that work here in TWE; as well as some hopefuls. Ladies - Uh, wait, I didn't catch you guys names.
    Whiz: I'm Whiz, and this my nigga Iceman!

Iceman: We the Hollywood Homeboys!

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    JJJ walks up to the pool, dips hiis finger in it a taste pudding. He likes it so he keeps eating it. Sasha Panzer, still naked and partially covered in pudding, runs up behind JJJ, dee pants him and shoves him in the pudding then jumps in herself. JJJ quickly jumps out and runs off crying. Sasha just continues to play in the pudding by herself, again throwing pudding at anyone who gets too close. April Snow again tries to talk her out of the pool but is pulled in yet again so they both goof off in the pudding until they get bored and run off giggling. Sasha runs smack dab into Sloth who just looks down at her, runs his finger on her nose and eats the pudding. Both Sasha and April are trembling in fear at Sloth, and he realizes it so he lets them run off
    Kaige: Hey, ladies only. Get the hell on away from there. Come over here, grab a beer. It's all paid for!

Whiz: I'm Whiz, and this my nigga Iceman!

Iceman: We the Hollywood Homeboys!
    Kaige: Whiz; Iceman - pleased to meet you. I'm Kaige Chamberlain. Ladies - Whiz, Iceman; collectively, the Hollywood Homeboys - HHB - the ladies.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Kaige: Whiz; Iceman - pleased to meet you. I'm Kaige Chamberlain. Ladies - Whiz, Iceman; collectively, the Hollywood Homeboys - HHB - the ladies.
    Whiz: No intro needed! Hello, ladies!

Iceman: Mmm, do we gots a chocolate girl up in here?

Nathan: You guys aren't even in this fed. Why are you still...

Nathan turns to the pool.

Nathan: ...never mind.

Whiz: No intro needed! Hello, ladies!

Iceman: Mmm, do we gots a chocolate girl up in here?

Nathan: You guys aren't even in this fed. Why are you still...

Nathan turns to the pool.

Nathan: ...never mind.
    Kaige: We got the chocolate girls. We got oreo and vanilla. We got the butter-pecan puerto ricans. And oh so many more.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

barbie panzer walks by and starts to say something but her sister Sasha runs back and shoves her sister in the pudding and they start fighting. Barbie is pissed and she tries to drown her sister in the pudding so April Snow runs back and jumps in the pudding to make the save. Sasha recoveers and joins in on April beating down Barbie. Sasha rips off Barbies top and throws it at the guys, then Barbie rips off Aprils top and throws it to the guys. Barbie tries to run off but April tackles her and they both slide into the guys. Sasha is just sitting it the pudding and giggling and throwing pudding around. April gets up and drags Barbie off down the hall then comes back and gets her top and walks off. Sasha gets bored again so walks off too, giggling along the way and again throwing and smearing pudding everywhere off her naked body

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young