Page 417 of 843 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 8425
    Ryku O'Ryan: A new day has begun in my life! The world will know my name and they will know that it means greatness!
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Hey, for those in just TWE, or even those in both TWE and IWA, there is currently a thread where you can cast your vote on the type of matches that will occur at the next PPV for IWA, Full Throttle.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ttle-Fans-Vote

There is the link. If you haven't voted, you definitely should

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Ryku O'Ryan: A new day has begun in my life! The world will know my name and they will know that it means greatness!
    Faith LeFlur: Your name has always ment greatness. I have followed your career since EWA and its about time the people here in TWE take you more serious

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden: You know Faith out of all the bitches in TWE you've impressed me the least so it takes a lot of balls for you to say that to me, but then again you do have some masculine features so that may be why.
    Faith: You must really need glasses- masculine features? I keep getting offers from Playboy but I have too much respect for myself to bow down to that level for money. And you only wish you had a body like mine

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Faith: You must really need glasses- masculine features? I keep getting offers from Playboy but I have too much respect for myself to bow down to that level for money. And you only wish you had a body like mine
    Eden: Former WWE Diva Chyna had masculine features and she did Playboy so it shouldn't be an issue for you, just remember to tuck it in like she did before people start asking questions. It would probably be best to just keep your clothes on so you're allowed to compete for MY title. As for a body like yours... eat... your... heart... out!

402x603_001(1)(1).jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden: Former WWE Diva Chyna had masculine features and she did Playboy so it shouldn't be an issue for you, just remember to tuck it in like she did before people start asking questions. It would probably be best to just keep your clothes on so you're allowed to compete for MY title. As for a body like yours... eat... your... heart... out!

402x603_001(1)(1).jpg
    Faith: Nice plastic surgery work Eden. As for me- well my body is all natural

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Faith: Nice plastic surgery work Eden. As for me- well my body is all natural

Cage: Damn....where is a kiddie pool and pudding when you need it...

Faith: Silly me, I had a blond moment for a second. I'm supposed to spray the water on the car, not myself. Thank God I am not a natural blond like you Eden, its really nice having a functional brain. You are just two breast, an ass and tons of plastic surgery with nothing in that skull of yours

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Nathan St. John is shown, sitting in a recliner, reading a periodical of some sort. Upon boredom with said periodical, Nathan tosses it aside and stands.

Nathan: It's depressing how people get put in the news for doing stupid, immoral things, like murder, rape, robbery. Nobody wants to read stories of such atrocities! What they want to read are stories of great accomplishment- stories of unbeatable people such as myself, for instance. They want to read about The Canadian Conqueror! I understand not why I have been upheld from TWE programming recently, but I do understand that this will change, and it will change immediately! Nathan St. John shall conquer TWE! The question to ask, my dear friends, is will he stop there?

Congrats to Mia Svensson and D'Arcy Dixon of RWC for appearing on Raw (12 May) and Smackdown (16 May) as part of the Exotic Express!

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

sloth: I'd let either one of you ladies wash my car any day off the week. Speaking of that, I need to co out and buy a car.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young