Page 416 of 843 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466516 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Awesome show, lots of fun to be on it Congrats to Darius, well deserved. Also always love a 7DS bit

Mr. Blood: Hasty, Benny, now you boys have done yourselves alright here, but don't let that swell your heads and make ya too big for your britches, or Black Blooded may just have to come back down and show you why we are the Dominant Predators of this industry. It's been real fun workin with you boys.

As for Sissy and Soreass, the sober twins? Let me state this real plainly, so there won't be any confusion. Until we get those belts, we're gonna be huntin you like the dogs you are, it don't matter where you go, what company you run to, what country you hide in, we're comin for you, and we're coming for those prizes y'all carry so poorly.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.
    Sloth: You haven't met Gluttony and I yet correct? No worries, soon you will feel the wrath of Sin

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Faith LeFlur: Tik Toc Tik Toc. Eden Sky, your time as the TWE Vixxens champion is winding down after I destroy you in the steel cage. I plan on walking out that match with the title

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I may have missed something - but what happened with the Kaige and Mr. Smyth match? o.o
    Time issues. It will be on next week's show. I do apologize

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Time issues. It will be on next week's show. I do apologize
    Oh, it's fine. I was just wondering, it's all good.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Marik's Condition, Alpha Revoltion to Be Honored?, CK's return?

At this time it is unknown when Marik will return to TWE. He is currently in Intensive Care and under 24/7 supervision. Doctors are optimistic, saying that no major organs were damaged during the altercation with Greed. More Information is expected to be revealed on this week's WarPath.

January 1st will mark the one year anniversary of the first Alpha Revolution show. Before the merge with TCW, January was expected to be the month for the Big PPV or their version of WrestleMania. Rumors are circulating that plans will move forard to have this WrestleMania like PPV for next month. According to numerous sources the show will pay homage to those who first helped get "A-Rev" off the ground. That could mean appearances by individuals such as:

Van Hooligan X

HolyJose

Krystian Krysys

and

Ryan Wells

among others. We should know in the next few weeks if this is the case. Stay tuned to EWN for more update on this.

As of this writing there is still no return date scheduled for Carter Krysys. While he is doing better physically, it is said that his metal state is not good.

Reporter's Link: CK in mental hospital!? We have proof! Clink here for more!!

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    About to do my first part of the promo

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Faith LeFlur: Tik Toc Tik Toc. Eden Sky, your time as the TWE Vixxens champion is winding down after I destroy you in the steel cage. I plan on walking out that match with the title
    Eden: You know Faith out of all the bitches in TWE you've impressed me the least so it takes a lot of balls for you to say that to me, but then again you do have some masculine features so that may be why.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    *Sagittarius Blue is in his locker room, blasting "Till I Collapse" by Eminem while laying into his heavy bag.*

Sagittarius Blue: So it comes to this. A second chance at the TWE World Championship title. A second chance at glory. *lands a three-piece punch-punch-elbow combo to the bag* Gaileo couldn't hold me down! *extreme roundhouse kick* Shaz couldn't hold me down! *rolling elbow with extreme prejudice* And Sin couldn't hold me down! I. WILL. NOT. BE. DENIED! *steps back and administers a superman punch that the Man of Steel would be jealous of - powerful enough to knock the bag off its chain*

NOW OR NEVER!!!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Sagittarius Blue is in his locker room, blasting "Till I Collapse" by Eminem while laying into his heavy bag.*

Sagittarius Blue: So it comes to this. A second chance at the TWE World Championship title. A second chance at glory. *lands a three-piece punch-punch-elbow combo to the bag* Gaileo couldn't hold me down! *extreme roundhouse kick* Shaz couldn't hold me down! *rolling elbow with extreme prejudice* And Sin couldn't hold me down! I. WILL. NOT. BE. DENIED! *steps back and administers a superman punch that the Man of Steel would be jealous of - powerful enough to knock the bag off its chain*

NOW OR NEVER!!!
    Israel: You like this NOW OR NEVER quote dont you Sagittarius... Sir you have outworn the gimmick
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: You like this NOW OR NEVER quote dont you Sagittarius... Sir you have outworn the gimmick
    *Sagittarius blue turns to face Israel...*

Sagittarius Blue: First of all: KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING. Second: "NOW OR NEVER" is no gimmick... it's a way of life. A way of life that we wrestlers - hell, all of us - live by when we choose to make our dreams reality instead of just sitting there twiddling our thumbs and waiting for them to come true. But with you standing there saying what you said, you obviously don't grasp that concept. Maybe the reason nobody buys your "integrity" shtick is it's just that: a shtick. Nothing more. And if I were to be brutally honest with you, Pamich... the same could be said for you. Now, kindly GTFO my room before I use you for a heavy bag.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull