Page 409 of 843 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411419459509 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 8425
    Great show Krysys and Scribbs yet again

Faith LeFlur: Me 500 lbs? Eden- I think you need some glasses. And a steel cage- sounds like fun- you can't run and hide bitch

JJJ: I did my best- once again

Sloth: Everybody was warned about my brothers and sisters in Sin coming back as strong as ever- but nobody listened. NOBODY AT ALL!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Sagittarius Blue: ... I don't understand what happened... Fuck, I don't even know what the hell happened. I don't believe in supernatural mumbo jumbo and all... but what happened that night... defies any and every thing. I can still taste my own blood in my mouth from being beaten to within an inch of my life... But I will say this. Sin: I don't know what possessed you to target me. I don't care what possessed you to target me. But I do care about punching your teeth down your throats. Won't take long... I'll heal up, jump back in the gym, jump in the ring, and then jump on your throats. Repeatedly, like trampolines. The stars are aligning, Sin... and you won't like what they're saying about your future.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: ... I don't understand what happened... Fuck, I don't even know what the hell happened. I don't believe in supernatural mumbo jumbo and all... but what happened that night... defies any and every thing. I can still taste my own blood in my mouth from being beaten to within an inch of my life... But I will say this. Sin: I don't know what possessed you to target me. I don't care what possessed you to target me. But I do care about punching your teeth down your throats. Won't take long... I'll heal up, jump back in the gym, jump in the ring, and then jump on your throats. Repeatedly, like trampolines. The stars are aligning, Sin... and you won't like what they're saying about your future.
    Sloth: There is but one thing in your future. Its the colour red. As in blood- the blood of all our victims- you and Ms Piggy being two of them

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Kaige: Or maybe I should just sue the place, because they don't give me what I want. Seems like the reasonable things to do. A risk? Funny, when we were in the ring together, when we finished that was all people could talk about afterwards. Of course, my part came from me and yours was drawn up by your lawyers to prevent you from saying something that would null your contract. I'm not in photos, because they know I'd overshadow both Greed and Uri.

But hey, maybe you have the right idea - they use you, then again, they don't want their bosses to change - do they?
    Mr. Smyth: I'm suing because I am owed money, not because I am under-utilised. If TWE don't want to use my services, then they can suffer the detrimental effects of that decision with their poor TV ratings and attendences.

As for my lawyers writing for me - well, you're wrong. I've been doing this long enough to know what to say and how to say it. Everything I do is all me. I'm that damn good, and that is why I am a success and you are a catrastrophic failure.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Great show Krysys and Scribbs yet again

Faith LeFlur: Me 500 lbs? Eden- I think you need some glasses. And a steel cage- sounds like fun- you can't run and hide bitch

JJJ: I did my best- once again

Sloth: Everybody was warned about my brothers and sisters in Sin coming back as strong as ever- but nobody listened. NOBODY AT ALL!
    Eden: Did I say 500 lbs? I meant 500 lbs per butt cheek.

*Eden laughs*

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Already started on WarPath, promos on my end are going out soon and I am sure Scribbs will do his later as well

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Already started on WarPath, promos on my end are going out soon and I am sure Scribbs will do his later as well
    Quite correct, sir. Be sure to check your inboxes shortly!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Very surprised that nobody has contacted me about a match for the IF Championship.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Very surprised that nobody has contacted me about a match for the IF Championship.
    I would like to, but I will wait until Matt debuts.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Oh I'm sorry...you want his reign to end when I challenge him? and here I thought he might have a long reign....lol just teasing

Well, I'll see about challenging him soon
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up