Page 398 of 843 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448498 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Who eats popcorn and then drinks water at the same time.
    Kaige: Obviously I do.

*Pops in another piece of popcorn, then chases it with water*

Your attention shouldn't be on what I am eating, however, Beater - it should be on Mr. Smyth. He may use his 'intelligence' and blindside you.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Kaige: Obviously I do.

*Pops in another piece of popcorn, then chases it with water*

Your attention shouldn't be on what I am eating, however, Beater - it should be on Mr. Smyth. He may use his 'intelligence' and blindside you.
    Ryder: He can try to use his intelligence, but I will counter it by using my Wooness.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: He can try to use his intelligence, but I will counter it by using my Wooness.

Kaige:

Ladies and Gentlemen, we now have the biggest main event in TWE history. The marquee match was Matt 'Wooness' Ryder vs Mr. 'Intelligence' Smyth.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.

Kaige:

Ladies and Gentlemen, we now have the biggest main event in TWE history. The marquee match was Matt 'Wooness' Ryder vs Mr. 'Intelligence' Smyth.
    Ryder: And you know it!

image.jpg

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries

Kaige:

Mr. Smyth: I wouldn't get too cocky. You may have fluked a win, but the entire would watched me beat you like a one legged ginger step-child at the last PPV.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: I wouldn't get too cocky. You may have fluked a win, but the entire would watched me beat you like a one legged ginger step-child at the last PPV.
    Kaige: A fluke? Wouldn't you call that 'intelligence'? It's okay, I used my intelligence, and pinned you. You may have beaten me before, but now I have your number, oh intelligent one. Now get back to playing Beat the Beater with Ryder over there, it's really entertaining stuff. Honest and for true. I never knew that about you, and I thought we were friends.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    Kaige: A fluke? Wouldn't you call that 'intelligence'? It's okay, I used my intelligence, and pinned you. You may have beaten me before, but now I have your number, oh intelligent one. Now get back to playing Beat the Beater with Ryder over there, it's really entertaining stuff. Honest and for true. I never knew that about you, and I thought we were friends.
    Mr. Smyth: If I were you, I'd refrain from trying to be comical. It just isn't working for you.

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: If I were you, I'd refrain from trying to be comical. It just isn't working for you.
    Kaige: Must have said something to hurt the feelings of Mr. Smyth. Oh well, you'll get over it.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    Kaige: Must have said something to hurt the feelings of Mr. Smyth. Oh well, you'll get over it.
    Mr. Smyth: You misunderstand. I am actually pleased for you that you have finally gotten a win. Although, to be fair, if you try something enough times then statistically you are eventually going to achieve your goal.

It's like when you pass your driving test. Sure, after the third attempt you did finally pass and well done to you. But let's face it - it's always better to get it done right the first time round. You're just lucky that the powers that be here in TWE are currently in a strop with me and have just been ignoring my existence for weeks now, thus giving you the opportunities to keep trying.

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: You misunderstand. I am actually pleased for you that you have finally gotten a win. Although, to be fair, if you try something enough times then statistically you are eventually going to achieve your goal.

It's like when you pass your driving test. Sure, after the third attempt you did finally pass and well done to you. But let's face it - it's always better to get it done right the first time round. You're just lucky that the powers that be here in TWE are currently in a strop with me and have just been ignoring my existence for weeks now, thus giving you the opportunities to keep trying.
    Kaige: Statistics, statistics. You can use whatever type of logic you want, the fact is you lost. But it's amusing you are attempting to pass your own shortcomings on to me. Three tries at your driving test? And the gall to say I beat you, because the powers that be are a little mad at a grown man throwing a hissy fit because he didn't play? Really are reaching. I suppose any excuse will do to cover up the fact I defeated you.

Good luck with your case, Mr. Smyth, I'm sure it'll be your excuse for every failure you will surely experience here in TWE. "Oh, the Powers still hate me. Only reason I lost" blahblahblah
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]