Page 392 of 843 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402442492 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden: Been getting so many appointments ever since I became Vixen's Champion. This title sure has spiced up my resume.

Attachment 3499
    Nathan: Glad to hear you're happy about a title that has no prestige. Just like the Vixen's Division in general... non-prestigious.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Nathan: Glad to hear you're happy about a title that has no prestige. Just like the Vixen's Division in general... non-prestigious.

IC as Scarfo: If You Got Shit to Spew, why Don't you Speak to Sumbody datt can help u shut your mouth. I Can clog your shit right up !

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as Scarfo: If You Got Shit to Spew, why Don't you Speak to Sumbody datt can help u shut your mouth. I Can clog your shit right up !
    Nathan: Do humor me. I'd like to see all that you can't do, Scarfo. I'll submit you to the Sharpshooter as I've done each of my other opponents.

2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]

Eden: It has prestige because it has a prestigious champion, one who's not only beautiful, but skilled in the ring. It's more than I can say about your title... oh wait you don't have a title. Maybe it's because you're a hick woman hating loser!

Eden blows a kiss at Nathan mockingly.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Eden: It has prestige because it has a prestigious champion, one who's not only beautiful, but skilled in the ring. It's more than I can say about your title... oh wait you don't have a title. Maybe it's because you're a hick woman hating loser!

Eden blows a kiss at Nathan mockingly.
    Nathan: I've only recently debuted in this company. I don't hate women, I hate their presence in masculine athletics. I'm not a loser- I've never lost a wrestling match, EVER. Your arguments are invalid.

Nathan: I've only recently debuted in this company. I don't hate women, I hate their presence in masculine athletics. I'm not a loser- I've never lost a wrestling match, EVER. Your arguments are invalid.
    Eden scoffs.

Eden: I've only recently debuted myself and yet I was good enough to win the title. Maybe you're just not good enough. You may not have lost a match YET, but as you say you've only recently debuted and let's face it you've already lost the biggest match of all: LIFE. So maybe you're not the most qualified to be passing judgement... just saying.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Eden scoffs.

Eden: I've only recently debuted myself and yet I was good enough to win the title. Maybe you're just not good enough. You may not have lost a match YET, but as you say you've only recently debuted and let's face it you've already lost the biggest match of all: LIFE. So maybe you're not the most qualified to be passing judgement... just saying.
    Nathan: I'm not good enough- I'm TOO good. For this company, and to waste my breath on ignorant parasites such as yourself. I've not lost the match of "LIFE," as you say... life is great for me and always has been. And nobody is more qualified to pass judgment than myself... except my father, perhaps, or the other Canadian greats.

Nathan: I'm not good enough- I'm TOO good. For this company, and to waste my breath on ignorant parasites such as yourself. I've not lost the match of "LIFE," as you say... life is great for me and always has been. And nobody is more qualified to pass judgment than myself... except my father, perhaps, or the other Canadian greats.
    Eden laughs.

Eden: If you're too good for this company then why don't you just leave? Nobody's stopping you except for your own ego and the knowledge that if you leave nobody will hire a loser like you. You're not even a has been, you're a never was.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Eden laughs.

Eden: If you're too good for this company then why don't you just leave? Nobody's stopping you except for your own ego and the knowledge that if you leave nobody will hire a loser like you. You're not even a has been, you're a never was.
    Nathan: Yeah, you keep saying that when I run this company over.

Nathan: Yeah, you keep saying that when I run this company over.
    Marik: Excuse me? Who runs this company? Sure as hell isn't you boy.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing