Page 380 of 843 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 8425
    Ladies and Gentlemen, live December 9th, TWE presents "Eye of The Beholder"

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Schweizner: So. A similar rule for both the Vixxens and the World Championship Match!

Do you reuse the same chat up lines on shitty and beautiful girls? Or is it boys for you?
    Eden: Excuse me, but what do you mean by shitty and beautiful girls? I suppose I am quite beautiful and that would make Pisces the shitty one.

Eden laughs.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Nathan: I suppose I'll never understand why women have bothered to enter TWE... it makes no sense to me.
    But to important matters. I am here to let you all go ahead and surrender in advance- the prelims will end quickly, with my hand raised in victory.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Nathan: I suppose I'll never understand why women have bothered to enter TWE... it makes no sense to me.
    But to important matters. I am here to let you all go ahead and surrender in advance- the prelims will end quickly, with my hand raised in victory.
    Eden: Don't worry, just by looking at you I can see you're a guy who understands nothing about women.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden: Don't worry, just by looking at you I can see you're a guy who understands nothing about women.
    Nathan: What is there to understand, dear? Women are physically-inferior to men, especially Canadian men, and thus have no business in a sport to determine one's physical superiority. Case closed.

2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]

Sloth: Nathan- Woman are just as strong as most of us men. They give us life, they give us hope, they give us boners

OOC: Couldn't think of anything else to say, lol. anyways, great poster Krysys

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sloth: Nathan- Woman are just as strong as most of us men. They give us life, they give us hope, they give us boners

OOC: Couldn't think of anything else to say, lol. anyways, great poster Krysys
    OOC: just... lmfao!

Nathan: Boners? How pathetic. The only purpose of women is to reproduce- simple as that.

OOC: just... lmfao!

Nathan: Boners? How pathetic. The only purpose of women is to reproduce- simple as that.
    Eden: Just because you're not attracted to women and you can't get a boner doesn't mean women have no other purpose.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden: Just because you're not attracted to women and you can't get a boner doesn't mean women have no other purpose.
    Nathan: Never did I say because women aren't attractive do they have no other purpose. I never even said I couldn't be attracted to a woman. I merely berated Sloth for making such a vulgar remark.

Nathan: Never did I say because women aren't attractive do they have no other purpose. I never even said I couldn't be attracted to a woman. I merely berated Sloth for making such a vulgar remark.
    Sloth: how dare you berate me. Do you want to wrath of Seven Deadly Sins on your pathetic soul? my sisters in Sin- Lust and Envy could destroy in the ring with the slightest of ease. And there are quite a few other woman here that could beat your sorry ass too. Ms Eden being one of them, and those two piggies- Bertha ray and Pieces Pink could just sit on you and end your career

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young