Page 691 of 843 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681689690691692693 701 741 791 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 8425
    A few things to address.

1. I had planned for a smyth/ryder segment but as mentioned earlier, I blanked. I have had a busy week with work and my gf having a baby(such a cute little baby!) Also I have had people asking if I have plans for their character or not and when they will get used. I am only suppose to do 4 matches. 2 singles, a tag team and a vixxens match. I have been doing five to try and get a few people out there. The show is still new and not everyone is known. I need to see who will do well and who will fall flat. I still have a few people who have not been used and a new guy who wants to join.

2. The Bodom shot at Pamich's grammar was not meant negatively at all. I understand very well that not everyone is great when it comes to punctuation and spelling, hell if it wasn't for spell check my stuff would be bad. I have talked with CT on the subject and it is between me and him. No one else should bring it up. Also guys please don't go after someone's promo because of stuff like spacing or grammar. There is a good number of reasons why it may be like that. If you see a problem than pm them and nicely let them know so next time they can fix it.

3. There is a four way tie in one of the polls. It is the random match poll. I am going to talk with T_T and see what we will do about this.

4. I realize that it might have been better to have Bodom's announcement about the title being stripped during the opening segment. For those who did not like me stripping him of the title or believe I caved under the pressure of people not happy I had him hold it to begin with then you are wrong. I have plans for everything I do and that includes this. I know that my decisions do not make everyone happy but I do them for the best of the show and to give you guys and girls great storylines.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: They soon will have no option but to put you on and then the true fun begins.
    Hightower: It should be happening now! I should be in that World Title match, I should be fighting Pamich and Darius! I'm sick of this bullshit, RTE has their heads shoved up their asses.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Was gonna do a review but pretty much anything I was gonna say has been done and addressed so I'll skip my review till Fight Night.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Hightower: This place is dead, just like anyone who gets in my way.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Hightower: This place is dead, just like anyone who gets in my way.
    Graves- Xaiver Hightower you talk about death as it was suppose to be feared. Death for you means fear but death to me is a welcomed friend. There are worse things then Death Xaiver and you are staring at the man that will cause them maybe i have found someone I can use to get these thoughts these realities I play in my head to life on you or maybe Kaige I haven't decided which one I want first, just remember there are worse things than Death and you may find yourself on the other hand of it. * laughs to himself * RTE it's almost time.

Lana the only reason i like Rusev

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Deception, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Graves- Xaiver Hightower you talk about death as it was suppose to be feared. Death for you means fear but death to me is a welcomed friend. There are worse things then Death Xaiver and you are staring at the man that will cause them maybe i have found someone I can use to get these thoughts these realities I play in my head to life on you or maybe Kaige I haven't decided which one I want first, just remember there are worse things than Death and you may find yourself on the other hand of it. * laughs to himself * RTE it's almost time.
    Ryder: Now trending worldwide on twitter, #GRAVES=GRAVY. And looks, it's the #1 trending thing.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Hightower: Ok listen kid, first, you haven't even debuted yet, so don't try and pull off this shit of trying to be intimidating. You want to be some "wrecking ball" and "bringer of chaos"? Well sorry, that's copyright infringement, because when people step in the ring with me, they leave it near death, which is something you seem to welcome. If you welcome it, I have no problem setting up a play date for you two, step into my office and I'll surely get you to him in no time. Talk about this whole "worse then death" shit and see how far it gets you. Because get in the ring with me? Death will be a luxury compared to the beating I'd give you, so beat it, before I beat your face in.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Now trending worldwide on twitter, #GRAVES=GRAVY. And looks, it's the #1 trending thing.
    Hightower: Spending your whole day on the computer there Ryder? I mean, what else are you gonna do? No one wants to see you wrestle or hear you talk. Go back to your kingdom of social media, and I'll stay here, destroying people, as I always do.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Hightower: Spending your whole day on the computer there Ryder? I mean, what else are you gonna do? No one wants to see you wrestle or hear you talk. Go back to your kingdom of social media, and I'll stay here, destroying people, as I always do.
    Ryder: What am I going to do? I don't know. Maybe, I'm going to be on the card for Fight Night.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: What am I going to do? I don't know. Maybe, I'm going to be on the card for Fight Night.
    Hightower: At least I have a World Champion in my corner who actually has faith in me. What do you have? Headbands, hashtags, and hairspray. Nice job.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)