Page 689 of 843 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679687688689690691 699 739 789 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 8425
  1. #6881
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    It's a Jurassic Park reference.
    That, and the fact that you are indeed a girl
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #6882
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That, and the fact that you are indeed a girl
    Really? In a glass house as well?


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  3. #6883
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Van: And so we scout on the people that have been deemed even half a threat. I could have swore I said to myself that this was going to be a bit of a challenge but I'm not seeing it now.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  4. #6884
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: And so we scout on the people that have been deemed even half a threat. I could have swore I said to myself that this was going to be a bit of a challenge but I'm not seeing it now.
    Hightower: Van, why the fuck aren't we put on every show? This shit is pissing me off!
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  5. #6885
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Black: No wonder this show sucks...I wasn't put on it, let alone put in a decent match, because the management here decides to wave a magic fucking wand and just throw one of their best assets in the worst matches possible, I'm seriously thinking about leaving this shithole, living in a dumpster would be better then being in this company.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  6. #6886
    @SchweiznerDG: So Damaged Goods are liked? Or at least, appreciated! #FutureChamps #AboutDamnTime

  7. #6887
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Matt: I like have a brake given to me from the ring or the whole show. However, I would have enjoyed it more to be in the show. You see, wrestling is my passion and life. I enjoy nothing more, but to go out there and give all my bros something nice. Like I don't know...... MYSELF! I mean who really deserves that stupid guy called Pamich. And all the fans don't need Darius even. He might like to act like a good boy, but he truly is a bad boy. He shouldn't be stealing that belt. I know he gave it to a little boy, but still. Why doesn't he get something out of his heart and give it to the fans? Don't steal and show the younger audience the you can steal be like even if you rob a fellow co-worker. Hey at least they didn't get Mr. Smyth. So, I'm a little satisfied with that.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #6888
    Favorite Moment: I’ll be honest I didn’t really have that favorite moment in the show for me personally, but for this one I’ll say the Lucian Queen and Alexsandr Ivankoff segment. Between having Ivankoff come down, and Queen still getting the win and the attack afterwards, it is all being slowly built well.


    Best Piece of Booking: I’m going to go with the same thing mentioned above. Reason being is that all though Ivankoff came down, Queen still got the win, which makes Queen still look strong, but the attack afterwards doesn’t hurt him as much as it would’ve if he lost, and making Ivankoff look completely dominant. Queen got the win but Ivankoff got the last word taking advantage of the vulnerable Queen.


    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The stripping of Pamich as RTE Champion. The whole way it came about, and the promo, felt like a shot at CT. None of us are perfect with our grammar and such, and I think calling him out on it was not needed. But that wasn’t even the biggest thing about it. Pamich is being built, in my eyes, as the top heel in the company, and in creating this massive heel he needs massive amounts of heat. Taking the title off of him not only makes him look weaker, but I didn’t think it served a purpose at this point, because what heat does he have on him now going into Fight Night? If it was done a week or two ago ok fine he would have a chance to gain heat, but not now, not on the last show before Fight Night. He’s no longer champ, which was the main reason he had so much heat. Not to mention he also lost his match thanks to Van Darius, at least he would have had some heat on him if he cost Van Darius his match, but he didn’t. If the whole point was for neither man to be champ heading in, Pamich shouldn’t have crowned himself champ in the first place. Now Van Darius has everything going for him, and Pamich has nothing, not even any heat, because the fans got what they wanted, him not being champ. Doesn’t do anything for Pamich as the top heel.


    Best Match: Lucian Queen vs. Chase Walker


    Best Promo: Van Darius promo in the opening. This show is the last show before Fight Night, and I felt that not all the matches were built upon in this show for Fight Night, but Van Darius did by not only addressing Pamich but the possible stipulations for their match.


    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The Queen v Walker match and the Pamich v Wildheart match didn’t have the videos formatted correctly. Bodom and Darius’ font color were very similar, but that’s about it.


    Any Final Positives: I thought all the promos were pretty good. The matches were all decent as well, and the formatting is consistent so it is easier to read.


    Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations? Couple of things.

    1) No Matt Ryder or Mr. Smyth. This feud is one of the top two (along with Darius v Pamich) going into Fight Night, in fact those two matches are the only two that were set in stone regardless of voting, so they needed to have something final to do before their showdown at Fight Night. There was no build to the match, and kind of ruins the momentum it had going for them

    2) I actually love the Vixxen’s Division however, last show there were plenty more Vixxen’s (Pisces Pink and Virgo Violet) staking their claim to the championship, and with the option that there could be a battle royal for the title at Fight Night, I think I would’ve liked to see a 6 person tag match, to get them all involved

    In this same regard, I would’ve liked to see something from all the Tag Teams involved in the voting for Fight Night. That is also the same thing for the voting on which match the fans would like to see, because the only match that has any build to it is Queen vs Ivankoff.

    3) And this is something small but when writing the matches put the name of the finisher first, and then the actual move in parenthesis to make sure everyone knows what the move is.


    Overall Show Grade: C-.

    I understand that it is a small show so it is tough to fit everyone in, but something like no Matt Ryder & Mr. Smyth can’t happen. Cut a segment if need be to fit these two in. Please don’t take this the wrong way, but what purpose did the Chamberlin/ EDSA match have? EDSA wasn’t up for a Fight Night Vote, and Chamberlin’s win didn’t serve any purpose for Fight Night as I don’t even think he had been on RTE yet up to this point, so it did nothing to build for his potential match.

    That could’ve been cut to build up for Smyth/ Ryder, which is one of the top feuds. Just consistency in building feuds is key. I know you are trying to fit everyone in, and being such a small show, it is very tough to keep everyone happy. But for me personally, if it means my character has to wait a little while in order to produce a better show, go for it. I’d much rather read a show where it builds all the feuds going into Fight Night, then reading a random match for my character that makes no sense, it makes the show that much better.
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  9. #6889
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Favorite Moment: I’ll be honest I didn’t really have that favorite moment in the show for me personally, but for this one I’ll say the Lucian Queen and Alexsandr Ivankoff segment. Between having Ivankoff come down, and Queen still getting the win and the attack afterwards, it is all being slowly built well.


    Best Piece of Booking: I’m going to go with the same thing mentioned above. Reason being is that all though Ivankoff came down, Queen still got the win, which makes Queen still look strong, but the attack afterwards doesn’t hurt him as much as it would’ve if he lost, and making Ivankoff look completely dominant. Queen got the win but Ivankoff got the last word taking advantage of the vulnerable Queen.


    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The stripping of Pamich as RTE Champion. The whole way it came about, and the promo, felt like a shot at CT. None of us are perfect with our grammar and such, and I think calling him out on it was not needed. But that wasn’t even the biggest thing about it. Pamich is being built, in my eyes, as the top heel in the company, and in creating this massive heel he needs massive amounts of heat. Taking the title off of him not only makes him look weaker, but I didn’t think it served a purpose at this point, because what heat does he have on him now going into Fight Night? If it was done a week or two ago ok fine he would have a chance to gain heat, but not now, not on the last show before Fight Night. He’s no longer champ, which was the main reason he had so much heat. Not to mention he also lost his match thanks to Van Darius, at least he would have had some heat on him if he cost Van Darius his match, but he didn’t. If the whole point was for neither man to be champ heading in, Pamich shouldn’t have crowned himself champ in the first place. Now Van Darius has everything going for him, and Pamich has nothing, not even any heat, because the fans got what they wanted, him not being champ. Doesn’t do anything for Pamich as the top heel.


    Best Match: Lucian Queen vs. Chase Walker


    Best Promo: Van Darius promo in the opening. This show is the last show before Fight Night, and I felt that not all the matches were built upon in this show for Fight Night, but Van Darius did by not only addressing Pamich but the possible stipulations for their match.


    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The Queen v Walker match and the Pamich v Wildheart match didn’t have the videos formatted correctly. Bodom and Darius’ font color were very similar, but that’s about it.


    Any Final Positives: I thought all the promos were pretty good. The matches were all decent as well, and the formatting is consistent so it is easier to read.


    Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations? Couple of things.

    1) No Matt Ryder or Mr. Smyth. This feud is one of the top two (along with Darius v Pamich) going into Fight Night, in fact those two matches are the only two that were set in stone regardless of voting, so they needed to have something final to do before their showdown at Fight Night. There was no build to the match, and kind of ruins the momentum it had going for them

    2) I actually love the Vixxen’s Division however, last show there were plenty more Vixxen’s (Pisces Pink and Virgo Violet) staking their claim to the championship, and with the option that there could be a battle royal for the title at Fight Night, I think I would’ve liked to see a 6 person tag match, to get them all involved

    In this same regard, I would’ve liked to see something from all the Tag Teams involved in the voting for Fight Night. That is also the same thing for the voting on which match the fans would like to see, because the only match that has any build to it is Queen vs Ivankoff.

    3) And this is something small but when writing the matches put the name of the finisher first, and then the actual move in parenthesis to make sure everyone knows what the move is.


    Overall Show Grade: C-.

    I understand that it is a small show so it is tough to fit everyone in, but something like no Matt Ryder & Mr. Smyth can’t happen. Cut a segment if need be to fit these two in. Please don’t take this the wrong way, but what purpose did the Chamberlin/ EDSA match have? EDSA wasn’t up for a Fight Night Vote, and Chamberlin’s win didn’t serve any purpose for Fight Night as I don’t even think he had been on RTE yet up to this point, so it did nothing to build for his potential match.

    That could’ve been cut to build up for Smyth/ Ryder, which is one of the top feuds. Just consistency in building feuds is key. I know you are trying to fit everyone in, and being such a small show, it is very tough to keep everyone happy. But for me personally, if it means my character has to wait a little while in order to produce a better show, go for it. I’d much rather read a show where it builds all the feuds going into Fight Night, then reading a random match for my character that makes no sense, it makes the show that much better.
    I think it has more to do with getting the newer guys (and in Kaige's case older guys who haven't been used) into the fray. The show runs down a smaller format, so fitting everyone in can be a bit difficult. I see why Vegas went with the match, even if I disagree with there being no Smyth/Ryder stuff.
    Profile Retired

  10. #6890
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I think it has more to do with getting the newer guys (and in Kaige's case older guys who haven't been used) into the fray. The show runs down a smaller format, so fitting everyone in can be a bit difficult. I see why Vegas went with the match, even if I disagree with there being no Smyth/Ryder stuff.
    Yea I definitely hearing what your saying, but in this case neither character had been on the show up to this point, whats the harm in waiting one week until after Fight Night? See where I'm coming from here, just building to Fight Night at this juncture is more important.

    Though speaking I wouldn't want to be in Vegas' position because he has a tough job booking a small show, trying to fit so many people in.
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.