Page 681 of 843 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671679680681682683 691 731 781 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Favorite Moment: Seeing Bodom become the RTE GM. He's a well known character across EWNCW and he's well liked like the mod but seriously if an authority is going to take command of a show, much more so like RTE, than it should be one everyone knows, respects and feel comfortable with and Bodom was a great choice.

Best Match: Triple Threat. Had the best length and the best feel.

Best Promo: Ryder. Had great presence and made it a point to get inside the mind of Smyth, which he did costing him the match. He's adding fuel to the fire to make their match at Fight Night, that much greater. Kudos to TTC for that.

Best Piece of Booking: Umm...to a certain extent bringing VHX back to RTE, I'm just unsure if the role of mentor to Hightower was the right choice. I just don't see the connection, where an ego driven VHX would approach Hightower, or even accept Hightower if he approached VHX since Hightower has been for some time an underdeveloped character that although has an ego, to attract the attention of VHX just seems unlikely. If Hightower can benefit (and he should) from tutelage at the hands of VHX then that's fine, it's just partnership seems odd at least to me especially on the part of VHX.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Don't believe there was one.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Among the formatting issues a plenty, the fact that Pamich was crowned as the first RTE Champion. Not to take away from Pamich because he has been somewhat successful in other feds but in TWE/RTE, he was a young gun rising, getting semi decent praise and character development to then be risen to GM and just conveniently be awarded the top prize in RTE was incredibly bad booking. He needed to rise through the ranks properly (even if he cheated to get to where he was) and show that in ring skills (questionable through his cheating) were enough to really merit he deserved to be the top champion.

If it would've happened (Pamich becoming champion), I just believe it could've been handled differently. Part of that falls on CricketTragic, himself for when taking over TWE and making RTE itself, appointed his own character to such a position of power that led to the booking of giving him the title on this show but still, it was not Pamich, who I personally would've liked to see as the first RTE Champion.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Lot of the matches fell short. Why? Again. Having fewer matches than the main shows of EWNCW means they really should be matches with more quality than before. Quality that makes this show stand out among the WarFares, Infernos, Rages, Chaos' and Revolutions of the fedding scene. You need to bring the fire with the match quality that feels like a show you'd pay top dollar to see. I'm just not getting that feeling yet, I'm hopeful that will change in time.

Any Other Positives: Vixxens Promo

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Yeah. The show presentation and the explanation that it being posted in a rushed state accounts for the errors on said show. My thing is why post the show at all if it's being rushed or if the person posting it is rushed? The cliché that the head booker should be the one to post the show might need to change here. Vegas, who leads an already busy life with work and whatnot, adding booking and posting the show may be taking on a bit much and that should change.

So to assign the posting of the shows to the fellow creative members Vandarius and AshleyPunk, like the WWE fed does where although THBK is the head booker of Raw (at least it seems that way) it's G.G.G., who posts the shows or even setting up a rotation system, where each week different creative members post the show may be an ideal to present the show on time and in such an error free way. There are ways to work around posting rushed shows and present us viewers with the best show possible. Use them.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Did that.

Overall Show Grade: C+
    My only fault and when I say my only fault im talking about me and not Pamich, is not continuing with RTE, I am not going to go back to what happened there but I will address why Pamich was made GM.

I was stuck between a rock and a hard place character wise, Israel was scarcely used in the old TWE and going no where so when scribbs took over and I was his assistant he had the Idea of making Pamich GM and we had all these ideas, so when I took the reigns of the new RTE I thought it was a great way to bring Israel back as GM, at that point we had 8 roster members so I had to either Job Israel out, not use him and be severely thin roster wise or give him a push that IMO was undeserved so using him as GM which in my plans would have been 3-6 months then someone else would have taken over and Israel was to come back as a face. I had no ambition of ever holding the RTE title hence why I thought being GM was of best use as he is already known and disliked character wise so was a great way of starting a rivalry with the man who is against the man, Van Darius to tease a hell turn and eventually break Israels Spirit, then the face turn would be complete.

To be honest this was working because people were genuinely interested in the Pamich/Van Darius feud and I am really enjoying working with Van Darius and now I get to work with Bodom, this is awesome right here

It was Vegas call to put the title on me and when he told me what was happening with the title my response to him was:

Not sure I like that mate but you are the boss, expect it sunday afternoon
    And this was the reason I didnt like it, I wanted to earn my first world title and I know I am not at the calibre of the top performers here but I understand why he is doing it and I am going to run with it.

I have not responded to anyone else about me becoming champ because I agreed with them but saying that this idea (Which you think is terrible) is my fault by making Israel Pamich GM, I dont agree with.
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    My only fault and when I say my only fault im talking about me and not Pamich, is not continuing with RTE, I am not going to go back to what happened there but I will address why Pamich was made GM.

I was stuck between a rock and a hard place character wise, Israel was scarcely used in the old TWE and going no where so when scribbs took over and I was his assistant he had the Idea of making Pamich GM and we had all these ideas, so when I took the reigns of the new RTE I thought it was a great way to bring Israel back as GM, at that point we had 8 roster members so I had to either Job Israel out, not use him and be severely thin roster wise or give him a push that IMO was undeserved so using him as GM which in my plans would have been 3-6 months then someone else would have taken over and Israel was to come back as a face. I had no ambition of ever holding the RTE title hence why I thought being GM was of best use as he is already known and disliked character wise so was a great way of starting a rivalry with the man who is against the man, Van Darius to tease a hell turn and eventually break Israels Spirit, then the face turn would be complete.

To be honest this was working because people were genuinely interested in the Pamich/Van Darius feud and I am really enjoying working with Van Darius and now I get to work with Bodom, this is awesome right here

It was Vegas call to put the title on me and when he told me what was happening with the title my response to him was:

And this was the reason I didnt like it, I wanted to earn my first world title and I know I am not at the calibre of the top performers here but I understand why he is doing it and I am going to run with it.

I have not responded to anyone else about me becoming champ because I agreed with them but saying that this idea (Which you think is terrible) is my fault by making Israel Pamich GM, I dont agree with.
    Here's where I see a contradiction in your plan.

As a GM, your job is to be an authority. Not an authority and a working talent. Story wise if Darius/Pamich continued there would (realistically) have come to a point in which "The Board of Directors" been forced to forewarn Pamich to either act as a true GM or be a full time wrestler. Which after 3-6 months we would've seen (or at least some variant of that where he would he put his GM position on the line) but the whole act in itself would've been a push for Pamich leading a face turn.

A push that you yourself state felt undeserving of. So really why assign Pamich as a GM and push him for such a long period of time if you already felt you didn't deserve it? To keep Pamich in a spotlight? That could've been done through in ring action, which you as head booker would've had to limit to not being seen as abusing your power to solely make your character look too strong, which happened in a way anyways when he was made a GM out of the blue. A decision that affected him using said position to credit himself as the first RTE Champion even if it was Vegas' decision to grant you that reign.

So in a way trying not to give Pamich a push, gave him a push.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Here's where I see a contradiction in your plan.

As a GM, your job is to be an authority. Not an authority and a working talent. Story wise if Darius/Pamich continued there would (realistically) have come to a point in which "The Board of Directors" been forced to forewarn Pamich to either act as a true GM or be a full time wrestler. Which after 3-6 months we would've seen (or at least some variant of that where he would he put his GM position on the line) but the whole act in itself would've been a push for Pamich leading a face turn.

A push that you yourself state felt undeserving of. So really why assign Pamich as a GM and push him for such a long period of time if you already felt you didn't deserve it? To keep Pamich in a spotlight? That could've been done through in ring action, which you as head booker would've had to limit to not being seen as abusing your power to solely make your character look too strong, which happened in a way anyways when he was made a GM out of the blue. A decision that affected him using said position to credit himself as the first RTE Champion even if it was Vegas' decision to grant you that reign.

So in a way trying not to give Pamich a push, gave him a push.
    In TWE Israel wasn't used, so anything I did with him was a push, I think he had a win against Adrian Leavitt, A lose against Mr Smyth and two losses against members of the 7DS.

that was in about 6 months of being on the roster.

Yeah I gave him a push by being GM, but at the same time I was giving others a push as well and that as the intention, the plans I had which not need be revealed had Kaige Chamberlain, Armadeus Frewin, Xavier Hightower and Chase Walker amongst others being on the level of Van Darius and Mr Smyth and using Israel as a GM was a good way of seeing several plans work out in the one storyline, I dont see how making myself GM was abusing my power as RTE creative, and if Vegas wanted he could have done a career v career match where Israel lost and came back as a wrestler(Heel or Face) or he could have lead a campaign to remove me as GM.

Here is a question SEZ, if not Israel then who? A new guy would have no reputation on a newly made show and using anyone else would have taken away from the roster strength that was thin unless I used Matt Ryder or JJJ which would have in your opinion given them pushes.

Not here to argue mate just to give my two cents and now I have done that back to working on my next promo
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    In TWE Israel wasn't used, so anything I did with him was a push, I think he had a win against Adrian Leavitt, A lose against Mr Smyth and two losses against members of the 7DS.

that was in about 6 months of being on the roster.

Yeah I gave him a push by being GM, but at the same time I was giving others a push as well and that as the intention, the plans I had which not need be revealed had Kaige Chamberlain, Armadeus Frewin, Xavier Hightower and Chase Walker amongst others being on the level of Van Darius and Mr Smyth and using Israel as a GM was a good way of seeing several plans work out in the one storyline, I dont see how making myself GM was abusing my power as RTE creative, and if Vegas wanted he could have done a career v career match where Israel lost and came back as a wrestler(Heel or Face) or he could have lead a campaign to remove me as GM.

Here is a question SEZ, if not Israel then who? A new guy would have no reputation on a newly made show and using anyone else would have taken away from the roster strength that was thin unless I used Matt Ryder or JJJ which would have in your opinion given them pushes.

Not here to argue mate just to give my two cents and now I have done that back to working on my next promo
    That's all fine and dandy that you wanted to give Pamich more of a role in RTE but to turn him into a GM was not the right choice in my eyes. You feel it was right and defend it and I understand that but I still feel it wasn't the right call.

As to who if not Pamich? That's something you could've approached Tommy Thunder for. Tommy Thunder approached Vegas, this time around as I believe I was told (not sure) but you could've gone to him and sought out his advice on who to assign as a GM for RTE and more than likely like it was suggested to Vegas, Bodom could've been suggested to you. There were wayyyyyyy better options than Pamich as a GM. That's just the way I see it.

If you wanna continue this, PM me but I stand by what I say as I'm sure you stand by what you say, so continuing this would be pointless. It's your call.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    That's all fine and dandy that you wanted to give Pamich more of a role in RTE but to turn him into a GM was not the right choice in my eyes. You feel it was right and defend it and I understand that but I still feel it wasn't the right call.

As to who if not Pamich? That's something you could've approached Tommy Thunder for. Tommy Thunder approached Vegas, this time around as I believe I was told (not sure) but you could've gone to him and sought out his advice on who to assign as a GM for RTE and more than likely like it was suggested to Vegas, Bodom could've been suggested to you. There were wayyyyyyy better options than Pamich as a GM. That's just the way I see it.

If you wanna continue this, PM me but I stand by what I say as I'm sure you stand by what you say, so continuing this would be pointless. It's your call.
    I did know about CT's plan to make Pamich GM, and I saw nothing wrong with it, I thought it was a good idea. Was it used to give Pamich a push? Not really, since being a GM, he wasn't going to be an active talent (at least, that's what I thought at the time the plan was proposed).
    Making Pamich the champion was the questionable decision, but I'm sure that there's a plan in place for the long term on that front, so I'll just sit back and watch said plan unfold.

Some people don't like it, some do. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. But the continued questioning of booking decisions and scrutinizing isn't really beneficial to RTE. Giving feedback is great, but there's a point where that feedback crosses the line and becomes over-analytic scrutinization when it's continued to be discussed.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Favorite Moment: I think my favorite moment was seeing VHX come back to RTE, this time as a manager. Its going to be great to see how this dynamic works, and will truly see if having a star like VHX, who has done it all, can put someone into the upper echelons of efedding. Who knows VHX may have started a new era where superstars will mentor new superstars like this case here.

Best Piece of Booking: For me, making Bodom GM of RTE. Not only is it great to have an EWNCW original so to speak be the GM, but it really gives it the strong link between RTE and EWNCW. While it made sense to use Pamich when CT was running the show as GM, it makes no sense with him not running it, so I’m glad to see it change.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The ending to the show where Pamich states he can have a night off when he feels like it. I didn’t mind the beginning where Pamich gave himself an Iron Clad contract so that he couldn’t be fired, cause that is believable, but putting in a contract he can have a night off whenever seems a bit ridiculous. I get that Pamich was power hungry and all, but that just seemed to farfetched to me. Plus there was really no followup from Pamich being fired as GM & named RTE World Champion.

Best Match: I’ll go with the triple threat between Mimic, Wildheart and Black

Best Promo: I’ll give this to Xavier Hightower and VHX, although all the promos were pretty good. One thing though, multiple times Hightower referred to it as TWE and not RTE, but he wasn’t the only one

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Fixing the TWE to RTE in the promos by Pamich and Hightower, especially Pamich when he was becoming the World Champion of the brand. Also the 5 minute pause cause of all the swearing is just too much, shorten the time, maybe a minute, and that may still be too much. The Ivankoff promo seemed a bit short but I think that was the way it was booked.

One thing I did pick up on, at the end of the Diva’s promo where they brawl, it says Panzer multiple times, who if I recall correctly was not out there. And with that there was no mention of Virgo Violet. So unless I read that wrong, it didn’t make sense.

Any Final Positives: All the matches were decent, and the promos were pretty good. Two notables, Matt Ryder had a much better promo this week than last weeks, like much better, it flowed, made sense and got to the point. Also the Diva’s promo was well done by everyone, but Virgo Violet stole the show on that one for me, great promo there, but all the others were really good as well.

Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations? No Darius? In the words of The Miz… Really? The man who for weeks has been fighting against management, and specifically Israel Pamich, to try and regain his World Title, and then when Pamich goes and names himself World Champ, Darius, who hasn’t been afraid to speak up to Pamich the GM, has nothing to say to Pamich the superstar and champ? Especially after Pamich was just fired as GM? Darius needed to be on the show, case and point.

Also with this, it didn’t make much sense to scrap the tournament because of one man. While the tournament had lost steam in transition from CT to Vegas, it could have just been easier for Pamich to say he just canceled the tourney and gave the title to he felt deserved it most, and that person wasn’t in the tournament. That would have made it better. I wasn’t upset at the scrap of the tournament, just thought another explanation would have worked better.

Overall Show Grade: I’ll give this show a C+.

The show is leaps and bounds better than the first shows, as the feuds are progressing and week to week are consistently being featured. The big sticking point is No Darius whatsoever that really hut this show. Put him on the show and it is much better than the grade given. Also just make sure the promos are proofread, I know the transition just occurred but still it really isn’t that hard to remember the switch from TWE to RTE.

Otherwise good job, can’t wait for fight night and where the feuds progress too!

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Knight Wing under the name Chaos Wing with Justice Forever

Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I did know about CT's plan to make Pamich GM, and I saw nothing wrong with it, I thought it was a good idea. Was it used to give Pamich a push? Not really, since being a GM, he wasn't going to be an active talent (at least, that's what I thought at the time the plan was proposed).
    Making Pamich the champion was the questionable decision, but I'm sure that there's a plan in place for the long term on that front, so I'll just sit back and watch said plan unfold.

Some people don't like it, some do. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. But the continued questioning of booking decisions and scrutinizing isn't really beneficial to RTE. Giving feedback is great, but there's a point where that feedback crosses the line and becomes over-analytic scrutinization when it's continued to be discussed.
    I like the fact that its not a well known person like Bodom or the such as the GM. Its fresh and new

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Folks, I give you the official RTE Fight Night Poster!!

Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Folks, I give you the official RTE Fight Night Poster!!

Whats the white thing behind it?
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust