Page 658 of 843 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648656657658659660 668 708 758 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,580 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Hightower: See! I told you he'd be right near by! Pay up!

Black: Damn, alright....*hands him a $20*

Hightower: And what the fuck kind of name is Seahawk?

Black: Apparently someone not worth a damn.

Hightower: Perfectly describes him then!

Black: Amen to that. But what is with the gay stuff? It gets kind of old...like beating it into his mom every night, after awhile, it gets old.

Hightower: Yeah, well his sister ain't that old, she full of energy! You should've seen her last night...
    Darren: Hold the phone or the extension or whatever. You two really need to shut the hell up! I mean I can hear you all the way from here in RTE to EWNCW. Don't consider that a compliment cause it's not.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: Hold the phone or the extension or whatever. You two really need to shut the hell up! I mean I can hear you all the way from here in RTE to EWNCW. Don't consider that a compliment cause it's not.
    Hightower: Oh shit...it's...IT'S....wait...who are you?

Black: I think he's one of the janitors, he seems to hate his life enough so that would make sense.

Hightower: Nah...he's not wearing a jumpsuit or using a broom...oh I know, maybe he's like one of those new guys they hired to job....

Black: He certainly has the look of a jobber....

Hightower: That's it! That's Darren Bull, the resident jobber over on EWNCW!

Black: Oh shit, you're right! What the hell is he doing here?

Hightower: Well, seeing that he sucks worse then those two other losers, EWNCW must've designated him for assignment or something...

Black: He has no talent though, he would just be a jobber down here too....

Hightower: It's all good, I always needed a warm-up dummy.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Hightower: Oh shit...it's...IT'S....wait...who are you?

Black: I think he's one of the janitors, he seems to hate his life enough so that would make sense.

Hightower: Nah...he's not wearing a jumpsuit or using a broom...oh I know, maybe he's like one of those new guys they hired to job....

Black: He certainly has the look of a jobber....

Hightower: That's it! That's Darren Bull, the resident jobber over on EWNCW!

Black: Oh shit, you're right! What the hell is he doing here?

Hightower: Well, seeing that he sucks worse then those two other losers, EWNCW must've designated him for assignment or something...

Black: He has no talent though, he would just be a jobber down here too....

Hightower: It's all good, I always needed a warm-up dummy.
    Darren: Not exactly boys. I have come down here to this place to inform you of something important. That important is that you both suck are The Worst In The World Today and Forever.

Seahawk: Now hold on there Darren. I got a little idea on mind.

Darren: Shot!

Ryder: Wait! I smelt shit and thought those two were wrestling once again in the ring. But, it turns out to be you two. Especially, you no attitude asshole. Seahawk!

Seahawk: Like I care what you think, but you might actually care for my idea. You see them two over there? Tell me how many are they?

Darren: Two duh.

Seahawk: Wrong! It's actually two blackholes of sports entertainment. So, here is my idea. How about we forget about how much we dislike each other and beat the daylights out of this two? I mean it'll be two versus three. Or do you wanna scramble out of here bitches? Hummmm???

Blog Entries
    Darren: Not exactly boys. I have come down here to this place to inform you of something important. That important is that you both suck are The Worst In The World Today and Forever.

Seahawk: Now hold on there Darren. I got a little idea on mind.

Darren: Shot!

Ryder: Wait! I smelt shit and thought those two were wrestling once again in the ring. But, it turns out to be you two. Especially, you no attitude asshole. Seahawk!

Seahawk: Like I care what you think, but you might actually care for my idea. You see them two over there? Tell me how many are they?

Darren: Two duh.

Seahawk: Wrong! It's actually two blackholes of sports entertainment. So, here is my idea. How about we forget about how much we dislike each other and beat the daylights out of this two? I mean it'll be two versus three. Or do you wanna scramble out of here bitches? Hummmm???
    Hightower: They smelt shit and they thought it was us?

Black: Apparently...but I showered today...

Hightower: And so did I....oh, you know, maybe Bull's mother bent over and they got a big whiff of her snatch, maybe that's why his father ran out of them...

Black: I wouldn't be surprised....but they called us blackholes...that ain't very nice.

Hightower: No it ain't...what do you reckon we do about it?

Black: You remember that movie: "Three Men and a Baby"?

Hightower: Of course, why?

Black: Well, it's like two men and a wannabe wangster here, and I think you know who I'm talking about.

Hightower: I thought it was one man, a wannabe wangster, and a bird?

Black: Nope, it's a wannabe wangster, a bird, and a guy who's name works perfectly well with shit.

Hightower: So not much of a threat?

Black: Nah....
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Hightower: They smelt shit and they thought it was us?

Black: Apparently...but I showered today...

Hightower: And so did I....oh, you know, maybe Bull's mother bent over and they got a big whiff of her snatch, maybe that's why his father ran out of them...

Black: I wouldn't be surprised....but they called us blackholes...that ain't very nice.

Hightower: No it ain't...what do you reckon we do about it?

Black: You remember that movie: "Three Men and a Baby"?

Hightower: Of course, why?

Black: Well, it's like two men and a wannabe wangster here, and I think you know who I'm talking about.

Hightower: I thought it was one man, a wannabe wangster, and a bird?

Black: Nope, it's a wannabe wangster, a bird, and a guy who's name works perfectly well with shit.

Hightower: So not much of a threat?

Black: Nah....
    Darren: See you two are worthless. You don't want to fight us, so you come up with some very corny ass jokes. How adorable?

Seahawk: Try being funnier in another place, please. Oh wait, I got an idea much better. Since, I am not hired here in RTE how about I leave that way I don't have to be in anymore pain from hearing you little monkeys.

*Seahawk departures his way out.*

Darren: That's true. I'll leave as well cause you might call me whatever you want, but at least management knew I had true talent, so they didn't put me here in this development place. That's why I'm over on EWNCW's Rage program, because I'm a true talent unlike you two.

*Darren exits as well.*

Matt: Wait, but what about me? I don't want to stay with this two rats. They simply can't stop arguing with one another, but somehow they are able to be in a tag team. Go figure.

Blog Entries
    Darren: See you two are worthless. You don't want to fight us, so you come up with some very corny ass jokes. How adorable?

Seahawk: Try being funnier in another place, please. Oh wait, I got an idea much better. Since, I am not hired here in RTE how about I leave that way I don't have to be in anymore pain from hearing you little monkeys.

*Seahawk departures his way out.*

Darren: That's true. I'll leave as well cause you might call me whatever you want, but at least management knew I had true talent, so they didn't put me here in this development place. That's why I'm over on EWNCW's Rage program, because I'm a true talent unlike you two.

*Darren exits as well.*

Matt: Wait, but what about me? I don't want to stay with this two rats. They simply can't stop arguing with one another, but somehow they are able to be in a tag team. Go figure.
    Hightower: Woah woah woah, we may make jokes, but we are always ready for a fight.

Black: They are just scared of us, I'm not surprised or don't blame them.

Hightower: It's typical, they ran away, but it's not shocking, who wouldn't be afraid of us?

Black: Doesn't Bull know he is only on Rage because he was around BEFORE this developmental place was created?

Hightower: I guess not, but don't ruin his spirit, or he may do a Shawn Michaels and lose his shitty and ugly smile.

Black: I'd like to see him face either of us, I could make him tap out...or just snap his spine in a matter of minutes.

Hightower: I'd break his jaw, slowly...

Black: I like the way you think.

Hightower: Hey, should we beat the crap out of Ryder? You know, for fun because he isn't much of a wrestler.

Black: Woo woo woo, you know it.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Hightower: Woah woah woah, we may make jokes, but we are always ready for a fight.

Black: They are just scared of us, I'm not surprised or don't blame them.

Hightower: It's typical, they ran away, but it's not shocking, who wouldn't be afraid of us?

Black: Doesn't Bull know he is only on Rage because he was around BEFORE this developmental place was created?

Hightower: I guess not, but don't ruin his spirit, or he may do a Shawn Michaels and lose his shitty and ugly smile.

Black: I'd like to see him face either of us, I could make him tap out...or just snap his spine in a matter of minutes.

Hightower: I'd break his jaw, slowly...

Black: I like the way you think.

Hightower: Hey, should we beat the crap out of Ryder? You know, for fun because he isn't much of a wrestler.

Black: Woo woo woo, you know it.
    Matt: Whoa! Hold on there bros. Can't you see what I caused for you two? I caused a mutual friendship within both of you. So, why do I need to get trashed by you two when I helped you out? You two have stopped fighting with one another and can actually get along now. However, if you still want to fight against me then I recommend we compete in the future. Like maybe in on of those Wednesday, Thursday, or whatever that Fight Night happens. So, what do you say about that? Or do you think management won't want us in the ring together cause you won't bring a big crowd or something like that?

Blog Entries
    Matt: Whoa! Hold on there bros. Can't you see what I caused for you two? I caused a mutual friendship within both of you. So, why do I need to get trashed by you two when I helped you out? You two have stopped fighting with one another and can actually get along now. However, if you still want to fight against me then I recommend we compete in the future. Like maybe in on of those Wednesday, Thursday, or whatever that Fight Night happens. So, what do you say about that? Or do you think management won't want us in the ring together cause you won't bring a big crowd or something like that?
    Hightower: Alright...you're right. Black, you go that way, I'll go this way?

Black: Works for me.

*Both start walking away before they turn around both punch him in the face at the same time, knocking Ryder out cold*

Hightower: Good work.

Black: You too.

*They shake hands as they walk away as Ryder is still unconscious*
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Hightower: Alright...you're right. Black, you go that way, I'll go this way?

Black: Works for me.

*Both start walking away before they turn around both punch him in the face at the same time, knocking Ryder out cold*

Hightower: Good work.

Black: You too.

*They shake hands as they walk away as Ryder is still unconscious*
    *Ryder then no sells the punch and gets up quickly.*

Ryder: I no sell moves bros.

Blog Entries
    *Ryder then no sells the punch and gets up quickly.*

Ryder: I no sell moves bros.

*Out of nowhere, Zach Silver shows up*

Silver: I'm back bitches!

*Grabs Ryder, and throws him in a meat locker, and locks it before disappearing again*

OOC: That's what I call random.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)