Page 653 of 843 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643651652653654655 663 703 753 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Ok so a promo which sets up was not done >.> I have had the person get the promo. Also this will probably piss a few people off but the show is being postponed until Tuesday which after this week will be the official day for RTE. The reason being is Tuesday is a much easier day for me to post a show without distractions. I hope you all can understand.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Guys and girls, please give a storyline time to unfold before you come to me with complaints. One show can't give you the whole picture. Things are just beginning to unfold and some of it might not make total sense but when all is said and done you will understand why I did what I did. I have plans for just about everyone and every division.

Blog Entries
    Guys and girls, please give a storyline time to unfold before you come to me with complaints. One show can't give you the whole picture. Things are just beginning to unfold and some of it might not make total sense but when all is said and done you will understand why I did what I did. I have plans for just about everyone and every division.
    Complaints? Already?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Complaints? Already?
    To echo the above; Really? Complaints already? After 2 shows?
    Can we have some common sense please?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    To echo the above; Really? Complaints already? After 2 shows?
    Can we have some common sense please?
    Some what now?

#BennysTeddy

Some what now?
    I'm dying.. thanks BTB
    Profile Retired

Complaints? Already?
    My thoughts exactly. I wish people would let me have a chance before they get all angry. Also seeing as RTE is a small show I can't debut everyone at once. It will take me some time to get all of you on a show but I am working hard on it. It might only be a promo but for now that is what I can do. I will say this though, the ones who actually comment either in IC or just about the show, they will be the ones I push. If you choose to be silent except to bitch to me about me misusing your character than you may not be pushed. I have barely had RTE in my hands for less than a month. You guys and girls have to give me a chance.

Blog Entries
    My thoughts exactly. I wish people would let me have a chance before they get all angry. Also seeing as RTE is a small show I can't debut everyone at once. It will take me some time to get all of you on a show but I am working hard on it. It might only be a promo but for now that is what I can do. I will say this though, the ones who actually comment either in IC or just about the show, they will be the ones I push. If you choose to be silent except to bitch to me about me misusing your character than you may not be pushed. I have barely had RTE in my hands for less than a month. You guys and girls have to give me a chance.
    Bolded for truth.

I don't IC myself and I'm ok with people not doing it but to never show up in the discussion thread and do show reviews or just contribute something is frustrating.

I've got someone (who will remain nameless) who believes they deserve to be in the World Title scene, and the promos are pretty good, but they're never seen in the thread. No reviews, nothing. Why should I give IWA's top prize to someone who doesn't contribute like a champion?

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Big up to Vegas here, 100% agree with what you said. People need to be more patient.

Funny thing about this, is if I remember right, most of this show was planned out by CT, not Vegas. So Vegas really had nothing to do with this show, he really just posted it.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions