Page 641 of 843 FirstFirst ... 141541591631639640641642643651691741 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Guys the show will be delayed approximately 12-24 hours
    Damn you Cricket...

Nah, just playing! It only adds more anticipation!
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Matt Ryder: I am wishing that I actually have a match for this upcoming show or else bro. I swear to any of you bros that I deserve to be on this show. I can officially tell you or anyone why I deserve to be on the show in a match. I deserve all of that, because I can draw money.

OOC: I use that picture, because I can't find the one with the real money drawing Zack Ryder does do. I just want to tell you that this picture from the episode he did in his Youtube show. I think it is that image of that relates to my ICing I put in the above. So, all I can say is pretend that the picture is of him with the drawing of the money Zack Ryder did if you can please and thank you.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Any word on the show?
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Hello all.

As you can probably gather, CT has pooped out on us all. He didn't inform me of this until today. I sent him countless messages over the past week or so, and it's only today he's let me know that he had no intention of doing the show at all.

I feel bad for a few reasons:

1) The first show was good, and showed a lot of promise.
    2) Vand and Ashley had done their stuff for the show, CT as far as I know hadn't done anything, which is just really unfair on the other 2.
    3) I feel worst of all on you guys. There's been great support from people signing up to people investing in the new revamp.

Anyway, a solution has presented itself. Vegas is now back in charge of this gig.

As for what happens next, luckily, most of the plans that started from the first show we know, since CT was a lot more communicative that scribbs was with his plans, in that he wrote them down (as I ask everyone to do) in the batcave.
    Also, some stuff for the second show is already written thanks to Vand and Ash, so that saves time.

All in all, there's no big problem in continuing what's already been started. I'll let Vegas tell you when to expect the second show.
    Thanks for your patience, and for sticking with us.

T_T
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Ok, Like TT said Vand and Ash have already finished their matches. I am going to PM CT and see if he has anything (promos, matches other segments) and if he could send them to me. If this fails I will finish the show myself. If CT pm'd you for a promo and you did it please please please send me it asap! I wanna get the show up on Thursday if possible. RTE is here to stay

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Hello all.

As you can probably gather, CT has pooped out on us all. He didn't inform me of this until today. I sent him countless messages over the past week or so, and it's only today he's let me know that he had no intention of doing the show at all.

I feel bad for a few reasons:

1) The first show was good, and showed a lot of promise.
    2) Vand and Ashley had done their stuff for the show, CT as far as I know hadn't done anything, which is just really unfair on the other 2.
    3) I feel worst of all on you guys. There's been great support from people signing up to people investing in the new revamp.

Anyway, a solution has presented itself. Vegas is now back in charge of this gig.

As for what happens next, luckily, most of the plans that started from the first show we know, since CT was a lot more communicative that scribbs was with his plans, in that he wrote them down (as I ask everyone to do) in the batcave.
    Also, some stuff for the second show is already written thanks to Vand and Ash, so that saves time.

All in all, there's no big problem in continuing what's already been started. I'll let Vegas tell you when to expect the second show.
    Thanks for your patience, and for sticking with us.

T_T
    Bolding this for correction, I had every intention of doing this show along with future shows but it was you who last week chastised me for putting in a late shoiw and like I told you in the PM try as I might I just cant write matches as others alluded to last week.

I would like to apomogise to the entire roster as well as Vand and AshleyPunk, you all have every right to be pissed of with me and I know these are only words but it warmed my heart how many of you guys tried to help me to get this show a success and I feel terrible for letting all of you down, creatively I love this, writing matches though justn does my head in, took me six hours to write that terrible match last week and when I tried to write a match at the standard of Vand and Ash...... it just all heaped on me

Thanks Vegas for continuing this and I will let him know all my pklans for the first couple of months, whether he continues them or not is his call but nonetheless I will let him know
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Bolding this for correction, I had every intention of doing this show along with future shows but it was you who last week chastised me for putting in a late shoiw and like I told you in the PM try as I might I just cant write matches as others alluded to last week.
    Pleas point out when I "chastised" you for anything.

I already smell a brawl coming. I don't run the fed but I think I speak for everyone when I say take the "chastisement" discussion to PM please

Head Creative Member of Ready To Evolve. Private Message me or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)(Promoted to EWNCW)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    I already smell a brawl coming. I don't run the fed but I think I speak for everyone when I say take the "chastisement" discussion to PM please
    Shut up! Or I will chastise you! Live on Inferno!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Shut up! Or I will chastise you! Live on Inferno!
    Pffttt like TJB doesn't do that already!

Head Creative Member of Ready To Evolve. Private Message me or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)(Promoted to EWNCW)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)