Page 636 of 843 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626634635636637638 646 686 736 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,360 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    How is that ten characters, is there a hidden mesage there?

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    What's the deal?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    What's the deal?
    Lol, just joking how the show didn't make it out again!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    How is that ten characters, is there a hidden mesage there?
    Because in order to get the rolleyes emoticon, it's :rolleyes*: (but without the asterisk), that's over 10 characters already, so you can post just with that.
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Lol, just joking how the show didn't make it out again!
    he said that he needs to edit and format the second half of the show before posting it, so.....

Blog Entries
    Ah Thanks Des

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

No more eyerolling peoples shows up in its entirety and PMs regarding promos for next week will be out within the next hour

Blog Entries
    Don't be shy on giving feedback guys!

I'm going to read more thoroughly and give some feedback now!

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: When the show was posted
    Seriously though, when the Board of Directors left. This place was too complicated and had too much stuff going on in all honesty. Like big storylines with Board of Directors and such. TWE was trying too hard to be a big e-fed when it was realistically never going to be that. It was never going to be the size of EWNCW, JBW or IWA. So I think that the downscaling and stripping back to a more raw product is a good move.

Best Match:
    The Van Darius vs Patrick Michaels match. The Vixxens match was also great too.

Best Promo:
    Not many to chose from, but that's understandable given that this show was about the re-branding and laying out the playing field for what's to come. I'll pick Van Darius' promo as the best in this case.

Best Piece of Booking: Van Darius refusing to shake the hand of Pamich after the match. Interested to see where that's going.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: No tag team action. but again, this could be tied in with the need to sort out other things on this particular show.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    The Kaige vs JJJ match could have used more detail in the written parts of the match. For example; it said at one point "Chamberlain reverses into his Finisher which lays out JJJ". What is Kaige's finisher? I don't know. So that was a bit poor for me. This match just needed more in the written parts to flesh it out a bit and give more detail to the reader.

Any Other Positives: Just the whole re-branding. I think this will allow for this place to be something closer to what NxT is for WWE at the moment now. The smaller more intimate shows packed with quick action. This show gave a little glimpse of that for sure.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    There was no theme at the top of the show. Some of the colors used were hard to read on the eye (the yellow used for Pamich's promo for example). The commentary could use a little more detail perhaps? Why were the crowd chanting "Thank you Tommy" during the Pamich promo? That was a bit confusing to me. I mean Pamich was talking about the EWNCW bosses giving him the chance to run the show, so it seems a bit weird that the crowd chant for the ENWCW Champion out of nowhere, so not sure what was up with that.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Pick a suitable theme. Watch that you don't use colors that are hard to read. Just flesh out the commentary a bit more to give more detail between segments, when people are making their entrances and such.

Overall Show Grade: I'll give this one a C+ for the small kinks that there's still to work out. That's good for a first show though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Favorite Moment: When the show was posted
    Seriously though, when the Board of Directors left. This place was too complicated and had too much stuff going on in all honesty. Like big storylines with Board of Directors and such. TWE was trying too hard to be a big e-fed when it was realistically never going to be that. It was never going to be the size of EWNCW, JBW or IWA. So I think that the downscaling and stripping back to a more raw product is a good move.

Best Match:
    The Van Darius vs Patrick Michaels match. The Vixxens match was also great too.

Best Promo:
    Not many to chose from, but that's understandable given that this show was about the re-branding and laying out the playing field for what's to come. I'll pick Van Darius' promo as the best in this case.

Best Piece of Booking: Van Darius refusing to shake the hand of Pamich after the match. Interested to see where that's going.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: No tag team action. but again, this could be tied in with the need to sort out other things on this particular show.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    The Kaige vs JJJ match could have used more detail in the written parts of the match. For example; it said at one point "Chamberlain reverses into his Finisher which lays out JJJ". What is Kaige's finisher? I don't know. So that was a bit poor for me. This match just needed more in the written parts to flesh it out a bit and give more detail to the reader.

Any Other Positives: Just the whole re-branding. I think this will allow for this place to be something closer to what NxT is for WWE at the moment now. The smaller more intimate shows packed with quick action. This show gave a little glimpse of that for sure.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    There was no theme at the top of the show. Some of the colors used were hard to read on the eye (the yellow used for Pamich's promo for example). The commentary could use a little more detail perhaps? Why were the crowd chanting "Thank you Tommy" during the Pamich promo? That was a bit confusing to me. I mean Pamich was talking about the EWNCW bosses giving him the chance to run the show, so it seems a bit weird that the crowd chant for the ENWCW Champion out of nowhere, so not sure what was up with that.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Pick a suitable theme. Watch that you don't use colors that are hard to read. Just flesh out the commentary a bit more to give more detail between segments, when people are making their entrances and such.

Overall Show Grade: I'll give this one a C+ for the small kinks that there's still to work out. That's good for a first show though.
    Thank-you for the compliment in regards to the Vixxens match

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch