Page 635 of 843 FirstFirst ... 135535585625633634635636637645685735 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,350 of 8425
    *A beautiful young goddess like latina woman walks in, dressed in green, red, and white. Her midnight colored hair falls past her shoulders, she is accompanied by a masked Luchador, who is dressed entirely in black and white.

Monica Jimenez: I am Senora Monica Jimenez, and this is my client, and partner, El Diablo Se Azra. He is tremendously skilled in the style of the Lucha Libre, something I used to watch for years of my life. El Diablo Se Azra, was raised into it, his family has cried, sweat, and bled for this craft we hold so near and dear to our hearts. The state of Lucha Libre here in America, is revolting. It is simply disgustiong how it is not showcased to everyone watching around the world. It is simply an injustice of the worst kind to put on sloppy, disgraceful, degrading and embarassing, rolling around on the floor "wrestling", in place of the world's most capitivating style. That all changes very soon though, so don not worry.

El Diablo Se Azra: Usted está buscando a un hombre, que va a cambiar sin ayuda vistas del mundo en la lucha libre. Toda mi clan, que data de sesenta años a punto de morir a sÃ* mismos para nuestro estilo elegido, todas las noches y durante toda la noche. Para ver la forma en que se hizo a un lado para este sin incidentes, agotador, y francamente, descansar después de celebrar bodega resto, estilo, enciende mi sangre. Preparación para el avivamiento.

Monica Jimenez: El Diablo Se Azra says: "You are looking at a man, who is going to singlehandedly change the world's views on wrestling. My whole clan , dating back sixty years, nearly killed themselves for our chosen style, every night and all night. To see the way it is swept aside for this uneventful, tiring, and quite frankly, rest hold after rest hold, style, ignites my blood. Prepare for the revival."

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post

JJJ: I'm ready to take on the world!

IvanKof:Are you ready to take on the lies and fraudulent policies of the US Government?!? Answer me that , Jackson!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Cricket has one hour left according to his timeframe, otherwise he is a big fat liar.
    Still nada :C

Head Creative Member of Ready To Evolve. Private Message me or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)(Promoted to EWNCW)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries

JJJ: I'm ready to take on the world!
    10/10!

Thank you...Just thank you EHC. Crying with laughter.

JJJ: My government doesn't lie. You lie Mr Commie Bastard. Now go away, you do not want to feel the Jackhammer! And you should really not pick fights with a true American such as myself or I'll tell my mum

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

JJJ: My government doesn't lie. You lie Mr Commie Bastard. Now go away, you do not want to feel the Jackhammer! And you should really not pick fights with a true American such as myself or I'll tell my mum

Ivankof: You plead the innocence of your land, only because your eyes are still shut to the daily injustices done right below your nose! I speak only my truest , purest thoughts, about the land of the lies! My Bloody Sickle will trump your Jackhammer anyday! As a matter of fact, why don't you show me just how a TRUE American fights, in my first fight here in TWE sometime?!?

JJJ: You're on Ruskie! I will send you to that heck of a cold place known as Siberia if its the last thing I do. Oh darn it, I openned my darn mouth again

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

JJJ: You're on Ruskie! I will send you to that heck of a cold place known as Siberia if its the last thing I do. Oh darn it, I openned my darn mouth again
    ​Ivankof: Excellent! I will take great pride in making you the first example of what's wrong with the US OF A!

So heres the sit on the show

First half is ready to go formatted and all, need to edit second half tonight then its posting time
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination