Page 563 of 843 FirstFirst ... 63463513553561562563564565573613663 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 8425
    Darius: I find it hilarious that you pussies hiding in your offices try to send your cronies to beat me down and yet I send them packing. Send more if you want, you're only fueling the fire, you sons of bitches.

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: I find it hilarious that you pussies hiding in your offices try to send your cronies to beat me down and yet I send them packing. Send more if you want, you're only fueling the fire, you sons of bitches.
    Hightower: I find myself agreeing with you Darius for some reason. This "Board of Directors" are nothing more then suit-wearing, egotistical, scared men who can't face us! Show yourselves!
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Hightower: I find myself agreeing with you Darius for some reason. This "Board of Directors" are nothing more then suit-wearing, egotistical, scared men who can't face us! Show yourselves!
    Darius: You're goddamn right. They send their cronies out to get me when I least expect it, but when I am actually ready to fight, they try to send officials down to fight me so I can have legal actions pressed against me. Well guess what, I don't give a shit anymore. They want loose-cannon? They've got it.

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Blog Entries
    Darius: You're goddamn right. They send their cronies out to get me when I least expect it, but when I am actually ready to fight, they try to send officials down to fight me so I can have legal actions pressed against me. Well guess what, I don't give a shit anymore. They want loose-cannon? They've got it.
    Hightower: Legal actions? Pfft, sounds like pussy shit. I'll take them on anyday. But keep in mind Darius, when they are done with, that championship will be mine.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Hightower: Legal actions? Pfft, sounds like pussy shit. I'll take them on anyday. But keep in mind Darius, when they are done with, that championship will be mine.
    Darius: That's cute. Who are you again, mate? Oh, that's right ... No one I care about. Were you one of the cronies I had to lay out?

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Priceless! lol
    Dynamite drop in GG. lol
    Lol thank you kindly!

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    *An anonymous-sounding voice comes in over the building's PR system...

Board Member: Gentlemen, we find your statements to be disappointingly childish. We would expect more from men of your stature. Especially you, Hightower. You have displayed great potential to be the next great wrestling star... but your attitude is not that of a team player. You would do best to mind your manners with your betters... or any hope of prominence and any championship opportunity may vanish for you.

And as for you, Darius... poor misguided, deluded Darius... you spread your malicious, cancerous diatribe like a disease every time you speak. Your... "conspiracy theorist" behavior is born of paranoia, misinformation and frankly indicates that you are not well. In time, we will see to it that you and your reprehensible actions are put to rest. You are a disease... one that we will be happy to purge to save this company.

And to all of you others who may be listening, fear not. These... undesirable anomalies... will be handled. And all of you will be safe. Remember...

Everything is going to be just fine.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Frewin: Everything will be just fine for those who realize I'm not a crook...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Sagittarius Blue: Hear that? "Everything will be just fine." Hear that a lot around here... mainly, from a shadow cabinet of clandestine characters who won't show their faces, lash out at the wrestlers, and try to silence us. Key word is "try." I don't know about you all, but I will NOT be silenced. I will NOT toe the line. I will NOT move to the back of the bus. One way or another, I will find out the truth about this "Board of Directors." Who they are, why they're doing what they're doing, and what they're planning. This place, this company, deserves better than to be run like a nameless corporate statistic. AND IT WILL GET WHAT IT DESERVES!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Darius: That's cute. Who are you again, mate? Oh, that's right ... No one I care about. Were you one of the cronies I had to lay out?
    Hightower: Crony? Ha, very amusing, borderline pathetic to come from the guy who is supposed to "represent" this company. This "Board" got one thing right, I am the next great wrestling star, and I'll beat the crap out of each and everyone of them until I get my title shot, and then what I do to them, will be tenfold to what I do to you Darius. The only thing you'll be winning in a match with me, is a comfy hospital bed, eating shitty hospital food through a straw. And I'll make sure to come and visit, and you'll see the TWE Championship, but it will be right around my waist. I'm the ass-kicker, I'm the rule-breaker, I'm the jaw-cracking motherfucker who is going to tear this company inside out, starting with the board, and then getting the belt.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)