Page 535 of 843 FirstFirst ... 35435485525533534535536537545585635 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 8425
  1. #5341
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,582
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    I found this thing, its called spell and grammer check, makes me look smart
    I can appreciate the effort you are going to lol

  2. #5342
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I can appreciate the effort you are going to lol
    Hey? Did I spell that wrong somewhere?

    Edit: One thing at a time... I dont do it for forum posts
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  3. #5343
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,582
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Hey? Did I spell that wrong somewhere?

    Edit: One thing at a time... I dont do it for forum posts
    Yeah. Like when I mentioned spelling lol...

    I know man. I'm just joking with you... I wanna be like Sully!

  4. #5344
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Yeah. Like when I mentioned spelling lol...

    I know man. I'm just joking with you... I wanna be like Sully!
    Sully? I dont get it (Your dealing with a dumbarse bro )
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  5. #5345
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,582
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Sully? I dont get it (Your dealing with a dumbarse bro )
    Someone will fill you in on the evils of sully... Just ask around... He's a bad man.

  6. #5346
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,582
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Someone will fill you in on the evils of sully... Just ask around... He's a bad man.
    Did I say man. I meant to say boy. A bad boy.

  7. #5347
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Someone will fill you in on the evils of sully... Just ask around... He's a bad man.
    Maybe I wont then, Does not sound good I rather talk about good things like TWE, Cheese and Cricket
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  8. #5348
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,582
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Maybe I wont then, Does not sound good I rather talk about good things like TWE, Cheese and Cricket
    TWE is greats chees can be smelly and Australia dismantled the west indies bro yeah fuck yeah. Also silly was a grammar nazi, mod wanna be annoyance

  9. #5349
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    TWE is greats chees can be smelly and Australia dismantled the west indies bro yeah fuck yeah. Also silly was a grammar nazi, mod wanna be annoyance
    They certainly did
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  10. #5350
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,582
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    They certainly did
    Yeah. Yeah cause we fucking awesome.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.