Page 506 of 843 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496504505506507508 516 556 606 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Looks like you have taken a beating to many and are pleading for me to take that title from you, I have no problems facing you for your title
    Mr. Smyth: 24/7, 365 rules. Whenever you're brave enough, come and get it. Just make sure you let creative know so they can document the severe beating you will receive.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: 24/7, 365 rules. Whenever you're brave enough, come and get it. Just make sure you let creative know so they can document the severe beating you will receive.
    Israel: Severe beating? at the hands of you? Please Sir your fiction is at bext laughable

OOC you really think creative would put the title on me now, another time my friend I am not giving fuel to your ICing ammunition you have enough as it is and in there somewhere is a huge compliment

Blog Entries
    Israel: Severe beating? at the hands of you? Please Sir your fiction is at bext laughable

OOC you really think creative would put the title on me now, another time my friend I am not giving fuel to your ICing ammunition you have enough as it is and in there somewhere is a huge compliment
    Mr. Smyth: Fiction? Laughable? I'm being insulted by a man who has yet to grow a pair of testicles.

OOC: I have no idea what creative will do with this title, but more importantly you don't have to win every match or title opportunity to change things or show things off.

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: Fiction? Laughable? I'm being insulted by a man who has yet to grow a pair of testicles.

OOC: I have no idea what creative will do with this title, but more importantly you don't have to win every match or title opportunity to change things or show things off.
    Israel: No need to respond to such ludacriousy

OOC: I dont either though I know I am not established enough yet to win this title especially from you

Blog Entries
    Israel: No need to respond to such ludacriousy

OOC: I dont either though I know I am not established enough yet to win this title especially from you
    OOC: So your point is that it's better to turn down a chance because you don't think you'd win? You think you have to win every title match to be "more established"?

#BennysTeddy

OOC: So your point is that it's better to turn down a chance because you don't think you'd win? You think you have to win every title match to be "more established"?
    No i dont but more like in IWA when I face Kyojin I was a chance but albeit a chance of winning,I dont my guy to be that guy who loses 47 shots at the Ironfist title

Blog Entries
    No i dont but more like in IWA when I face Kyojin I was a chance but albeit a chance of winning,I dont my guy to be that guy who loses 47 shots at the Ironfist title
    47 shots? We're talking about one at the moment.

I think this is the first time I have ever had to convince someone to take an opportunity that has been placed in their lap.

#BennysTeddy

47 shots? We're talking about one at the moment.

I think this is the first time I have ever had to convince someone to take an opportunity that has been placed in their lap.
    First time for everything

-insert sassy remark-

Also, as it turns out, if Smyth gets called up to Inferno, you will be working for me. ;D
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    First time for everything

-insert sassy remark-

Also, as it turns out, if Smyth gets called up to Inferno, you will be working for me. ;D
    Speaking of which, we've a donkey to get rid of now that the bet has been made null and void.

#BennysTeddy

*Matt hears Smyth's offer for a challenger. Matt gets a huge smile across. His face.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock