Page 492 of 843 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482490491492493494 502 542 592 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Gonna sulk some more about losing.

Then gonna post my feedback.

One of these are true.

Only one.

---

Best Match: Main Event

Best Promo: Participants of the Main Event, did a good job building up their match.

Best Piece of Booking: Bringing in Smyth to win the IronFist Title, and having Greed assist Darius

Best Debut(When Applicable): Obviously Smyth debuting.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Sag did look a bit weak going out that early in the match. andkaigenotwinning(this is a joke)

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: While I thought my promo was spiffy and top notch, reading the show my Promo sounds off given it mentioned Smyth not having a match... /after/ he had a match; had I known, or had my promo been earlier, it would have sounded better

Any Other Positives: Whole Show was good.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: None that I can think of, except Sag should have been made to look strong

Overall Show Grade: A show.
    Mr. Smyth: Wow, I wasn't even booked for the PPV and I still came off better than you.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Wow, I wasn't even booked for the PPV and I still came off better than you.
    Kaige: Don't even start right now Mr. Smyth, I am not in the mood to listen to your condescending shit.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Kaige: Don't even start right now Mr. Smyth, I am not in the mood to listen to your condescending shit.
    Mr. Smyth: Fair enough. You're probably far too busy polishing your new No Limits title bel....wait, you didn't win? And after all that hype and talking you did? That must be so awkward for you right now. Well, I would let you hold my belt but the problem is that I don't want any of the venereal diseases you carry coming into contact with my championship.

Maybe Scott Cage will let you try again. I'll even take up your offer of those front row tickets, so I can be there to cheer you on. Y'know, while my title is draped over my shoulder, of course.

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: Fair enough. You're probably far too busy polishing your new No Limits title bel....wait, you didn't win? And after all that hype and talking you did? That must be so awkward for you right now. Well, I would let you hold my belt but the problem is that I don't want any of the venereal diseases you carry coming into contact with my championship.

Maybe Scott Cage will let you try again. I'll even take up your offer of those front row tickets, so I can be there to cheer you on. Y'know, while my title is draped over my shoulder, of course.
    Kaige: Look Smyth, congratulations on your surprise match and victory, good on you. But just because you won that title and I wasn't so fortunate, doesn't mean now is the right time to try and rub it in my face. I'm not in the mood right now to deal with it, or you. The best possible thing for you to do is to just the the hell up.

*Kaige looks down and then turns away; walking off down the hall, towel over his head.*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    Kaige: Look Smyth, congratulations on your surprise match and victory, good on you. But just because you won that title and I wasn't so fortunate, doesn't mean now is the right time to try and rub it in my face. I'm not in the mood right now to deal with it, or you. The best possible thing for you to do is to just the the hell up.

*Kaige looks down and then turns away; walking off down the hall, towel over his head.*
    Mr. Smyth: Are you threatening me, Mr. Chamberlain? If you are, then that is hilarious. Or maybe I'm the kinda guy who enjoys getting his arse kicked?

Nah. That can't be right. I'm a winner and even if I was looking to get my arse kicked, I wouldn't be looking round here now, would I?

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: Are you threatening me, Mr. Chamberlain? If you are, then that is hilarious. Or maybe I'm the kinda guy who enjoys getting his arse kicked?

Nah. That can't be right. I'm a winner and even if I was looking to get my arse kicked, I wouldn't be looking round here now, would I?
    Kaige:

*Kaige stops and looks up breathing deeply as he listens to Mr. Smyth; he starts to turn around, but thinks better of it and keeps moving, each step seeming a lot more forced than they were before Smyth began to speak.*

Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Feedback as i promised

Best Match: I quit match was well written boys and the main event deserves a mention too
    Best Promo:Gaileo was really good
    Best Piece of Booking: Smyth winning the title he deserves it
    Best Debut(When Applicable): Mr Smyth
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope
    Any Other Positives: All matches matches were quality, one of the best PPVs I've read in a long time
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: I predicted Sag to win the title and i was a little bit sad to see him lose like that but still it wasn't a bad decision.I agree with Benny though, Sag needs a title
    Overall Show Grade: A great show

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Best Match: The main event

Best Promo: I'm gonna give Greed this one.

Best Piece of Booking: Greed helping Darius- I don't know why he did but there's obviously reason behind it and I love it. Can't wait to see the fall out. Also, Smyth winning the IronFist Championship- Benny deserves it for sure.

Best Debut(When Applicable): I don't know if Smyth was a debut, I'm sure I've seen him in TWE before, and I'm not sure I saw any others.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I actually can't see a single bit of booking wrong.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Again, can't see anything wrong.

Any Other Positives: The show lived up to it's standards. All winners deserved it.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Again, nothing I can think of.

Overall Show Grade: A. Hands down, the best TWE show ever.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Best Match: The main event

Best Promo: I'm gonna give Greed this one.

Best Piece of Booking: Greed helping Darius- I don't know why he did but there's obviously reason behind it and I love it. Can't wait to see the fall out. Also, Smyth winning the IronFist Championship- Benny deserves it for sure.

Best Debut(When Applicable): I don't know if Smyth was a debut, I'm sure I've seen him in TWE before, and I'm not sure I saw any others.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I actually can't see a single bit of booking wrong.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Again, can't see anything wrong.

Any Other Positives: The show lived up to it's standards. All winners deserved it.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Again, nothing I can think of.

Overall Show Grade: A. Hands down, the best TWE show ever.
    This is what is confusing me. I've been in TWE since September...

#BennysTeddy

This is what is confusing me. I've been in TWE since September...
    That is for debut or return

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....