Page 465 of 843 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455463464465466467 475 515 565 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 8425
    Nathan: Reaper! Why must you become so insecure with yourself and your loss that you dare attack me post-match? If you wanted another ass-beating, you could've just asked for a rematch next week.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Blog Entries
    Best Match: Shaz vs DariusBest Promo: Israel Pamich- he's improving week after week.Best Piece of Booking: Proving Ground matches.*Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/AAny Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: N/A.Any Other Positives: Greed and Darius' promos were great. Ryder looked strong in his match as well.Any Other Constructive Criticism: I'd like to see just a few more promos.Overall Show Grade: B

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Best Match: Shaz vs DariusBest Promo: Israel Pamich- he's improving week after week.Best Piece of Booking: Proving Ground matches.*Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/AAny Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: N/A.Any Other Positives: Greed and Darius' promos were great. Ryder looked strong in his match as well.Any Other Constructive Criticism: I'd like to see just a few more promos.Overall Show Grade: B
    Sorry about the format. My iPod's been rather awkward lately.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Thanks that was a lot of fun to write

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Best Match: Darius vs Shaz! It was an awesome match and fast paced.

Best Promo: Pamich snagged this one for me.

Best Piece of Booking: The two Proving Ground Matches. Its nice to have the spotlight on rising stars.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: EWNCW feud ending the show ... I understand that TWE is part of EWNCW, but I feel it took away from the show

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Blue vs. Andrews could have been a tad bit longer, but that's my opinion.

Any Other Positives: It was nice not seeing Darius laid out for once ;P Haha

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Not really!

Overall Show Grade: B

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Question for either Krysys or S.E. Zero, as I'm sure Krysys knows and SEZ might. I know there have been a few proving ground matches, but has anyone actually won one?

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Question for either Krysys or S.E. Zero, as I'm sure Krysys knows and SEZ might. I know there have been a few proving ground matches, but has anyone actually won one?
    I don't believe so but then again there's been quite a few, I might be forgetting if anyone won one.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

There has not been a winner yet. So when it happens, it's going to be a big deal
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    There has not been a winner yet. So when it happens, it's going to be a big deal
    I didn't think anyone has won one yet, just wanted to double check

I didn't think anyone has won one yet, just wanted to double check
    Yeah, wins will be few and far between, reason why is we (TWE) lose the talent that win. If everyone won than we would have no one in TWE
    Profile Retired