Page 453 of 843 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463503553 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    The Android: The Android thinks that you should shut the fuck up, before he fucks you up.
    Ryder: 2 things. Why do you talk in 3rd person? Second, how about after I'm done with Ryku, I fist pump your sorry ass face.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    The Android: The Android thinks that you should shut the fuck up, before he fucks you up.
    Divine: wo wo wo...Divine may not be in TWE permanently, and while Divine will go back to EWNCW after the proving grounds match...Divine can not sit idly by as some chumpette rips Divine off. Divine speaks in third person you chuckle head...so find another catch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: 2 things. Why do you talk in 3rd person? Second, how about after I'm done with Ryku, I fist pump your sorry ass face.
    The Android: The Android isn't even going to dignify that with a reply, however if you ever threaten The Android again.. he will more the fist pump your lousy ass face, he will break it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: wo wo wo...Divine may not be in TWE permanently, and while Divine will go back to EWNCW after the proving grounds match...Divine can not sit idly by as some chumpette rips Divine off. Divine speaks in third person you chuckle head...so find another catch
    The Android: What is this talking in third person you keep telling The Android about? This is just how he talks. Chuckle head, are you saying that The Android is humorous? You are a strange one.. aren't you?

The Android: The Android isn't even going to dignify that with a reply, however if you ever threaten The Android again.. he will more the fist pump your lousy ass face, he will break it.
    Ryder: I ain't of you bro. If you are a bro and not hoeski.

Blog Entries
    Ryder: I ain't of you bro. If you are a bro and not hoeski.
    The Android: The Android has a question for you...

The Android: The Android has a question for you...
    Ryder: Actually, wait.

*Goes and gets a chair, bud light lime and popcorn. Sits down and gets cozy.*

Okay, I'm ready for your, oh so anticipating question.

Blog Entries
    The Android: What is this talking in third person you keep telling The Android about? This is just how he talks. Chuckle head, are you saying that The Android is humorous? You are a strange one.. aren't you?
    Divine: Talking like this "Hi, The Androids name is The Android. And the Android is a dumbass...but if you screw with The Android, the Android will fuck you up"

*Divine pauses*

Divine: Damn...does Divine sound that retarded too? Anyways Motorola, Divine isn't calling you funny, or chuckle filled, no...Divine is calling you the king of the cell phone jack asses...so go back to Verizon or At&t or Sprint and let them sell your ass for a penny because even then you ain't worth that much

Blog Entries
    Ryder: Actually, wait.

*Goes and gets a chair, bud light lime and popcorn. Sits down and gets cozy.*

Okay, I'm ready for your, oh so anticipating question.
    The Android: Who are you?

*Waits for a response, but as soon as you start to answer*

The Android: It doesn't matter who you are!

The Android: The Android didn't know that there were lines. So you're telling the Android if he waits in this line, he will get a championship match? Hmm.. there is a problem with that boy. The Android isn't a very patient guy! He wants a championship and he wants it now! You want to meet The Android in the ring? When?! The Android don't care when or where!!
    Kaige: People in hell want ice water, so I don't really give a damn what an 'Android' wants. So how about you serve your primary function, call down to the local super wal-mart, and see if they got that industrial sized pool I ordered a week or so ago. When you do that, you let me know, then I'll meet you in the ring, kick your ass and go on about hosting the fourth Pool Pudding Tournament, right here in TWE!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter