Page 452 of 843 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442450451452453454 462 502 552 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 8425
  1. #4511
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    *Darius laughs*

    Darius: That was a good one, I'll admit.
    Cage: You're damn right it's a good one, because it's a true one...Punk
     

  2. #4512
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,795
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cage: You're damn right it's a good one, because it's a true one...Punk
    *Darius looks at his world championship*

    Darius: Yeah, I'm the punk alright. Ha.



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  3. #4513
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cage: I wonder where everyone is. Probably off nursing a hang over and waking up next to hookers covered in pudding. No worries...I will elevate this company to glory once more at Eye of the Beholder.
    Kaige: Hey! Some of these women are high class!

    *Kaige rolls out from under the blankets in the lockerroom, half dressed and smelling of pudding.*

    More to the point, at Eye of the Beholder, this company will be elevated - when you lose your title.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  4. #4514
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Kaige: Hey! Some of these women are high class!

    *Kaige rolls out from under the blankets in the lockerroom, half dressed and smelling of pudding.*

    More to the point, at Eye of the Beholder, this company will be elevated - when you lose your title.
    Cage wipes pudding off of his No Limits Championship

    Cage: Yeah. The day I lose this title to you is the day Sagittarius Blue becomes the World Champ...and guess what...that day will never come
     

  5. #4515
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cage wipes pudding off of his No Limits Championship

    Cage: Yeah. The day I lose this title to you is the day Sagittarius Blue becomes the World Champ...and guess what...that day will never come
    Kaige: I don't know about Sagittarius, or his ambitions for the World Championship, but my day will come at Eye of the Beholder - when I walk out as the No Limits Champion.

    *Kaige smirks and looks around.*

    Kaige: Now, on to more pressing matters, have you seen my shirt?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  6. #4516
    The Trinity AreYaSerious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,688
    Blog Entries
    2
    The Android: The Android has his eye on the shiny piece of metal around the waist of Scott Cage called the no limits championship because The Android truly has no limits!




  7. #4517
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    The Android: The Android has his eye on the shiny piece of metal around the waist of Scott Cage called the no limits championship because The Android truly has no limits!
    Kaige: Woah, get in line, boy. That championship is mine, and if you have a problem with that, then you are more than welcome to meet me in that ring.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  8. #4518
    The Trinity AreYaSerious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,688
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Kaige: Woah, get in line, boy. That championship is mine, and if you have a problem with that, then you are more than welcome to meet me in that ring.
    The Android: The Android didn't know that there were lines. So you're telling the Android if he waits in this line, he will get a championship match? Hmm.. there is a problem with that boy. The Android isn't a very patient guy! He wants a championship and he wants it now! You want to meet The Android in the ring? When?! The Android don't care when or where!!




  9. #4519
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Ryder: I think we all need to calm down and fist bump a little.


    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #4520
    The Trinity AreYaSerious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,688
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: I think we all need to calm down and fist bump a little.


    The Android: The Android thinks that you should shut the fuck up, before he fucks you up.




Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.