Page 435 of 843 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425433434435436437 445 485 535 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 8425
  1. #4341
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    <---- Works Graveyard, wants to sleep. Neighbors decide to blast surround sound..

    so do the same thing, right before going to bed when you get home
    thats how I handle'd my nieghbors. only took a few days of blasting Cage The Elephant at 430 AM for them to get the idea.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  2. #4342
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    <---- Works Graveyard, wants to sleep. Neighbors decide to blast surround sound..
    That's the thing about working nights - the day never leaves you alone.

    Try this - grab some toilet roll, rip off some small bits and use them as ear plugs.

    Sounds silly, but it does work.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  3. #4343
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    so do the same thing, right before going to bed when you get home
    thats how I handle'd my nieghbors. only took a few days of blasting Cage The Elephant at 430 AM for them to get the idea.
    Except, you have to blast Future(A rapper).

    ...He's terrible.

    They'll hate it.


    youmighttoo

    nevermindbadidea xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  4. #4344
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Guess I can use the time to write
    Profile Retired

  5. #4345
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,684
    Blog Entries
    5
    *cough*

    'Sup?


  6. #4346
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *cough*

    'Sup?
    That nasty cough of yours

    Sup homey?
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  7. #4347
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,684
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    That nasty cough of yours

    Sup homey?
    Nothing much. I just wanted to get Robstar's attention since his "trolling" spree wouldn't be complete without here.


  8. #4348
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Nothing much. I just wanted to get Robstar's attention since his "trolling" spree wouldn't be complete without here.
    Ah. So you're Robstar's new pet? Trying to get his attention....

    Lol, yeah. We'll see if he "trolls" here. He hasn't done much trollling in the feds, least that I've seen.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  9. #4349
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,684
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Ah. So you're Robstar's new pet? Trying to get his attention....

    Lol, yeah. We'll see if he "trolls" here. He hasn't done much trollling in the feds, least that I've seen.
    I meant I was trying to draw his attention here since he totally swept by here.


  10. #4350
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I meant I was trying to draw his attention here since he totally swept by here.
    There you go, now you make more sense. Lol, you should emulate Romulus when posting OoC sometimes

    Just teasing. Hope you're well and enjoying the holidays.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.