Page 431 of 843 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421429430431432433 441 481 531 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 8425
  1. #4301
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Hope the new job is treating you well chief! I'm about to head to mine... But before I peace out (til late tonight) ... GUESS WHO HAS A BIRTHDAY TODAY!

    *Does the RVD thumbs thing*

    I will be 29 years young today, and don't feel a day over nineteen. Keep me in your thoughts guys - see you after work!
    Old! Old!! OLD!!!
    Happy birthday, brother man- have a great one! Don't party too hard.
    My birthday is in 129 days... keep that in mind! I reach adulthood that day!

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  2. #4302
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Hope the new job is treating you well chief! I'm about to head to mine... But before I peace out (til late tonight) ... GUESS WHO HAS A BIRTHDAY TODAY!

    *Does the RVD thumbs thing*

    I will be 29 years young today, and don't feel a day over nineteen. Keep me in your thoughts guys - see you after work!
    Happy Fucking Birthday man!


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  3. #4303
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    TWE please welcome Asher to the TWE Creative Team. I am very happy to have him here and I know he will do wonders. Also there are two others interested who are being taken under consideration
    Profile Retired

  4. #4304
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    TWE please welcome Asher to the TWE Creative Team. I am very happy to have him here and I know he will do wonders. Also there are two others interested who are being taken under consideration
    Welcome asher great to have you here




  5. #4305
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Ok, I am officially annoyed. How could I still be missing promos that were SUPPOSED TO BE IN LAST WEEK!?!?!?!
    Profile Retired

  6. #4306
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    TWE please welcome Asher to the TWE Creative Team. I am very happy to have him here and I know he will do wonders. Also there are two others interested who are being taken under consideration
    Awesome to hear! I'm looking forward to seeing what Asher does here
     

  7. #4307
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Ok, I am officially annoyed. How could I still be missing promos that were SUPPOSED TO BE IN LAST WEEK!?!?!?!
    It's called laziness...plain and simple. NAME AND SHAME! NAME AND SHAME!
     

  8. #4308
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Ok, I am officially annoyed. How could I still be missing promos that were SUPPOSED TO BE IN LAST WEEK!?!?!?!
    You didnt send me one did you




  9. #4309
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Hope the new job is treating you well chief! I'm about to head to mine... But before I peace out (til late tonight) ... GUESS WHO HAS A BIRTHDAY TODAY!

    *Does the RVD thumbs thing*

    I will be 29 years young today, and don't feel a day over nineteen. Keep me in your thoughts guys - see you after work!
    Happy Birthday dude. Really hope you enjoy it.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  10. #4310
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    TWE please welcome Asher to the TWE Creative Team. I am very happy to have him here and I know he will do wonders. Also there are two others interested who are being taken under consideration
    Congrats to Asher, a fine addition to TWE indeed
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.