Page 424 of 843 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474524 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 8425
  1. #4231
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Gee, that well never runs dry, does it? Must be comforting to repeatedly say the same thing over and over again.
    Kaige: Says 'Mommy and Daddy'
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  2. #4232
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,193
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Kaige: Says 'Mommy and Daddy'
    Mr. Smyth: Well, it's the only thing good about you. It was very brave for them to keep you though. Other species would have eaten you at birth. But I guess that ma and pa had enough money to have some Mexican immigrant raise you instead.

    Must be terrible being such a huge disappointment to them though, especially since they have invested so much in you.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  3. #4233
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,314
    Blog Entries
    2
    ?????: Hmmm...TWE? Should I waste my time in this piece of trash wrestling organization with total garbage of wrestlers reeking of methane and no talent? That is the question...
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  4. #4234
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Well, it's the only thing good about you. It was very brave for them to keep you though. Other species would have eaten you at birth. But I guess that ma and pa had enough money to have some Mexican immigrant raise you instead.

    Must be terrible being such a huge disappointment to them though, especially since they have invested so much in you.
    Kaige: And yet you speak of me being a broken record. You would think you'd have come up with something new by now. But no worries, we have a number one contender's match soon. We'll settle everything in that ring - and then, once it's all said and done, we'll go our separate ways. Me, to the No Limits title, and you to well, the law room to have your lawyers draft something up to put a smile back on your face.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  5. #4235
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,193
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Kaige: And yet you speak of me being a broken record. You would think you'd have come up with something new by now. But no worries, we have a number one contender's match soon. We'll settle everything in that ring - and then, once it's all said and done, we'll go our separate ways. Me, to the No Limits title, and you to well, the law room to have your lawyers draft something up to put a smile back on your face.
    Mr. Smyth: Bless. You actually believe that match is still going ahead. It's been delayed and postponed so many times it wouldn't come as a surprise that it has been forgotten. Even if you win this match, it brings our win/loss record level, less we forget that your singular win against me was a fluke. The entire world watched me kick your backside.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #4236
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Bless. You actually believe that match is still going ahead. It's been delayed and postponed so many times it wouldn't come as a surprise that it has been forgotten. Even if you win this match, it brings our win/loss record level, less we forget that your singular win against me was a fluke. The entire world watched me kick your backside.
    Kaige: All the more reason for management to continue milking matches between us. They'll claim they have to break the tie - even if I whoop you from here to kingdom come. However, how about this - once I win this match, a match they have to have take place if they want to continue making money, and then win the No Limits title from the guy whose keeping it warm, I'll give you the first shot. What do you say, our inevitable fifth match - the one that'll take one of us to 3 out of 5, the one that will ultimately decide whose better - for a title?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  7. #4237
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,193
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Kaige: All the more reason for management to continue milking matches between us. They'll claim they have to break the tie - even if I whoop you from here to kingdom come. However, how about this - once I win this match, a match they have to have take place if they want to continue making money, and then win the No Limits title from the guy whose keeping it warm, I'll give you the first shot. What do you say, our inevitable fifth match - the one that'll take one of us to 3 out of 5, the one that will ultimately decide whose better - for a title?
    Mr. Smyth: You? Whip me from here to kingdon come? I'm starting to like you, Chamberlain. You've got a sense of humour.

    You want to keep going on at me, then you are more than welcome to. As for a potential title match, I will respectfully decline. I'm not in this to win belts and championships. I have much bigger goals than that.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  8. #4238
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: You? Whip me from here to kingdon come? I'm starting to like you, Chamberlain. You've got a sense of humour.

    You want to keep going on at me, then you are more than welcome to. As for a potential title match, I will respectfully decline. I'm not in this to win belts and championships. I have much bigger goals than that.
    Kaige: Feelings mutual, Mr. Smyth. We've all got bigger plans, but we may as well have a bit of fun while we're here. Once I win that title, you're more than welcome to try to take it. Then again, maybe it should be a race to Rage or Inferno.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  9. #4239
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,193
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mr. Smyth: Let's see if you win that title. If you do, I may be tempted to go down this path. In the meantime, however, you do have an obstacle: me. Don't be so quick to assume that you will win this match.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #4240
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Let's see if you win that title. If you do, I may be tempted to go down this path. In the meantime, however, you do have an obstacle: me. Don't be so quick to assume that you will win this match.
    Kaige: So far, you've proven to be the only obstacle I've had. The title holders are just keeping the belt warm, and the rest are just practice.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.