Page 408 of 843 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418458508 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Next week prepare cause we are going to have a SICK party!
    Mr. Smyth: Wait...did I see this right? Is this the time you have ever spoken without mentioning my name? Now I have to deal with the rain of fire, the four horseman and the end of days.

OOC: Great show, guys!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Wait...did I see this right? Is this the time you have ever spoken without mentioning my name? Now I have to deal with the rain of fire, the four horseman and the end of days.

OOC: Great show, guys!
    Ryder: Bro, as much as I like to have fun I just want to fist pump your face.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

BALLAD OF AN ASSHOLE ALL THE THINGS.

Kaige: Leavitt has fallen to the Ballad, so shall everyone else in my way. I have little to no competition here, but I suppose that is why they limit me to matches - they don't want me to kill every other aspect of the game. Commentating, Pictures, Refereeing, the Microphone - they keep me away from those because I am just too damn good!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Greed: Haha I hope you enjoyed the view, Marik. What you saw was a testament of your stupidity towards wanting to keep me away from my opportunity at TWE World Championship. You kept denying me what was mine and those involved in your actions will pay, they'll all pay.

Do you what you think is the right course of action to "punish" us but know this, your actions will have greater consequences than you think and Sin will make sure they are dealt out in any way we see fit. You've been warned, Marik. Do right by Sin or fall because of it. You decide.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Ryder: Bro, as much as I like to have fun I just want to fist pump your face.
    Mr. Smyth: Matthew, for the last time, you and I - never...gonna...happen.

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: Matthew, for the last time, you and I - never...gonna...happen.
    Ryder: Are you afraid of me beating you in a wrestling match?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    BALLAD OF AN ASSHOLE ALL THE THINGS.

Kaige: Leavitt has fallen to the Ballad, so shall everyone else in my way. I have little to no competition here, but I suppose that is why they limit me to matches - they don't want me to kill every other aspect of the game. Commentating, Pictures, Refereeing, the Microphone - they keep me away from those because I am just too damn good!
    Mr. Smyth: They keep you away from you mic and commentators table because you're less than average IQ means you are a risk. You're not in photos because you don't have the look that is need - the look being one of a human being. As for the refereeing...well, verticle stripes are slimming I guess.

But, saying that, just give mommy and daddy a call and they can buy those opportunities for you.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Ryder: Are you afraid of me beating you in a wrestling match?
    Mr. Smyth: You're jumping on my coat tails to get yourself over. I get that, but we will never have a match.

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: You're jumping on my coat tails to get yourself over. I get that, but we will never have a match.
    Ryder: Chicken! Chicken! Chicken!

Mr. Smyth: They keep you away from you mic and commentators table because you're less than average IQ means you are a risk. You're not in photos because you don't have the look that is need - the look being one of a human being. As for the refereeing...well, verticle stripes are slimming I guess.

But, saying that, just give mommy and daddy a call and they can buy those opportunities for you.
    Kaige: Or maybe I should just sue the place, because they don't give me what I want. Seems like the reasonable things to do. A risk? Funny, when we were in the ring together, when we finished that was all people could talk about afterwards. Of course, my part came from me and yours was drawn up by your lawyers to prevent you from saying something that would null your contract. I'm not in photos, because they know I'd overshadow both Greed and Uri.

But hey, maybe you have the right idea - they use you, then again, they don't want their bosses to change - do they?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter